Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,956 comments
I seem to be having an issue with terrain textures not loading properly - not sure if it's the same for everyone? I know it's WIP but thought it worth mentioning anyway.

View attachment 981672 View attachment 981673 View attachment 981674

The new trees/bushes are welcome as Terra's original conversion has mirrored trees and their associated spooky face effect, but the mid-far terrain textures on Terra's track seem fine to me (better than the current ones in this new WIP) but that might just be because they aren't loading properly and/or are currently unfinished.

Also, does anyone know what causes long GrassFX to flicker madly when half in shadow, and if there's a box somewhere that needs ticking to solve it? It drives me crazy.

the "alternate" satellite image version, but, leaves a LOT to be desired, itis technically correct, but the sat image was terribly desaturated to begin with and virtually "grey", but, its a 2020 image. may have overdone the saturation a bit in below in photoshop, but I will leave the dds in the track folder next update. Sadly the image quality is very low so the rockfaces you dont like, you still wont like. see image captures below. but, some photoshop trickery can fix it no doiubt if anyone wants to put their hand up?

LINK to KN5 and DDS, beware uncompressed dds and kn5 is huge, runs ok on my machine but may crawl slower machines. will recompress the dds once all PS edits are done.

it also needs some of those houses to be painted out etc. a lot of that gorgeous mountainside is now farmland and suburbia etc.
upload_2020-12-31_8-38-47.png

upload_2020-12-31_8-38-17.png

upload_2020-12-31_8-40-6.png

upload_2020-12-31_8-40-58.png

upload_2020-12-31_8-41-55.png

upload_2020-12-31_8-43-12.png

Last edited:
WIP release, far from being finished!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ACC Bentley Continental GT3:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/mxznk8xbtsj9oae/acc_bentley_continental_gt3_v035.zip/file
View attachment 979882
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As stated on top, mod has some things which need to be sorted out.

Known issues:
- Whole interior needs to be fixed.
- Physics rework. (Help needed)
- Better skin conversions, or better scratch made.(Template included)

Again, Merry Christmas to all of you. :cheers:

upload_2020-12-30_19-19-55.png

Only the Endurance version has this problem to load the mod's internal surface

Hey guys, is there any way to create new categories in content manager(example in the picture added). I really want to sort out my cars, and I'm not talking about tags, they are helpful to an extent but not too great. Any help is appreciated.
Rename the the car "brand" in ui_car.json should do the trick. The category/brand logo is 128x128 pixel image file in .png format if you want to create one yourself.

I'm performing a car-by-car check to ensure all -previously animated- wipers wipe the rain from the glass.
However, there are a few cars with animated wipers that don't get any water on the windscreen. The 1989 Aston Martin AMR1 (folder name "imsa_aston_amr1") being an example.
Glass properties seem to be the same as other cars.
Anyone knows an easy way to fix this?

Hey everyone, I've got ACF1's safety car and I was wondering if anyone who have this mod might know why mine doesn't have working lights? Or if you might know of a safety car mod that does have working lights?

Thanks and hope the holidays are treating you all!

for all the guys porting AMS tracks, and pulling your hair out because of the "floating trees", rejoice, its not you, i found these in an original AMS track in AMS2.. guess another thing to look out for..
upload_2020-12-31_10-59-43.png

Rename the the car "brand" in ui_car.json should do the trick. The category/brand logo is 128x128 pixel image file in .png format if you want to create one yourself.

Okay, so that doesn't seem to work. For example, this is an IER simulations car. It has its own category but the brand name it the ui.json file says
Chevrolet. Thanks for your help though.
upload_2020-12-31_5-34-54.png

Current updates contain only changes on Sprint version.
Updating Endurance version will be done as one of the last steps before 1.0. Because i have no time and motivation to maintain 2 versions in this state.

So drive sprint version ATM
Thanks! Sprint version looks great. Thanks for the work on converting the MOD!

Pescarolo Sport overhaul ver. 0.22
View attachment 981429

*Models provided by NielB1971 ( Pescarolo 01 and 01 evo ), and ACT80's ( Morgan LM P2 ).*

https://mega.nz/file/DGIClJjC#mlLOeS88PPOxBmlECJNbu8qF3PMxjUAP5rrqQ_ZF6YQ

Now its 3 chasis types with individual aero and suspension; 5 different engines with available skins allocated to correct engine/chasis configuration, which gives 8 cars total. Engine sound samples selection based on various Youtube videos. Specifications of each car and engine done according to the data from: https://www.ultimatecarpage.com/spec/3229/Pescarolo-01-LMP2-Judd.html ( link serves as example ).

Feedback always appreciated. I might have overlooked something, let me know if there are issues.
I have only had very limited time to test. They look good, however has anyone else noticed a lack of top end speed with these cars? I only tested the Morgan and the 01 Judd S1 and both struggle to reach 300km/h.
I suspect this is something to do with the latest CSP with rainfx and extended physics which I am now using but haven't had time to test with it turned off or look into why. The 01 Judd I made the physics for 2007 doesn't have this issue. :confused:

Akina Lake conversion to Assetto Corsa from Initial D the game.

It's 100% playable in single mode or with frinds. But not with AI (yet).
It's winter mode track. Road surface is a bit slippery, like real winter time cold asphalt. ^_^
* Track has 1 replay camera.
* Some night lights..unfinished.

1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg

Hello, guys!
small present for new year

have fun!

Archive password: akina

PS need AI fix

the "alternate" satellite image version, but, leaves a LOT to be desired, itis technically correct, but the sat image was terribly desaturated to begin with and virtually "grey", but, its a 2020 image. may have overdone the saturation a bit in below in photoshop, but I will leave the dds in the track folder next update. Sadly the image quality is very low so the rockfaces you dont like, you still wont like. see image captures below. but, some photoshop trickery can fix it no doiubt if anyone wants to put their hand up?

LINK to KN5 and DDS, beware uncompressed dds and kn5 is huge, runs ok on my machine but may crawl slower machines. will recompress the dds once all PS edits are done.

it also needs some of those houses to be painted out etc. a lot of that gorgeous mountainside is now farmland and suburbia etc.
View attachment 981762

View attachment 981761
View attachment 981763
View attachment 981764
View attachment 981765
View attachment 981766

Any way i can extract textures for the track?There is no texture folder like on other tracks.Thanks

Any way i can extract textures for the track?There is no texture folder like on other tracks.Thanks
the sattelite texture is in that zip, edit it, and put it in a folder called texture in the game directory, track will load any alternative texture that way, respect the naming convention.

Thanks! I will tick this option and try any car without editing it.

But let me ask another question. What are AC´s rain physics in detail in behavior? How do I feel this physics? Aquaplaning f.e. can u feel it in AC? Which trak to try?

Would be great if someone can tell me where to download rainFX for all the Kunos tracks and some of the outstanding mod tracks.. ?
Cams for Monaco 2019.
Doesn´t overwrite existing cams.
Have Fun.
Thank you for this. Do you have any link for this track, please? I cannot find it here nor anywhere else.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back