Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,824 comments
Here you Go @abtdubz - Plus updates to South Africa and Wales - Zip Files below

Driver_name is now the 3 letter code for the country so that it displays th country rather than the driver in the leaderboard - It can easily be changed around in the skin ui_skin.json file
{
"skinname": "RTW_POR_07",
"country": "POR",
"team": "Casimiro de Oliveira",
"drivername": "POR",
"number": "07"
}

View attachment 992510 View attachment 992511 View attachment 992512
sorry my friend but the link for portugal skin does not work :nervous:

Last edited:
Link to the original post and GDrive downloads: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2242#post-13354041

Driver_name is now the 3 letter code for the country so that it displays th country rather than the driver in the leaderboard - It can easily be changed around in the skin ui_skin.json file
{
"skinname": "RTW_PRT_07",
"country": "POR",
"drivername": "PRT",
}

Great skins! Would love to see Japan and Ireland represented.

@Fanapryde

Ok so the skins from TimLotus are using a number plate that is drawn on and not an actual plate_D etc.

It's the reworked Jag TCL from Beezer using skins meant for the Velo model
Confused mate, you quoted me but tagged Fana, was @iRoush on about the logo.dds from Zinski skin cars and not a Velo car?

Confused mate, you quoted me but tagged Fana, was @iRoush on about the logo.dds from Zinski skin cars and not a Velo car?
yeah it's ok, i'm having one of those confusing days lol. The question was from Fana abut the Jag, and i quoted you as i thought that's what your post was - sorry that will teach me to try and do too many things at once :confused:

but yeah iRoush was on about the zinski IMSA Rx7

Last edited:
From Fecebook, Youtube video with download link. This is not my mod.

The driver steering and shifting animations are off... and there's a pistol in the center pocket (?).

...aaaaand it's encrypted.

Last edited:
ARGGGGH!!! Apologies - I Still can't get the hang of the multi-post :banghead::D
Click the +Quote button on each of the post you want to quote.
Then click Insert quotes...

@Fanapryde

Ok so the skins from TimLotus are using a number plate that is drawn on and not an actual plate_D etc.

It's the reworked Jag TCL from Beezer using skins meant for the Velo model

Ok i'm giving up as this one is confusing me. Can't add or draw a plate without it vanishing underneath the layer. This is beyond my skills or i'm just being dumb lol
Yes, I saw the plate was part of the skin, hence me asking for a fix.
But I found a 'solution' I'm happy with :D
I colored the plate...:lol: ...

__custom_showroom_1613676069.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had the same problem with several open wheelers, too. It's caused by a hidden option of the "Graphic adjustments" of CSP.
Open the file "extension/config/graphics_adjustments.ini" and deactivate 3 lines under [VISIBLE_CARS].

[VISIBLE_CARS]
; hidden
; four values are for: LOD A, simplified render without some extra bits, LOD C and LOD D

;MAIN=2, 8, 8, 28
;GBUFFER=2, 8, 8, 12
;SHADOWS=2, 4, 4, 12

SPECTATING_MAIN=6, 20, 20, 200
SPECTATING_GBUFFER=3, 12, 12, 24
SPECTATING_SHADOWS=3, 6, 6, 24

MIRROR=1, 4, 4, 12

Hey there, I did the same steps for fixing this as you outlined as I was also having problems with the wheels of the RSS Formula 79 disappearing. Doing so appears to have caused my FPS to dip by almost 10 from 65~ to 55~. I'm wondering if there's a better way out there than just disabling stuff in the ini files.

That's pretty much what I did but for me it wasn't enough - I wanted to fix it and have the plate showing properly but if you can live with it like that then i'll leave it be.
Well, my 'skinning skills' are pretty limited, so I'm good with the result. Looks better than a semi hidden number plate imo.

Hi guys sorry for my post I had asked for help to improve the Opel 1900 GT that I posted a few pages ago, but no one has deigned to give me an answer (even negative) I think there is a good spirit of cooperation between all of us here, and at least I would have appreciated an answer.
Thank you for your attention .
If someone is willing and able to help then you might get lucky and they might reply, but you can't seriously expect everyone who isn't able to help to answer in the negative? That would be ridiculous.
I'm sure we've been through this exact same thing before.

Hey there, I did the same steps for fixing this as you outlined as I was also having problems with the wheels of the RSS Formula 79 disappearing. Doing so appears to have caused my FPS to dip by almost 10 from 65~ to 55~. I'm wondering if there's a better way out there than just disabling stuff in the ini files.

I think it's a CSP bug, that has to be fixed. You can try to change the numbers, but I don't know if that will help.

Changing MIRROR=1, 4, 4, 12 to MIRROR=1, 20, 20, 12 seemed to work for me. This assumes you are having issues with tyres mostly disappearing in your rear view mirror. Unfortunately, I didn't take notice of any FPS changes....

Is there a way to make the skins fit the Velo-reworked @Beezer215 car ?
Here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1124#post-13097429

The skins do fit but there is an issue with the spot where the rear number plate is:

original skin:
View attachment 992494

your skins:
View attachment 992495

yes I am well aware of the problem. Unless another simple object is added to the 3D model as a proper number plate, it isn’t possible for the reg to show properly. Even with your black solution the underlying body shows through. I guess at this point it’s a matter of taste whether you prefer a black rectangle or a plate that represents what was actually on the real car.

‘The majority of these lightweights raced with registration plates fitted (though some didn’t) so personally I would prefer a proper plate to be added.

Last edited:
Changing MIRROR=1, 4, 4, 12 to MIRROR=1, 20, 20, 12 seemed to work for me. This assumes you are having issues with tyres mostly disappearing in your rear view mirror. Unfortunately, I didn't take notice of any FPS changes....

The problem is not, that the tyres disapper in the rear view mirror. They disappear for the cars, that are 8-12 places in front of me. But maybe I can only see this, because I'm playing in VR with a Oculus Rift CV1. On a monitor you can hardly see this.

Last edited:
The problem is not, that the tyres disapper in the rear view mirror. They disappear for the cars, that are 8-12 places in front of me. But maybe I can only see this, because I'm playing in VR with a Oculus Rift CV1. On a monitor you can hardly see this.

Have you tried to raise that value?
upload_2021-2-18_22-32-18.png

Have you tried to raise that value?

This doesn't help. But after some more testing I found a solution. I changed the 3rd number of MAIN from 10 to 16 and all cars in front of me have tyres now. But this will cost some FPS. @MisterWaffles

This is the "graphics_adjustments.ini" from CSP 1.72.

[VISIBLE_CARS]
; hidden
; four values are for: LOD A, simplified LOD A, simplified some more, LOD D

MAIN=2, 4, 16, 200
GBUFFER=2, 4, 8, 12
SHADOWS=2, 4, 6, 24

Hopefully the car will eventually get updated properly but in the meantime, if any VR users want to hide the driver's face on that GMP encrypted WRX then add these fields to the ext_config.ini in the 'extension' folder.
The only way I could get it to work was by also swapping the driver_no_HANS model in (which according to the data, is the original driver anyway? *shrugs*) before hiding the helmet and face.
Maybe the original driver model was altered somehow before encryption or maybe the encryption alters something? IDK. Anyway, this should work:

[DRIVER3D_MODEL]
NAME=driver_no_HANS ;file name without .kn5 extension
POSITION=0.0,0.0,0.0
[DRIVER3D_HIDE_OBJECT_0]
NAME=DRIVER:HELMET
[DRIVER3D_HIDE_OBJECT_1]
NAME=DRIVER:GEO_Driver_FACE

(thanks again to AlleyViper for the original pointers)

Last edited:
yes I am well aware of the problem. Unless another simple object is added to the 3D model as a proper number plate, it isn’t possible for the reg to show properly. Even with your black solution the underlying body shows through. I guess at this point it’s a matter of taste whether you prefer a black rectangle or a plate that represents what was actually on the real car.

‘The majority of these lightweights raced with registration plates fitted (though some didn’t) so personally I would prefer a proper plate to be added.
None of the racing skins from the Beezer reworked skins has a number plate (on the back that is), so I'm good with that.
And it doesn't have to be a black rectangle. I gave the rectangle the skin color and then it's the same as all others.

Right = original car,
middle = my first try where I colored the characters of the number plate black,
left = I colored the whole number plate in the skin color, which looks better imo.

__custom_showroom_1613693439.png

Here the real car:

Jaguar_-E-Type_-Sl_Competition_-Roadster_02pop.jpg

Last edited:
Technically they did race in '63 with the numberplates on, but I completely agree that the white 'space' looks best (just looks like the plate has been removed).
I'd be happy with the number plates attached too. But the 'Beezer' car is much improved over the Velo model and to be able to use the skins from Tim, I have to do it this way until a better solution is there.

Here you Go - A request for Ireland and Japan - I've also updated Czech Republic, Singapore and Azerbaijan - Zip Files below
To assist identification of the skins country I've also added a (trial) 3 letter code on the rear O/S (Japan/Ireland) - Is it a good addition, too much or not required? Appreciate any feedback - Thanks
Link to the original post and GDrive downloads: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2242#post-13354041

__custom_showroom_1613695761.jpg
__custom_showroom_1613694887.jpg
__custom_showroom_1613696067.jpg

Attachments

• RTW_SGP_94.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 27
  • RTW_CZE.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 26
  • RTW_IRL_79.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 24
  • RTW_JPN_88.zip
    4.5 MB · Views: 25
  • RTW_AZE_04.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 24
  • RTW_AZE_03.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Driver_name is now the 3 letter code for the country so that it displays the country rather than the driver in the leaderboard - It can easily be changed around in the skin ui_skin.json file if you want the driver name to display
{
"skinname": "RTW_PRT_07",
"country": "Portugal",
"drivername": "PRT",
}

I’m biased but this one beautiful! Thanks again!:cheers:

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back