Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,157 comments
2007 Le Mans 24 Hour pack.
32 cars with a reasonable spread of LMP1, LMP2, GT1 and GT2 with just 4 cars.
This pack features mainly cars from NEILB1971 packs with the data and physics completely overhauled. The Peugeot 908 HDI FAP is also included and updated along with the Audi R10. The changes to these 2 are tweaks to the AI, aero and pitstop parameters.
The AI will do roughly 10 second stops and any car you drive should be around the same. There are some slight variances between cars which will be more noticeable with damages turn on.
Extension configs are included for most cars for audio and some CSP lights.
Tested with Sol 1.61 and CSP 0.160.

Included also are 2 race grid presets for CM. One that includes the RSS Shadow if you own it. If you don't own the RSS cars then the AG Saleen is included with equivalent performance.
Also one Quick Drive preset for CM (2007lemansqd.cmpreset) to go into you Quick Drive preset folder that sets up a quick race or weekend with the actual date of the race, track (lemans2017), base weather, wind etc, 10 x time multiplier. The weekend is 40 lap race so check the start time be at 10am to allow 5 hours (30 mins) for practice and qualifying. Otherwise the race will start close to night time.
Ne need to uncheck seasonal adjustments. Please turn off New AI behaviour in CSP.

This pack has been months of development and constant testing to ensure they fit together and simulate as best possible the 2007 of Le Mans. There is no requirement for adding weight of power restriction in grid presets. All drivers have AI strength and aggression set in the presets included.
All cars come with a reasonable default setup but there is scope to improve every car through setup adjustments and practice.
Tip: Your race setup for 40 laps will look different to your quick race or qualifying setup. My fastest lap in the 3.30s in the 908 came during the 40 lap race on medium compound tyres.

I recommend using a Lemans weather plan. Included is a modified Sol plan that lengthens the time before weather changes so it fits better with the 10 x time multiplication.
See if you can rewrite history and beat the Audis and win Lemans for Peugeot!

Issues:
Only 32 cars. Could be more but this could be taxing on some systems. Missing is the Lola B06/10 AER and more astons and corvettes. This may get updated later depending on the feedback.
Some of the GT cars are missing some parts which you may notice from the drivers view point but they all look, sound and drive well. You will be amazed how different the 997 is from the original GT pack.
The only GT car with working wipers is the Corvette so for competing in the GT1 class I recommend this car or any of the RSS GT1 cars which run well with the astons and corvettes, The Ferrari 550 Maranello actually ran in 2007 so this or the Lanzo is a good choice.
The Creation CA07 is unfinished model. Headlights are there and project light but don't glow so I added a light in the ext_config that will at least allow you to see the car at night. There is no issue driving this car at night.

1GD download. The car folders are trimmed down to remove unnecessary files and only skins for 2007 plus some extra for you to drive with.
If you already have some of these cars installed and like them as they are then back them up before installing this pack as they will be overwritten!

https://mega.nz/file/HCgX2Q6Y#8QxUJJJGb1BQwgySHBRUJL2Ol-UEOLUODvsMUMLsfGw

Credits:
NeilB1971 for the base LMP and GT packs.
ZL1 for the RSS Shadow skins. You can review them here https://www.racedepartment.com/down...m-oreca-24-hours-of-le-mans-2007-4k-2k.34944/

Next:
2006 Le Mans with career seasons that will link together. Success one year means you compete the next!

Merry Christmas to All :) :cheers:

EDIT: Hmmm. I think I am doing the right thing as when I "uncomment" the line in the config, there are less trees on the distant mountainside, but... what's still there flickers anyway, just like before (only with less trees).:crazy:
yes, left one has removed ";" infront of the lines, you need to uncomment the whole section [MODEL_REPLACEMENT_...], syntax highlighting helps ;)
upload_2020-12-24_4-53-11.png

The issue is the vao-patch for the background, I didnt realize it has this big influence, but remove this file:

"gt_autodromo_lago_maggiore_bg.vao-patch"

edit: removed this file from the dl-archive

Last edited:
yes, left one has removed ";" infront of the lines, you need to uncomment the whole section [MODEL_REPLACEMENT_...], syntax highlighting helps ;)
View attachment 980308

The issue is the vao-patch for the background, I didnt realize it has this big influence, but remove this file:

"gt_autodromo_lago_maggiore_bg.vao-patch"

edit: removed this file from the dl-archive

Thanks leBluem. It's looking good now! :cheers:

is there a way to replace the sparks of a particular car and replace them with something better?
no, not aware of this
sparks are via CSP and are generated via the cars collider(s)
cars themselves do not have a "spark" texture.

edit sparks via ext_config.ini:
[PARTICLES_FX]
BODY_SPARKS_AS = CARBON ; material tags for collider.kn5
COLLIDER_0_SPARKS_AS = CARBON; material tags for COLLIDER_0 in colliders.ini
COLLIDER_1_SPARKS_AS = TITANIUM, SKIDPAD ; material tags for COLLIDER_1 in colliders.ini
EXHAUST_SMOKE=1
BRAKES_SMOKE=1
COLLIDER_1_SPARKS_AMOUNT=4
COLLIDER_1_SPARKS_INTENSITY=4
COLLIDER_1_SPARKS_LIFETIME=1.1

Last edited:
try renaming file-format to ".ini"
eg: cameras.tv1 to cameras.ini and so forth...
Thanks for reply. Do I add .ini to the end of the text in the data file or open note pad for that camera set and add
that to camera set name.
Camera_1.ini
Camera_2.ini
And so on. If not could you send an example please. Many thanks. Merry Christmas .

no, not aware of this

[PARTICLES_FX]
COLLIDER_1_SPARKS_AS = TITANIUM, SKIDPAD ; material tags for COLLIDER_1 in colliders.ini
EXHAUST_SMOKE=1
BRAKES_SMOKE=1

awesome! thanks for that

no, not aware of this

[PARTICLES_FX]
EXHAUST_SMOKE=1
BRAKES_SMOKE=1

the "ext_config.ini" you mentioned, is that meant to be an included file in the cars data folder?

Thanks for reply. Do I add .ini to the end of the text in the data file or open note pad for that camera set and add
that to camera set name.
Camera_1.ini
Camera_2.ini

And so on. If not could you send an example please. Many thanks. Merry Christmas .

yes

camera.ini
camera_1.ini
camera_2.ini
etc

Last edited:
hi mate! Assettoland has old version of it. I reworked shaders and a little bit physics, to match real Legacy BM. Will upload it later i think. Stock version, presented in videos (with some STI exhaust and read spoiler), and really want to make race modification in WTCC style, for adding it to the pack
i thought there is quite a lot Subarus in AC. Really proper made 22B, SVX, new and old imprezas, and my lkegacy BM (i think so ^^). Old legacy (first gen) - this one really need physics rework.
Forester...yes, i was looking for 3D model to convert it but was not succeed in it, unfortunatly...

But still there is a chance of converting 360, BRAT and Legacy BL
https://gamemodels.ru/files/file/7702-subaru-360-deluxe-68/
https://gamemodels.ru/files/file/6725-subaru-brat-gl-horizon-edition-80/
https://gamemodels.ru/files/file/989-2005-subaru-legacy-b4-20-gt-series-iv-bl/

Yeah, I think I should have been more specific about the Subaru models. We have a lot of different Impreza's, and that is great, just not many of of subaru's non sport models like the Legacy. I guess the other models just don't have the appeal to the masses non Subaru fans see the other cars boring Toyota Camry's.

Anyhow, just checked assettoland subaru section, I guess there are a couple of the legacys that I have not picked up.

THanks again for this track.

2007 Le Mans 24 Hour pack.
32 cars with a reasonable spread of LMP1, LMP2, GT1 and GT2 with just 4 cars.
This pack features mainly cars from NEILB1971 packs with the data and physics completely overhauled. The Peugeot 908 HDI FAP is also included and updated along with the Audi R10. The changes to these 2 are tweaks to the AI, aero and pitstop parameters.
The AI will do roughly 10 second stops and any car you drive should be around the same. There are some slight variances between cars which will be more noticeable with damages turn on.
Extension configs are included for most cars for audio and some CSP lights.
Tested with Sol 1.61 and CSP 0.160.

Included also are 2 race grid presets for CM. One that includes the RSS Shadow if you own it. If you don't own the RSS cars then the AG Saleen is included with equivalent performance.
Also one Quick Drive preset for CM (2007lemansqd.cmpreset) to go into you Quick Drive preset folder that sets up a quick race or weekend with the actual date of the race, track (lemans2017), base weather, wind etc, 10 x time multiplier. The weekend is 40 lap race so check the start time be at 10am to allow 5 hours (30 mins) for practice and qualifying. Otherwise the race will start close to night time.
Ne need to uncheck seasonal adjustments. Please turn off New AI behaviour in CSP.

This pack has been months of development and constant testing to ensure they fit together and simulate as best possible the 2007 of Le Mans. There is no requirement for adding weight of power restriction in grid presets. All drivers have AI strength and aggression set in the presets included.
All cars come with a reasonable default setup but there is scope to improve every car through setup adjustments and practice.
Tip: Your race setup for 40 laps will look different to your quick race or qualifying setup. My fastest lap in the 3.30s in the 908 came during the 40 lap race on medium compound tyres.

I recommend using a Lemans weather plan. Included is a modified Sol plan that lengthens the time before weather changes so it fits better with the 10 x time multiplication.
See if you can rewrite history and beat the Audis and win Lemans for Peugeot!

Issues:
Only 32 cars. Could be more but this could be taxing on some systems. Missing is the Lola B06/10 AER and more astons and corvettes. This may get updated later depending on the feedback.
Some of the GT cars are missing some parts which you may notice from the drivers view point but they all look, sound and drive well. You will be amazed how different the 997 is from the original GT pack.
The only GT car with working wipers is the Corvette so for competing in the GT1 class I recommend this car or any of the RSS GT1 cars which run well with the astons and corvettes, The Ferrari 550 Maranello actually ran in 2007 so this or the Lanzo is a good choice.
The Creation CA07 is unfinished model. Headlights are there and project light but don't glow so I added a light in the ext_config that will at least allow you to see the car at night. There is no issue driving this car at night.

1GD download. The car folders are trimmed down to remove unnecessary files and only skins for 2007 plus some extra for you to drive with.
If you already have some of these cars installed and like them as they are then back them up before installing this pack as they will be overwritten!

https://mega.nz/file/HCgX2Q6Y#8QxUJJJGb1BQwgySHBRUJL2Ol-UEOLUODvsMUMLsfGw

Credits:
NeilB1971 for the base LMP and GT packs.
ZL1 for the RSS Shadow skins. You can review them here https://www.racedepartment.com/down...m-oreca-24-hours-of-le-mans-2007-4k-2k.34944/

Next:
2006 Le Mans with career seasons that will link together. Success one year means you compete the next!

Merry Christmas to All :) :cheers:

I'm not gonna lie I can't wait to see your creation, courage and zytek overhauls oh and the HPD overhauls :bowdown: great job lad.

I forget who uploaded the acu_interlagos_2020 track, but thank you!
It's the cleanest one yet, with a lot less clutter around the track.

EDIT: It was @VheEth :cheers:

There are still a few things around that I wish I could remove, to make it really 1990-specific, but it's the closest I can use up to now.
I made specific F1 TV broadcast replay cameras from 1990 and 1991(as there were some major differences). They're compatible with all versions of acu_interlagos.

https://www.racedepartment.com/down...ns-broadcast-tv-1990-f1-replay-cameras.38115/

Last edited:
Thanks for the update - what was changed?
Also, is this tyre wall placement as per the real track? It might be (I don't know) but it seems it could be a pretty big collision hazard for any cars ripping down the left-hand side of the s/f straight.

Screenshot_bg_mercedes_amg_gt_black_series_aa_portland_final_24-12-120-11-14-4.jpg

The water only seems to render in one eye in VR for some reason too - any idea what might be causing this?

I did some PIR balloons for Buttplug about a million years ago when he was sharing dev builds, let me know if you want them (he might already have given them to you but you didn't want balloons included, IDK - I thought it was his track at the time, not yours).

Screenshot_bo_caterham_academy_rhd_aa_portland_rf2_14-3-120-9-27-2.jpg

Last edited:
probably someone else has done this already, but if not, its only a 2 minute job anyhow

RainFX Daytona RT
Code:
[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS = road_dayt_asphalt?,road_dayt_rumb?,road_dayt_roadline?
SOAKING_MATERIALS = road_dayt_asphalt?,?cement?
ROUGH_MATERIALS = shldr?,
;LINES_MATERIALS = ?roadline? ;uncomment if you like but some tarmac is shared by this material.
upload_2020-12-24_22-26-22.png

;------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update pushed through CM...
-Fixed Windows and flickering Steeringwheel on Sprint version

Also some should lower expectations when declared as WIP twice.......

Hey man, Love the car in WIP. trying do convert and make some liveries. For some reason there seems to be a Blaincpain numberpanel on the car over the livery which I can't figure out where it's from(it a white square with the Blaincpain logo and sponsors, but no number). Hope you can help me find a way to get it away so the liveries I have won't have a random number panel in them blocking decals etc.

Much appreciated and thanks for the great work!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back