It depends on the request for additional layouts. However yes, it is possible to add others.
There are certainly a few who can't seem to have a discussion without insulting others.I can clearly hear the sound of the incoming Daan's hammer... seems like lately we are not able not to fight each other for more than a couple of pages.
Many thanks. Didn't think of that. I will change to CM showroomUse CM showroom rather than the regular showroom has these cars are encrypted.
regular showroom
![]()
CM showroom
![]()
What a fine track conversion, on par with Jim & Co., and a pleasure to race on. Thx for your work. 👍Hockenheimring - Version 1.0
Original track: Automobilista - Reiza Studios
Original conversion: VheEth
CREDITS
- Trees, Start/Pit dummies by @TheRealCeeBee
- AI Line by @LiquidSkyMan
- Track camera by @DaBaeda
- Additional thanks @ales100i, @norms, @slider666, @Zwiss
::: DOWNLOAD :::
https://www.mediafire.com/file/wakl8nf0nftlwar/vhe_hockenheim_1.0.rar/file
View attachment 973326 View attachment 973332 View attachment 973327
You know nothing about cake! I’ve been in the baking industry for 10 years!...I like cake, just thought I would mention that
meanwhile... my popcorn bowl is getting low.
TryHi,
maybe this question will be going under due to the massive flow in this thread but which settings in AC (or CSP) could be finetuned to run the FM7 Rio track without stuttering? I have the latest version 0.3 installed but aren´t able to run it without stuttering. So what´s the culprit here? Usually I have everything on Ultra without having an FPS loss (stable 60 FPS @1080p).
View attachment 973464
View attachment 973465
View attachment 973466
Anyone else tried out Glasshouse's bug eyed Sprite that he released on Racedepartment earlier today? Took it for a test drive and its lots of fun![]()
Mont Tremblant - Version 1.0 by the Reboot Team
Hey Everyone - Here is Mont Tremblant converted from Grid Autosport. its a little wide in places compared to reality but hey its a blast to race on. Thanks to everyone in the team for your contributions. and many thanks to ACU for the initial conversion and handing this over to us to finish

I wouldn't bother replying to people that think every single reply to a thread or sentiment of agreement among strangers is a conspiracy to defraud a forum or something.Yawn, well they don't even know each other really but ok, keep talking about random stuff you seem to not understand much about, I need some sleep.
Oh btw, you said you were "too old for my games" and asked me to pm you. I did and never got a reply from the mature person that you are. I feel very sad now
Hi, Great track!Hockenheimring - Version 1.0
Original track: Automobilista - Reiza Studios
Original conversion: VheEth
CREDITS
- Trees, Start/Pit dummies by @TheRealCeeBee
- AI Line by @LiquidSkyMan
- Track camera by @DaBaeda
- Additional thanks @ales100i, @norms, @slider666, @Zwiss
::: DOWNLOAD :::
https://www.mediafire.com/file/wakl8nf0nftlwar/vhe_hockenheim_1.0.rar/file
View attachment 973326 View attachment 973332 View attachment 973327
Have you tried to exit and retry? Sometimes happens to me too, but exit the track and reload it solve the problemHi, Great track!
I have small problem - when illumination of the track lights up I have fps drops, hope for some optimisation
Yes - I tried few different carsHave you tried to exit and retry? Sometimes happens to me too, but exit the track and reload it solve the problem
Man, I've got some serious catching up to do. Hope you all are well.
I'm to the point with AC that I feel like starting from a fresh install and just bringing in tracks, cars, etc that I really feel I will use. My current AC install feels like a complete mess and there are anomalies like missing wheels, graphical glitches, that I think might be fixed or at least easier to troubleshoot with a fresh install. Just typing out loud.
Oh, hey, I got the Oculus Quest 2. The world felt 'smaller' using the VR setup. I'm not sure if it is because I've been using a huge monitor for years. I couldn't deal with dialing down settings either. I've decided not to use the Oculus for racing.... but I'm keeping it for VR p0rn. jk. or am i?
Cheers friends!
I wouldn't bother replying to people that think every single reply to a thread or sentiment of agreement among strangers is a conspiracy to defraud a forum or something.
On another note, for those of you that like Mine Circuit 1999 on RD I've been in contact with the author to help him out in optimization of the track since it runs like garbage at the moment.
There's not a lot a guy can do since it's an rFactor convert after all, everything's split up and low poly like it belongs in GTA:SA or something. I'll share it here once the update's out either through his own doing or just my direct intervention of sending him the fixed track.
Yeah no I'm aware that rFactor/rFactor 2 aren't exactly the pinnacle of all that is high quality. I've learned that the hard way from trying to improve certain ports that I'm not sure I'm allowed to discuss freely, it's just a new rock bottom each time i see a new one that surprises me lol.Well if you think about it in reality...Rfactor is about a 15-year-old game. So it's pretty obvious it would be low poly because of 1 word.
Aged. The games aged and has aged really nicely so you'd mostly be expecting a low poly track from a 15-year-old sim.
Man, I've got some serious catching up to do. Hope you all are well.
I'm to the point with AC that I feel like starting from a fresh install and just bringing in tracks, cars, etc that I really feel I will use. My current AC install feels like a complete mess and there are anomalies like missing wheels, graphical glitches, that I think might be fixed or at least easier to troubleshoot with a fresh install. Just typing out loud.
Oh, hey, I got the Oculus Quest 2. The world felt 'smaller' using the VR setup. I'm not sure if it is because I've been using a huge monitor for years. I couldn't deal with dialing down settings either. I've decided not to use the Oculus for racing.... but I'm keeping it for VR p0rn. jk. or am i?
Cheers friends!