Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,029 comments
Can anyone remember a rough count of NetKar conversions that were made? I'm fairly new to AC and am trying to get my hands on as many conversions as possible, I've seen that there is Prato and Newbury, but just wanted to know how much I need to find/or what available out there.

Akina RainFX, for the classic touge route. Please pay close attention to the included copy and paste directions, as the location is different than most configs.

The track mod is here:
(hillclimb and downhill variants, both available with snow skins)

This one was a bit of a beast, so I concentrated on the main driving surfaces, guardrails, grass, rock and signs.

I hope you enjoy it. Have a great New Year.

View attachment 980922 View attachment 980923

Great job! Little tip somebody here shared with me, you can use ? to group similiarly named materials e.g using mat_? instead of each individual material thats name starts mat_

I did a modification of your configs using this and looks to have done the same job with less in the config.

PS: I've recently done a similiar config to the ones PGMurphy and I have done before, basically no streaming objects yet, for Sergio Loro's excellent Zandvoort, I'm thinking of doing the rest of his tracks that I have (I think I have them all at this point) would be happy to share here for anybody who might want them?

Attachments

• Akina_RainFX.txt
    317 bytes · Views: 34
Akina RainFX, for the classic touge route. Please pay close attention to the included copy and paste directions, as the location is different than most configs.

The track mod is here:
(hillclimb and downhill variants, both available with snow skins)

This one was a bit of a beast, so I concentrated on the main driving surfaces, guardrails, grass, rock and signs.

I hope you enjoy it. Have a great New Year.

View attachment 980922 View attachment 980923

can we have a link for that Citroen AX mod?

Last edited:
Does someone have a good Sebring track version with 3D grass ?

I found this one, but without 3D grass (maybe someone have extension files for 3D grass)
http://assettomods.com/sebring-international-raceway-reboot-project/

this version have 3Dgrass, but the other one above looks better :
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sebring-international-raceway-rtb.13374/

Thanks

This one by Legion includes extension-file and multiple layouts (if my memory serves it's the same track otherwise):

I didn't have any problem unpacking the data. You can adjust or add files needed to the data.

I had a problem with it, it says I couldn't drive it cause of the encryption or adjust the ai.ini. So it's actually possible to adjust with encrypted mods?

Sounds great - off course this kind of problems with non-functional AI is nothing new. I self have not enough experience to edit the data, maybe somebody can help out. CM says wrong parameter is the AI.ini: "it might cause AI to stop working (GEARS/UP=7850, RPM= 2100-7100)". automatic repair off course not possible too, encrypted...

I had the same issue with unpacking. (tried it a couple of times and got same outcome).

Unpack ACD, find ai.ini and change gear up shift value to something below 7100.

It's a whole nother level with encrpyted mods.

upload_2020-12-27_9-42-25.png

Comes up with this @Beezer215 that's from straight unpacking

I'm wondering if there's anyone in this thread that updated (or tried to) Malagoli's EG6. Also, how can i fix the oreca sound even though i'm not good with fmod studio and the guids are spot-on?

Attachments

• Sebring grass and lights.zip
    613.3 KB · Views: 101
Great job! Little tip somebody here shared with me, you can use ? to group similiarly named materials e.g using mat_? instead of each individual material thats name starts mat_

I did a modification of your configs using this and looks to have done the same job with less in the config.

PS: I've recently done a similiar config to the ones PGMurphy and I have done before, basically no streaming objects yet, for Sergio Loro's excellent Zandvoort, I'm thinking of doing the rest of his tracks that I have (I think I have them all at this point) would be happy to share here for anybody who might want them?

Thanks for the tip.. I'll check it out in your file!

Ema
Finally this is Misano 2.0.
In agreement with the author of the original 1.0 MWC version (still in download section at RaceDepartment), i can publish this upgrade under my name. A big big thanks to him!
3D original model is still the same, i've added some objects, stands, crowds (all with camerafacing feature), new textures, etc.
Many thanks also to some members of GTPlanet Forum, mainly to:
DaBaeda for Cameras (cam5 and cam6)
KevinK2 for Sidelines and new pit AI
CrisT86 for his big work to bring a new CSP config files
Frankalexandre for curbs textures and smooth 3d road mesh.
I cant do more with this track, maybe some other better version of Misano will come out, but for now, enjoy this and have fun!
Happy 2021! :)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6lruf7en8hzc8tx/misano.zip/file
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/misano-world-circuit-v-2-0.38186/
+++IMPORTANT+++
Please delete the previous version before install this v. 2.0, the track name is the same of 1.0, i don't know if overwriting can cause some issue, but i'ts preferable a clean installation.

Despite the given credits, i forgot to put in the zip sidelines and pit lane by KevinK2 and n.5 and 6 cameras by DaBaeda, sorry...
https://www.mediafire.com/file/6lruf7en8hzc8tx/misano.zip/file

Same link, updated also on RD with missing files! ;)

I have this car that doesn't have AO or proper shading. I tried creating AO map in CM, but all the bodyparts are overlapping eachother.
How can this be fixed?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back