Wow, these are that kind of stories I would never have expected to get to hear when I posted something like these fixes here. 👍Excellent job!! And for me a kind of memory lane. Long long time ago when I was based in Germany for the military services Koblenz area around this (helicopter) airbase was a part of our training area. It feels like going back about 30 years.
Track drives and looks stunning. Thanks for this!
One minor thing drew my attention while watching some replays. There is a red 'thing' visible when watching from the back but nothing to see when watching front face side.
View attachment 989876 View attachment 989877 View attachment 989878
To be clear, main work wasn´t made by me. Somebody else made the main work getting in to AC.
I love this track but got always very distracted by these odd cardboard trees and some other small issues. So, after learning a lot over the last few months, I tried what I have learned on this track. Making a bit better here and there, was mainly all I´ve done.
Oh, you discovered the red painted obelisk from 2001: A Space Odyssey on Mendig, cool...
Ok, sorry just a joke. I will take care of it. To be honest, I think I never drove it reversed...
Tomorrow I should have fixed it and post it to @GzeroD. He will hopefully actualize the link soon.
BTW. If liked these fixes, maybe you will like the next ones from a different track too?
before:
after:
The next days to come...
Last edited:



