- 107

- Netherlands
Beware that the curves on https://www.automobile-catalog.com/ are all just generic and don't actually represent a proper dyno. If you can't find any good data then it sometimes helps using google to search for the car's dyno results from testing and upgrades. The one RMI posted isn't far off but maybe this one is a better fit (stock is red):
![]()
Source:
https://www.dyno-chiptuningfiles.com/tuning-file/volkswagen-scirocco-20-tsi-r-265hp/
Thanks, I didn't know that about automobile catalog!
I think the point of my post was... to use Google (click the dyno photo)
And the point of my post was that I've tried google but I was wondering if maybe someone else perhaps had some better info I hadn't found or maybe even actual data.
Spada Codatronca TS / Joss JT1 / Devon GTX / Bertone Mantide.
These were the 4 I wanted to work on. They're rare in the videogame world - only appear on FM3/4/FH1 ? Anyway. Wish I had more time.
I'll add them to my list because they all look really cool! So maybe one day I'll try to make them.
Last edited:

