Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,077 comments
Not a lot difference between GT3 & GTE cars the only difference between both cars are aero parts, engine power outputs & GTE cars don't have ABS. The GT3 have more aero compare to GTE cars but GTE cars have more engine power. Lamborghini were planning a GTE version of Huracán but has Porsche has a competitive car within the GTE glass Lamborghini would be competing against the same brand affect being owner by VW we all know how that end LMP1 glass. Ferrari use same chassis between GT3 448 and GTE version but version different aero parts whilst Porsche don't has GT3 is rear engine and GTE mid engine.

Perfect explanation for me. Thank you.

Gentle people. As an newcomer to this site, I have to say, I love the content, insights, help and guidance shared here.

However, lately I have seen a lot of animosity from the modders. The lifeblood of this site. Without you we will move on to another product. You keep us coming back because of your creativity and product.

I understand the need to quality and professionalism. Imagine if we can work together as a group and perhaps even line up as a factory would.

If you follow the agile framework for development, from Inception to MVP, you can create amazing product.

We can vote on car / track recommendation, assign roles, responsibilities, prioritize and contribute to create amazing content where we all win.

Ok, perhaps not a reality. In the meantime...

Let’s get back to celebrating Christmas and this period and stop the arguments and opinions.

Love you all.

Hello !

Yes mutual aid is very important but tends to lose it is last time , it is necessary to know it, the know-how and to let it know ...

Last edited:
No, let's talk about some of the people in this thread that actually do have a patreon for their subpar car and track mods that're based off stolen content :)!
Capitalism at its finest. But we all have the choice to be a patreon or not, to download a mod or not. It's time to let it go. If there is a legit complaint because some proprietary content was stolen from you, then take it up with the person directly or email the respective forum admin.

I've just started a patreon and each month my patrons will get a picture of me sitting in my underwear eating popcorn.
Are there tiers for your patreon membership? I'd like to sign up for the Keep-Pants-On membership level. :D

Still great insight on weight and BOP. Thank you. Is there a place I could easily see differences in lap times of real GT3 vs GTE cars, Porsche, Ferrari etc. I may be wrong, but always felt the GTE class was a step above the GT3’s. Perhaps because we have GTLM and GT3 and GTLM is always faster following behind LMP2 and LMP1.
If we go off this article https://fuelieheads.com/gte-and-gt3-where-is-the-difference/ I guess I was right originally. What I said before I edited my post, was that the two classes have very little differences in weight and power. The main difference is the aero, GTEs have a lot more downforce. That's why GTEs are generally between 3 to 6 seconds faster (depending on the track) than GT3s

You can see that GTEs have more downforce by for example the diffusers. That's also why the 911 RSR became mid engined. That way they could fit a bigger diffuser :)

Guys, just want the national layout of Hockenheim? Should I also add the two short layouts? Let me know.
Hi. National and 2 short ones would be great. Is it also possible to do some close up action replay cams for all tracks. Many thanks.

Not a lot difference between GT3 & GTE cars the only difference between both cars are aero parts, engine power outputs & GTE cars don't have ABS. The GT3 have more aero compare to GTE cars but GTE cars have more engine power. Lamborghini were planning a GTE version of Huracán but has Porsche has a competitive car within the GTE glass Lamborghini would be competing against the same brand affect being owner by VW we all know how that in end LMP1 glass. Ferrari use same chassis between GT3 448 and GTE version but version different aero parts whilst Porsche don't has GT3 is rear engine and GTE mid engine.
Agree in general, but it is I think a little to simplified. GT3 cars are more based on production cars and as such use a lot of original serial production parts. GTE cars are pure race cars. Yes they use the same chassis and similar engine, but they use much more sofisticated brakes, suspension, wheels,... basically everything. A GT3 car can be bought in a store by anyone with enough money, GTE cars are factory cars, managed by factory teams, driven by company's professional drivers and serviced by company's professional mechanics. And can not be bought by everyone. A production of a GTE car can be several times more expensive as a production of a gt3 car. Sure there are kits available, that convert a gt3 car to a gte car for a few 10.000 $ dollars. But this does not mean you then can go and run same lap times as a factory gte car. It does not include all the work under the hood. All the company's secrets in building a pure factory car.

That all being said, the difference in lap times (2,3 seconds a lap) is not so extreme as it should be, given more Premier materials being used in GTE cars. That is because these cars use a stricter BOP. In reality totally unrestricted, the difference would surely be 5+ seconds. But all in all, in a sim, all these differences are difficult to represent. So yes, better aero and engine power makes the biggest difference. Would maybe add better brakes to the mix. But how do you replicate better materials used? Not possible in any sim at the moment.

This was not do disagree with you, but so people maybe understand more what's the difference IRL.

A very good extreme example is the difference between f1 car and an indy car. You can go and buy an indy car (basically a production car) for I think around 800.000 dollars and go race in an indy championship. Sure, you need a lot more money, cause you need more cars and everything else, but still. Mercedes fore example was known to spend over 100 mio dollars in development of an f1 car for a season.The difference surely not measurable in seconds in a lap around a same track.

Last edited:
I've just started a patreon and each month my patrons will get a picture of me sitting in my underwear eating popcorn.

Can I just mention that i always get the feeling that people strive for realism here - this is evident whenever anyone says they use a controller to drive. Yet when it comes to physics anything goes as long as it is easier to drive.

You are making an assumption that this Arch bloke is better at physics than Aris and makes cars more realistic...
Having tried some of his physics upgrades i don't think he does.
How you'd know any of this using a controller anyway Goodness only knows.

Regards Iija about £1 per CM donation at least, plus 2-3000 patreons support of at least £1 per month, £2000 plus per month from that.
And you only need look at how much Jimmy Broadbent gets donated per live stream to see most people donate more than £1.

I'd say whatever Iija tells the taxman its more than 20k he's made from an unlicensed game upgrade.

Anyway point still stands, it's not yours or anyones sim to tell people what they can and can't do with it..

Last edited:
You are making an assumption that this Arch bloke is better at physics than Aris and makes cars more realistic...
I'm not making any assumptions - how the hell do you figure that from what i wrote. I said that people here strive for realism yet when it comes to physics realism goes out the window. Once again you are jumping to conclusions that aren't there. You have a habit of doing that.
BTW have you tried Guerilla's latest GT4 pack - those have amazing physics. /s

Oh and also, I like how every time you post some of your remarks and accusations, your little squad of followers like your posts or agree with what you say. And you had the cheek to say I had a crew. You really like to project don't you.

Last edited:

Regards Iija about £1 per CM donation at least, plus 2-3000 patreons support of at least £1 per month, £2000 plus per month from that.
And you only need look at how much Jimmy Broadbent gets donated per live stream to see most people donate more than £1.

I'd say whatever Iija tells the taxman its more than 20k he's made from an unlicensed game upgrade.

Anyway point still stands, it's not yours or anyones sim to tell people what they can and can't do with it..

100% right ,I tried all of its modifications today, and I didn't leave any of them.

Last edited:
I'm not making any assumptions - how the hell do you figure that from what i wrote. I said that people here strive for realism yet when it comes to physics realism goes out the window. Once again you are jumping to conclusions that aren't there. You have a habit of doing that.

Oh and also, I like how every time you post some of your remarks and accusations, your little squad of followers like your posts or agree with what you say. And you had the cheek to say I had a crew. You really like to project don't you.

Yes physic are really good compare to other mods. One of the people behind Guerilla mods is German GT4 Race driver so get real driver perspective & input into the physics of cars. They use need to ironed out some glitches when come out of beta form.

You did make an assumption that to not agree with Arch means i don't care for realism and went so far as to say i must like easy to drive sim cars.

All of that from a controller user. Each to their own but don't suggest people are wrong just because you assume you are right...
This is a futile conversation to have with someone sat on a sofa 3 meters away from a TV screen using a controller.

Last edited:
You did make an assumption that to not agree with Arch means i don't care for realism and went so far as to say i must like easy to drive sim cars.

All of that from a controller user. Each to their own but don't suggest people are wrong just because you assume you are right...
This is a futile conversation to have with someone sat on a sofa 3 meters away from a TV screen using a controller.

After all, MrBoo it's another pawn of Rusty and all the rest, really without you and your friends this world would be more beautiful and putin would call you a scourge of the nation. :lol::lol::lol:

Guerilla Mods GT4 Pack 0.7 Update

View attachment 973364

Changelog:

• added Sin R1 GT4
  • added Alpine A110 GT4
  • adjusted BoP
  • reworked some car sounds

known bugs/issues:

• Dash of Sin R1 GT4 is placeholder, not fully functional
  • Dash of Alpine A110 GT4 is placeholder, not fully functional
  • Sin R1 GT4 wipers not working
  • Alpine A110 GT4 wipers not working
  • some mirrors not working correctly
  • sound of Sin R1 GT4 is a placeholder (new sound is work in progress)
  • some interior are placeholder and not finished yet

requirements:

Pack download:
http://bit.ly/GUERILLA_Mods_GT4_BETA

opimized skins & templates download:
https://bit.ly/35RxZCF

Hi. Can anybody tell me how to stop enskription so I can see the cars in the showroom in CM. I have CSP 1.67
from ILJA.

Btw, is there a setting up way in this forum, to 'pre-like' a post before it comes out?
I mean, if we are a little squad of followers liking and agreeing with somebodys posts, our likes been there without we having the trouble to hit the like button?

Just curiosity, because we have many little squad of followers, hitting the button. :lol:

Man, I've got some serious catching up to do. Hope you all are well.

I'm to the point with AC that I feel like starting from a fresh install and just bringing in tracks, cars, etc that I really feel I will use. My current AC install feels like a complete mess and there are anomalies like missing wheels, graphical glitches, that I think might be fixed or at least easier to troubleshoot with a fresh install. Just typing out loud.

Oh, hey, I got the Oculus Quest 2. The world felt 'smaller' using the VR setup. I'm not sure if it is because I've been using a huge monitor for years. I couldn't deal with dialing down settings either. I've decided not to use the Oculus for racing.... but I'm keeping it for VR p0rn. jk. or am i?

Cheers friends!

Btw, is there a setting up way in this forum, to 'pre-like' a post before it comes out?
I mean, if we are a little squad of followers liking and agreeing with somebodys posts, our likes been there without we having the trouble to hit the like button?

Just curiosity, because we have many little squad of followers, hitting the button. :lol:

I am in favour of making such a button :lol::lol::lol::lol: Alarma kepasa paradox :lol::lol::lol:

Hi. Can anybody tell me how to stop enskription so I can see the cars in the showroom in CM. I have CSP 1.67
from ILJA.

Use CM showroom rather than the regular showroom has these cars are encrypted.

regular showroom
eqf0qs.jpg

CM showroom
yukmn9.jpg

Man, I've got some serious catching up to do. Hope you all are well.

I'm to the point with AC that I feel like starting from a fresh install and just bringing in tracks, cars, etc that I really feel I will use. My current AC install feels like a complete mess and there are anomalies like missing wheels, graphical glitches, that I think might be fixed or at least easier to troubleshoot with a fresh install. Just typing out loud.

Oh, hey, I got the Oculus Quest 2. The world felt 'smaller' using the VR setup. I'm not sure if it is because I've been using a huge monitor for years. I couldn't deal with dialing down settings either. I've decided not to use the Oculus for racing.... but I'm keeping it for VR p0rn. jk. or am i?

Cheers friends!

Teddie my Friend You haven't missed much.Well, maybe after 30 pages quarrelling about nothing .........

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back