- AI Line by @LiquidSkyMan
- Track camera by @DaBaeda
- Helicopters and balloons by @Masscot
- Additional thanks @ales100i, @norms, @slider666, @Zwiss

::: DOWNLOAD :::

https://www.mediafire.com/file/wakl8nf0nftlwar/vhe_hockenheim_1.0.rar/file

View attachment 973326
View attachment 973332View attachment 973327

Fantastic work. I would also be happy about the other layouts.

Mont Tremblant - Version 1.0 by the Reboot Team

Hey Everyone - Here is Mont Tremblant converted from Grid Autosport. its a little wide in places compared to reality but hey its a blast to race on. Thanks to everyone in the team for your contributions. and many thanks to ACU for the initial conversion and handing this over to us to finish

Track is fully feature complete and is also rain FX ready

Lastly Enjoy and please share away - just please use the provided link so any updates and fixes can be kept in one central source

http://www.mediafire.com/file/imj91fix98t79x4/rt_mont_tremblant.7z/file

What a wonderful gift. Can't thank you enought.
It is such a pleasure to finaly drive this track with that level of quality.

I've made a billboard skin for myself, mostly Advertising Local beers and Canadian companies ...
as a Canadian who lived most of is life in Québec,
I'd rather see local billboards than motoroil ;)
Those sponsors are fictionnal, St-Jovite circuit doesn't have that much billboards anyway...

Feel free to include it in future updates if you like it.

Thanks again!

Screenshot_wec_gte_chevrolet_corvette_c8r_rt_mont_tremblant_22-10-120-15-0-35.jpg Screenshot_wec_gte_chevrolet_corvette_c8r_rt_mont_tremblant_22-10-120-15-0-54.jpg Screenshot_wec_gte_chevrolet_corvette_c8r_rt_mont_tremblant_22-10-120-15-1-7.jpg Screenshot_wec_gte_chevrolet_corvette_c8r_rt_mont_tremblant_22-10-120-15-1-40.jpg Screenshot_wec_gte_chevrolet_corvette_c8r_rt_mont_tremblant_22-10-120-15-2-27.jpg Screenshot_wec_gte_chevrolet_corvette_c8r_rt_mont_tremblant_22-10-120-15-2-58.jpg Screenshot_wec_gte_chevrolet_corvette_c8r_rt_mont_tremblant_22-10-120-15-3-12.jpg

Attachments

• Quebec Billboards.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 143
Last edited:
Hello Arch

At first I do not disseminate disinformation,secondly, you come here with numbers, the types of suspension, how the suspension works, what is responsible.
I work on cars every day, designing and testing different parts of the suspension, brakes and everything else.
I understand what you're talking about, but 80 percent of the public in this forum comes for the pleasure of driving, not the numbers and proving it.

I repeat for the ninth time, it's not about numbers, it's about the truth, this is how the car behaves.

And even though you're not a friend of mine, But I'll still say that what you're doing is a great job, going far beyond my abilities and my knowledge. Maybe in 5 years I'll reach your level.
I'll still be standing on the wall and behind me a bunch of people who have been saying at least once in DC2's life that it had nothing to do with real driving.

Especially for you I found my film with my stock DC2 from the Tor Kielce, tell me at which point the DC2 lifts the wheel so much that it breaks away from the ground.

There is not a single time .....

Your suspension does it practically all the time, my amendment not, only in very limited situations, just like in real life.

Alright, I get your point. If you gather more experience you'll understand why such discrepancies can happen. More often than not it's a perception issue, but in this case there can be an empiric reason for it.

The common reason would be wearing bushings and bumpstops. If your car truly is stock with old bushings, it's possible that the rear stabilizer is becoming decoupled and can indeed not be influencing the wheelrate! A similar situation can happen when bumpstops rot, robbing them of their rate ultimately.

In the case that those aren't the reason, and your bushings are perfectly working, there's only one empiric thing I can think of, the fact the rear spring is a two-rate type in the ITR.

However I'm 99.9% sure the spring is effectively a linear rate because it should work like a tender spring. The load of the car will compress it into the linear rate section.

I've compared the DC2 to video and it lifts the tire up essentially at a closer time on the same corners on Tsukuba and in slalom testing than what I can tell by eye, and the handling is not divergent from the real car. Hence I'm inclined to believe it's a perception issue for you. Your idea of what is right ("Every production car keeps the tire on the ground") is not congruent with reality.

In fact when I started the DC2 physics some years ago, before I had a good grasp of how to calculate rollbars and the required data to do it, I struggled to figure out why my DC2 *doesn't* lift the tire up like IRL. :lol:

Are you guys referring to the 2018 Hockenheim that was updated by PatrickPat? I had the same initial thought: "what is different with this VheEth/Reiza version compared to PatrickPat version?"
Just try it. To me Codemasters conversions can look good, but are oversimplified. All the curbs are the same size and shape and can be driven over the same way. It's far from that IRL. Some curbs are flat, stepped, very high. And this changes the driving lines completely. The next thing is road camber. All Codemasters tracks have zero camber, which again totally changes how you drive through a corner. And lastly, Codemasters tracks have zero degradation of track mesh, which happens everywhere with time. Before tight corners after long straights bumps develop, in some corners dips develop that can help you take the corner more agresivly or can destabilise the car. All these change the racing line, brake points completely and for me add to the immersion. I love studying real life onboard fotage and try to replicate the driving style.

I was wondering if someone could tell me what causes this error and if there's a fix. It seems to only happen in a race not Practice or Hotlap mode. Also it's random, happens on different tracks but not 100% of the time
sshot-027.jpg

I appreciate any help and thanks in advance
using latest CSP available and latest SOL

Your idea of what is right ("Every production car keeps the tire on the ground") is not congruent with reality.

Sorry but i never said that ...

I have no problem with perception and i know perfectly well the cars that do it ,These are cars equipped with a rear swivel bar for instance Peugeot 106 ,Citroen Saxo ,Renault Clio ,Megane and rest which does not change the fact that . I know perfectly well 106 in which you did physics, did I improve anything in it? Not because it is very good and real for me.
Neither the Integra DC2 nor the Civic EK9 equipped with standard suspension does it. It's different for cars with changed suspension, harder stabilizers and so on.....

Just for you, here's a gallery of images of DC2's lifting the inside rear. Of course the drivers are very skilled and quickly step on the gas, so it never really lifts up very high. They're not like torsion beam cars where it'll stay up even if you floor it.

If you want, you can be my quest and measure for me stock DC2 and ITR rollbars. I'll calculate out the rates and you'll see that it ends up basically the same. My rear geometry isn't necessarily perfect I suppose so that could be one source; but the RC height and other relevant factors won't influence this thing. Only the handling. Stiffer cornersprings will *lessen* the effect, and stiffer rear ARB from the point of being completely jacked up will actually lessen it as well in most situations. The ideal situation for rear lift is with low ride rates, and high amount of rear coupling which is what the ITR and 106 have, and cars with torsion beams have the coupling inherently.

Sadly FWD cars never really feel right in any sim because the FFB is so different. No matter what I do, it'll never feel as similar as RWD cars do. I can just rest well knowing that there isn't, and won't be for a long time, a more accurate DC2 suspension in a sim when it comes to actual behavior. If it feels right kinesthetically or looks right visually is another thing. Such perceptions will vary from person to person. It's one reason why driver feedback has limited value.

Porsche 911 (993) Cup 3.8 RSR 1997 , V0.5 : by Shokeus Act80's

I did the best to stick to reality but it is difficult to find the right information on this model , 3D level I did not succeed in integrating properly the gas hatch in the engine hood and I did not succeed in doing the template/AO for the bodyshell , I still have the same problem and if I use blender I have holes in the body , if a charitable soul would like to help me it would be nice , waiting for fun to you (I like it a lot !)

Link : https://mega.nz/file/sNYi1JwT#FYNAAY3QoR-Sd3CWnVG7iSqbjn99AHKvBhjIdMzPdNI

1606057913-s12d.jpg

Guerilla Mods GT4 Pack 0.7 Update

sin_gt4.jpg

Changelog:

• added Sin R1 GT4
  • added Alpine A110 GT4
  • adjusted BoP
  • reworked some car sounds

known bugs/issues:

• Dash of Sin R1 GT4 is placeholder, not fully functional
  • Dash of Alpine A110 GT4 is placeholder, not fully functional
  • Sin R1 GT4 wipers not working
  • Alpine A110 GT4 wipers not working
  • some mirrors not working correctly
  • sound of Sin R1 GT4 is a placeholder (new sound is work in progress)
  • some interior are placeholder and not finished yet

requirements:

Pack download:
http://bit.ly/GUERILLA_Mods_GT4_BETA

opimized skins & templates download:
https://bit.ly/35RxZCF

Just for you, here's a gallery of images of DC2's lifting the inside rear. Of course the drivers are very skilled and quickly step on the gas, so it never really lifts up very high. They're not like torsion beam cars where it'll stay up even if you floor it.

If you want, you can be my quest and measure for me stock DC2 and ITR rollbars. I'll calculate out the rates and you'll see that it ends up basically the same. My rear geometry isn't necessarily perfect I suppose so that could be one source; but the RC height and other relevant factors won't influence this thing. Only the handling. Stiffer cornersprings will *lessen* the effect, and stiffer rear ARB from the point of being completely jacked up will actually lessen it as well in most situations. The ideal situation for rear lift is with low ride rates, and high amount of rear coupling which is what the ITR and 106 have, and cars with torsion beams have the coupling inherently.

Sadly FWD cars never really feel right in any sim because the FFB is so different. No matter what I do, it'll never feel as similar as RWD cars do. I can just rest well knowing that there isn't, and won't be for a long time, a more accurate DC2 suspension in a sim when it comes to actual behavior. If it feels right kinesthetically or looks right visually is another thing. Such perceptions will vary from person to person. It's one reason why driver feedback has limited value.

Are you the guy who 'updated' KUNOS car physics?
That is some serious ego.

Out of interest if its OK for you to update KUNOS's very own creations..... why do you or any of your cohorts object to someone updating your 'stuff'.

Is it just pure ego?

Last edited:
Physics take time, and sometimes as much as you want real specs, it cant always happen.
With GTR2 I spent about 300hr on physics for the Porsche 917K, and I never drove one.
It did however FEEL and LOOK right. Every positive change one way, resulted in 2 bad traits picked up.
In the end the specs were very close and the results achieved.

In trying my hand at AC, getting "real" physics is doable, but there will need to be tweaks to get it to feel right.
Suspensions aside, so much is achieved getting the dyno, gearbox and tires close to spec...
this is the easiest to replicate and where 99.9% of mods (and Kunos) get it wrong.

btw: my first mod ever was a 298 "hi-po" and Borg Warner gearbox for the Simbin Mustang in GTL
(there was 0% basis in reality for the game supplied physics)

Instantly that car FELT better and more "historic" than the cars Simbin had access to (and that some actually owned)

Nice...

I am totally confused with all the Lambo’s what the latest model is that would compete in WEC GT PRO class. Which one should I use?

RSS lanzo GTM is GT3 evo of standard GT3 Huracan which is kunos model. Lamborghini don't make GTE version of they Huracan which would compete in WEC GT pro class only a GT3/ Super Trofeo EVO cup car .

I am nearly done with the Countach competizione JGTC 94 but could do with the suspension sorting as it's driving me mad. PM me if you think you can tune it for me please.

Are you the guy who 'updated' KUNOS car physics?
That is some serious ego.

Out of interest if its OK for you to update KUNOS's very own creations..... why do you or any of your cohorts object to someone updating your 'stuff'.

Is it just pure ego?
Yeah, I'm the guy.

I'm not updating Kunos cars' physics, they're my own physics with almost completely my own values. Soon almost all of it will be my own, once I get rid of some Kunos generic luts and such.

The reason I've made the mods is because those Kunos cars are some of the worst, with a very weak data correlation and many owners of the cars have complained about them.

It's just natural that someone who uses weeks, months, years on the physics can do a better job than Kunos's Aris who perhaps used maximum one afternoon on some of those. They had to make a few hundred cars, of course they can't be good. Even with all of the suspension data, it would be very stressing to get all of those cars to a high level in the given time. Not that Kunos gets any real data most of the time. I'm sure for the Japanese cars, he didn't get anything for suspension. Hence why it's a good idea for someone else to come in and do it right. Hell, Kunos used some of my suspension values for the R34. I'm sure you didn't know the R34 was a mod originally; for which I made the physics.

;)

Arch I don't think we understand each other .........
In your pictures everything is ok, just like in my movie.
I don't mean that the wheel rises and there is a clearance between the tire and the fender.
All I meant was that your Integra was lifting the rear wheel so much that it lost contact with the ground.The wheel stopped spinning as it does in Peugeot 106.
I changed the hardness of the stabilizers, reduced the suspension hardness, that's all. The rest of the changes were about engine.ini and sound.
Nothing else...... All the rest was very good.
I don't want to prove anything to you,I don't want your explanations either, I really understand it all.
That's all.

I'll investigate it further, but I doubt there's an actual quantifiable problem that I can fix. At most, maybe the rear spring needs to become a soft rate in droop, and that's why it appears to hang lower in some cases. Every DC2 loses contact with the ground and the inside goes to 0 load in mid-corner and entry.

However we're missing some stuff like chassis flex which can very well be affecting the visual part of it as well.

No better 996 GT2 model exists there other than this for now since no game developer wants to include a 996 let alone touch it. There's a Turbosquid model that was pirated on a site but i don't want to get in deep waters. I'm already trying to find better parts from it mostly from the Forza 996 GT3. Its one of the earlier RR3 models like the Zonda F however not as low poly as that one later RR3 models are on par with FM4 models. It will be a lot better and cleaner than my first 996 GT2 which was on par with those old FM4 Facebook Forza rips.

How about the 996 GT3RS that was released earlier? The interior looks good on that.

Alright, I have to ask this again; is Assetto Land legitimate as a modding website? I know I have been told on how good this website is, but I'm having concerns about it. Months back, I got into a conversation with someone on discord and he was telling me that Assetto Land took other people's mods such as the Gentle Mind Performance modding group and updated them without their consent.

That has been bothering me for a while, but I figured I should just ask this again. Is there another side to this or...?

Wow, what a nice gesture. RSS gave us buyers of the bayro gt3, the lanzo V10 for free. 👍

"Dear Customer,

Great news! As an existing owner of our GT-M Bayro V8, the brand new RSS GT-M Lanzo V10 is yours for free!

Sitting alongside our GT-M Bayro V8 released last year, this vehicle is the product of a year of development and features all the ‘bells and whistles’ in technology expected of modern-day GT racing from a beautiful 3D model, a screaming V10 engine, a responsive and direct handling, and even a few portable cameras in the interior!"

Last edited:
Alright, I have to ask this again; is Assetto Land legitimate as a modding website? I know I have been told on how good this website is, but I'm having concerns about it. Months back, I got into a conversation with someone on discord and he was telling me that Assetto Land took other people's mods such as the Gentle Mind Performance modding group and updated them without their consent.

That has been bothering me for a while, but I figured I should just ask this again. Is there another side to this or...?

It's basically a repository of AC cars mods which they update older mods. They have is pass take mods without the author consent which has gain them a bit of reputation in some people eyes within AC modding community has bad but it's good source for mods. Just try find decent mods on they has some good quality and some aren't.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back