Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,058 comments
Thanks for the Cleveland update, it looks great. Is anyone able to sort the cones out? - I love it apart from the bizarrely sized cones. Some are wide and fat, some appear to be 6 feet tall. It would be better if they were replaced or even removed completely.

Round the World Challenge using the exciting Guerilla Mods Toyota S-FR car

Italy, Belgium and Greece added to season (All with basic RainFX and in GDrive already if you want to add it yourself)

27/2/2021: Champs folder(zipped) in GDrive updated

Please Note: all future uploads will be individually added to existing location to make downloading quicker for additional components

Original Post Links: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2260#post-13358587

15_rtw_greece.jpg
16_rtw_belgium.jpg
17_rtw_italy.jpg

Last edited:
I play AC with a controller because I'm too poor for a wheel. Those things cost a fortune to import here and they wear too quickly for the investment they require. Plus my 5 year old PC can't even handle a race with high resolution skins, so I drive solo.
I've had my g27 since release (2010) and its till going strong. and sadly yeah most of them if you can find them are $500. Just in 2019 you could get one used for $150 or less.

Last edited:
Great stuff... again... hmmf... but,

Can you post the version you've edited and add a letter for pointing to it, please?

i.e. if the track you added these gorgeous stuff was v1.51, then can you name it v1.51a or v1.52b? That way, people (like me) can identify them and archive it properly.

Oh, and fix the walls/barriers so that just touching them doesn't launch you into the fifth dimension, please, thank you.

WTF?? 60k subs for clips of a youtube sim racer. (EDIT didn't realise it was started by Jimmy himself - that now seems even weirder to me) That's a bit of an odd one but yeah whatever people want I suppose.
It's like reaction videos, cause I want to watch how someone reacts to a BTCC race instead of me watching the race itself. (bad example but you get the point lol)

Also my Only fans page has opened again - it's just me sitting in my underwear playing Forza if anyone is interested. Free shows available on thursdays :D
I’ll pay you to say “is that a Supra?” in a sexy voice

Oh...but that means missing the performance upgrade since CSP 1.73. I´m on 1.74 preview 3 and my PC isn´t top knotch. If this is due to to CSP bugs then I must wait and hope that it will all be solved lol.

No - just change the CSP version down, and check to see if you still have the problem. Then go back to the higher version you were using before. Sounds crazy, but that worked for me each time I had a strange problem crop up. Takes about a minute to try out, and if the problem persists, at least you know why :)

But rain will be improved over time as weil, so maybe hang in there for a few...

That's good to hear. The last thing I want when I buy a product that is insanely expensive for my country's standards is to last me little time. I've heard G27's are better than G29's, but I can't find any G27 for sale on the usual places, it's all G29 now.

I think the g29 has a loadcell brake doesn't it? Or is that 920... (G27 doesn't) There's a second or two a lap better than the G27...

BZZZZZZTT. Wrong answer. Apparently it doesn't. I had modded my G27 to loadcell, same guys do the mod for the G29 too. Made a big diff for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the g29 has a loadcell brake doesn't it? Or is that 920... (G27 doesn't) There's a second or two a lap better than the G27...

BZZZZZZTT. Wrong answer. Apparently it doesn't. I had modded my G27 to loadcell, same guys do the mod for the G29 too. Made a big diff for me.
The G923 has an upgraded progressive spring in its brake pedal. It's a significant upgrade, but nothing you can't mod into a previous Logitech wheel.

I still have my G27 with the spring mod on the pedals. I use Fanatec now so I should throw the G27 on fleabay. :)
Come to think of it I still have my G25 and driving force pro.

You could turn this into the absolute definitive edition by adding proper rim blur models and in my opinion better sound... Top work! :cheers:

Thank you very much, indeed blurred rims is something missing.. I'll try to add them in the next version. Sound is a bit harder, but I can ask my teammate to make it better :)

ATTENTION

MODS DO NOT HAVE VIRUSES

Somebody (me) could however script zip extraction routines that will compromise you, or delete your files, etc.
I could create a file and instruct you to run it, that will damage your file system..

This types of action would never alert a anti-virus routine.

I haven't run anti-virus or have any av installed on my systems in over 15+ years.

Please STOP POSTING ABOUT YOUR FALSE POSITIVE ALERTS FOR VIRUS IN MODS

k'thnx.

Is there a way I can make color corrections to my AC/ppfilter? I wanna dial in some warmness to make it look spot on.

You can edit PP filters in real time (i.e. while on track) with CSP/CM. Before you head onto the track, just go to the Custom Shaders Patch tab for GUI settings and make sure you have 'New Post Process Filter Selector' ticked... then, while on track, use the pop out app sidebar to open the PP Filter selector.

If you right click where the filter name is, you'll get the option to edit the PP filter and see the changes on screen in real time. You can fiddle with all the PP filter settings this way and save any changes you want to keep.

The legendary author Philip K. Dick saw this coming a long time ago – and yes, it was a sign of a world gone mad...

“Fake realities will create fake humans. Or, fake humans will generate fake realities and then sell them to other humans, turning them, eventually, into forgeries of themselves.”

― Philip K. Dick

Absolutely love that.
It's up there with Warhol's
"in the future everybody will be famous for 15 minutes"

And i won't even start on some of the Greek philosopher's and people like Kante, Sartre and Nietzsche...
As i'll steer far too of topic...

Having said that Senna is motosports own version of a philosopher.....
And not forgetting Greg ST of course.........

Last edited:
No - just change the CSP version down, and check to see if you still have the problem. Then go back to the higher version you were using before. Sounds crazy, but that worked for me each time I had a strange problem crop up. Takes about a minute to try out, and if the problem persists, at least you know why :)
Found the "problem". So silly of me. I have all the content on a 3Tb external disk that Steam simply wasn´t reading. So...no content lol. Sorry for my misleading mistake kkk

Why is there a 2-page discussion on Jimmy's new channel ? Isn't it, idk, off-topic ? And why are people so against it ? It's not like watching other people react to actual races... It's just a fun channel.

Why is there a 2-page discussion on Jimmy's new channel ? Isn't it, idk, off-topic ? And why are people so against it ? It's not like watching other people react to actual races... It's just a fun channel.

There isn't a full 2 page discussion on it though. And besides some of these off tangent replies are, to me, what makes this place so fun to pop into.

Clearly you are a Jimmy uber fan and have perceived some sort of slight against your hero.
There isn't any slights towards him at all, it's just in your mind.

Guys this is a ****ing car driving simulator.
So much talent is wasted on stupid ****. Mariokart in AC? Go play mariokart...
A helicopter in AC? Go play FS or X-Plane...

What's the sense of making a mod that will be used for one picture and then deleted and forgetten forever.
I actually use all of the mods that I download.

"airwolf"

Why? - because we can :P

nobody forces you to download something like that, but the moding scene is so big and there are many who just have fun with it.
that´s, why

if i could do it myself i would do it.

open your mind ... :)

Guys this is a ****ing car driving simulator.
So much talent is wasted on stupid ****. Mariokart in AC? Go play mariokart...
A helicopter in AC? Go play FS or X-Plane...

What's the sense of making a mod that will be used for one picture and then deleted and forgetten forever.
I actually use all of the mods that I download.
How about keeping calm and letting people built the mods they want to build and drive the mods they want to drive.

No ones being forced to make or pilot anything, so all is good.

Why? - because we can :P
if i could do it myself i would do it.
open your mind ... :)
So you want other people to build a helicopter for you that'll drive around the track like a car?
What on earth for? With the best will in the world it would be absolutely terrible. It's already been done with a plane and that was a complete waste of time.
It won't have helicopter physics. This is a car sim. At best it'd be a novelty that raises one laugh and a few YouTube hits and maybe some sarcastic Jimmy-jabber, then never gets used again.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back