Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,789 comments
I deleted the data folder and use the acd. It's constantly effing up the engine it says.
Just me or gonna be fixed? :D
new engine.ini file attached.
This (Mazda)is the best of the models released in terms of sound and handling.
The others need serious work... IMHO they are undriveable in terms of physics.

@RMi_wood

Is there any chance of updating the Ai at Crema Test Complex track?
I mean only the 'long' and 'short' layots.
I cant say, as other projects are in w.i.p.
The AI was mostly made for the cams, it is a test track!

For proper AI to work the sides*.csv need to be created for each layout. If someone wishes to make new AI, that will be great, wouldn't it?

Attachments

• engine.ini.txt
    1.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Yes, I am talking about the Audi. Same thing also happened to me with the DBR1-2

__custom_showroom_1612679648.jpg
https://mega.nz/file/HLhAxDzY#He1p-XIGTOYV0NSnY-cFr8e3tAdrV8G5AEO7oOr6_iw
__custom_showroom_1612553452.jpg
https://mega.nz/file/XDoyUDzB#8mp9S1-KPJ2qgWpC-i_GxS1sD0qRNAXgg4kxBQ4QHco

Let me know if it works for You.

new engine.ini file attached.
This (Mazda)is the best of the models released in terms of sound and handling.
The others need serious work... IMHO they are undriveable in terms of physics.

This is about the audi and lola rebellion? Care to be more specific about whats wrong? Aero balance?

Last edited:
This is about the audi and lola rebellion? Care to be more specific about whats wrong? Aero balance?
yes, the Audi and Lola. I cant say exactly (well the Lola needs rpm adjust too).
But the Mazda is a good drive, proper feel and nice to PUSH. The other 2... snap and fuss, bounce and makes you want to get out and drive something else. Whatever you did to the Mazda (suspension and aero balance)... do that for the rest and then adjust for individuality. I havent tested fully but the Mazda feels like the downforce is a little high still at the lowest settings, but the aero balance feels proper. You should use the Aero app while driving for more insight.

Is there an "easy fix" for a car mod to remove the driver's head and helmet so it's not blocking the view in VR? Often, the "Analyze" feature in CM will correct this issue, but not for some mods.

I have a couple of mods with this issue from one particular person, and I've contacted him about this. Unfortunately his reply is that he doesn't use VR--which in other words means "I don't use VR, therefore I don't care to correct the problem."

View attachment 989928
Further to @GzeroD's tip, if some idiot encrypts the mod with the face and helmet still visible and you're therefore blocked from editing the data file, put this in an extension/ext_config.ini

;to hide driver face/helmet on encrypted mods
[DRIVER3D_HIDE_OBJECT_0]
NAME=DRIVER:HELMET
[DRIVER3D_HIDE_OBJECT_1]
NAME=DRIVER:GEO_Driver_FACE

(thanks to AlleyViper for the tip)

yes, the Audi and Lola. I cant say exactly (well the Lola needs rpm adjust too).
But the Mazda is a good drive, proper feel and nice to PUSH. The other 2... snap and fuss, bounce and makes you want to get out and drive something else. Whatever you did to the Mazda (suspension and aero balance)... do that for the rest and then adjust for individuality. I havent tested fully but the Mazda feels like the downforce is a little high still at the lowest settings, but the aero balance feels proper. You should use the Aero app while driving for more insight.

I do use aero app. ACR Pugeot 908/VRC B1 is considered to be accurate in terms of aero physics?

- 908 produces 2700 kg of downforce at 330 kmh, default setup
- VRC B1: <1900kg at 325kmh
- 2016 TS050 posted here: 1725kg/328kmh
- kunos R18: 1650/322

- My Lola Rebellion: 1850/330...

http://www.mulsannescorner.com/aerodatabasegenericLMP2.html

...ok i will look into that.

edit: can You look into Lolas engine to tell me whats wrong?

Last edited:
Mazda Furai updated by Peugeot 905

download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/2tubx9y3wfjk7r5/mazda_furai_Tweaked.7z

original model: unknown
original mod: backfisch2000
reworked by: Pand3rBear,Peugeot905

v1.2 update
- Reworked ai.ini (Inaccurate, noncompetitive AI shifting pattern)
- Reworked power.lut (Car produced too much power)
- Reworked engine.ini
- Changes to car.ini
- Reworked powertrain.ini
- Reworked ratios
- updated UI

View attachment 989941 View attachment 989942 View attachment 989946View attachment 989947 View attachment 989948View attachment 989949
Any chance of releasing this as a new car for side-by-side comparison purposes? I did some visual tweaks to the original that I'm keen to hang on to as well.

Last edited:
Here's a compiled rar of the tracks i've extended. All are above 40 slots.
https://mega.nz/file/09pmyDaK#qyMF4mbi7PGH7R3Xj9n-L5L8ldX1TwmPe49IMojqqW8

Edit: List of tracks
aa_nashville_superspeedway
acu_autosport_speedway
acu_bathurst
acu_hungaroring
acu_interlagos
acu_mexico
algarve_international_circuit
bahrain_international_circuit
chang
dubai
eastern_creek2014
homestead
ks_laguna_seca
ks_zandvoort
melbourne_2019
mountainpeak
ottawapark
rt_suzuka
tmm_lausitzring
tochigi_racing_ring

Thanks for the Tracks, but I can't download them.
Mega is limited to 5gb, and can it be uploaded to another host?

OK so now i have developed another issue. the FHT, i'd already excluded the acs.exe via that youtube video.

Had some performance issues and checked the FTH to discover the dredded steam entry there, so deleted it re added acs.exe to excluded...but every time i run CM it pops back into the FTH so have constant performance issues.

Really gutting, i've avoided so many issues i hear about, till now.

Does anyone know why the FTH fix now won't work?
I don't run the latest CM as i just stuck with what i had as it ran well, till now.

« To disable Fault Tolerant Heap entirely on a system, set the REG_DWORD value HKLM\Software\Microsoft\FTH\Enabled to 0. »

Source : https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/win7appqual/fault-tolerant-heap

Any more word on this track? The photos look amazing and the camera jib animation is awesome.
Can't wait...one of my favorites in Raceroom.

There's one that can be found on the page below. It's pretty good--not sure if it's the same.

https://tm-modding.eu/download-category/assetto-corsa-track-mods/

@gunnar333 will release a completely scratch made track, I think it is one of the most ambitious projects available for AC. The one from TMM is not the same, no.

Yes. This will be a complete scratch build and that's why it takes its time.
There is this version from TMM wich seams to be a conversion from rF1 -> rF2 -> AC, but it's not very exact. There are some turns that are quite different in RL.
We do have Sachsenring in MotoGP games and in raceroom.
I played the raceroom version and it's great. The track layout looks like the one from about 2015. There were changes after it which will be in my version.
ATM I'm finishing all the guardrails with exit markings, etc... and I can tell you this track has a lot of them.
Screenshot_ks_mazda_mx5_nd_g333_sachsenring_7-1-121-10-49-44.jpg

My goal is to do a first class mod. Every detail should be as precise as possible. With all CSP features we do have. (rainfx, grassfx, lights, digital flags, animations, seasons, spectators, sounds, etc...)
Also different skins and layouts.

From FB (Assetto Corsa Mod Central?): Porsche Beck 904 by Mac Ten

beck904.jpg

Mac Ten
After a long wait it is finally here...
Chuck Beck is renowned among Porsche enthusiasts for his 550 Spyder replicas. They began producing replicas of this famous car in 1998. Since that time, Beck also jointly-developed the Shogun concept car, and produced a competitive race car with his replica of the Lister.
Chuck's latest production car is the Beck 904 replica. This replica is based upon the car that was originally produced by Porsche as a dual-purpose street/race car and marketed under the name Carrera GTS beginning in 1963. Porsche only produced about 100 of these cars in order to satisfy the GT homologation requirements for racing.
This car was unique for Porsche since it was their first car which utilized a body fabricated wholly from fiberglass. This resulted in a very lightweight and aerodynamic body, which in combination with its powerful mid-chassis mounted engine, produced a highly-successful race car. The beauty of the Carrera GTS body, its racing heritage, extreme power to weight ratio, and the fact that it was the only dual purpose street/race car produced by Porsche, makes it highly desirable.
In reverence to the original, Chuck Beck has designed, built and is now producing his replica of the 904. Based upon his long history of racing and experience in building and modifying cars, Chuck has created a replica with improvements that the designers could only dream about in 1963.
This version of the Beck 904 is equipped with a 1974 911 RSR spec flat six engine. With 400 hp at 8,000 rpm, thanks to dual ignition and larger valves and cylinders and, open headers. The chassis uses adjustable coil over shocks and, Porsche 917 brakes.
A Special thanks to my fellow test driver and, actual Porsche 911 owner and race driver form the land of Oz Tony D'Andrea. For the hours of testing that went into this. Much appreciated brother !

Download
https://mega.nz/file/1DBH1aLJ#fUKlyCh_P5qvdCb1-tg5Elb0PvEqV6ztvy8siqoBJHU
Extra tire textures
https://mega.nz/file/0CZlkABR#OJhDUODCJu7OxuEumnsG2jC6JctYCxA2viCDg0I8SwQ
Template
https://mega.nz/file/Fb4kwBYI#-KI3i-bFayO4ANUrHZI_77fqiNIC-7OoblK8fv3Xhuc

Last edited:
someone want to work on the car . i cant do the 3d work fast and efficient. the doorhandles front lights and bumper need some love. (*edit also airintake on the rearside).. i have done that : the car has 70mm more wheelbase 20 in the front 50 in the back. frontlights 25mm more outside each side. back is 50mm wider each side. doors 30mm more outside each side. new mirrors, rearwing, steeringwheel,

Attachments

• Screenshot_ruf_yellowbird_ctr_anniversary_rt_suzuka_4-11-120-16-1-26.jpg
    Screenshot_ruf_yellowbird_ctr_anniversary_rt_suzuka_4-11-120-16-1-26.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_ruf_yellowbird_ctr_anniversary_ruf_green_ek_sadamine_1-11-120-22-59-30.jpg
    Screenshot_ruf_yellowbird_ctr_anniversary_ruf_green_ek_sadamine_1-11-120-22-59-30.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_ruf_yellowbird_ctr_anniversary_ruf_green_ek_sadamine_1-11-120-23-0-7.jpg
    Screenshot_ruf_yellowbird_ctr_anniversary_ruf_green_ek_sadamine_1-11-120-23-0-7.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Thanks for the Tracks, but I can't download them.
Mega is limited to 5gb, and can it be uploaded to another host?
Can you start the download? I tried it yesterday, and I got a message saying that the dl might not work, but I tried and it worked

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back