Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,841 comments
No, the grid is the same. The track in reality was VERY bumpy. There are no strong blows, it seems.
As much as I like the track, would it be possible to put some cones / tire barriers / signs here in the second "chicane" ?
Or maybe move the ones that are present in the second part (exit chicane) to have a better corner indication.

neva.png

At night:

nevanight.png

Thanks.

"airwolf"

Why? - because we can :P

nobody forces you to download something like that, but the moding scene is so big and there are many who just have fun with it.
that´s, why

if i could do it myself i would do it.

open your mind ... :)
Open your mind is always good advice.

In the 90s, I lived in Spain. I have loved much of their food ever since. Perhaps a competent modder here would like to take time out from creating an amazing new track or car so they could mod me some lovely smoked ham or cheese. Manchego would be really easy to model too. I'm no physics guru, but surely manchego cheese's physics wouldn't be that complicated.

Anyway, I'm off for lunch. Bon appétit!

So you want other people to build a helicopter for you that'll drive around the track like a car?
What on earth for? With the best will in the world it would be absolutely terrible. It's already been done with a plane and that was a complete waste of time.
It won't have helicopter physics. This is a car sim. At best it'd be a novelty that raises one laugh and a few YouTube hits and maybe some sarcastic Jimmy-jabber, then never gets used again.
This comes across as more of an issue with Jimmy Broadbent than anything else.

Why on earth do you care what others built and drive?

It’s also worth keeping in mind that a good number of the ones Jimmy has driven are AMS mods and built by a certain individual who’s done more than enough for the sim racing community to be given a free pass to build whatever he likes.

This comes across as more of an issue with Jimmy Broadbent than anything else.

Why on earth do you care what others built and drive?

It’s also worth keeping in mind that a good number of the ones Jimmy has driven are AMS mods and built by a certain individual who’s done more than enough for the sim racing community to be given a free pass to build whatever he likes.
Huh? I've got no issue at all with Jimmy Broadbent. I'm vaguely aware of who he is and what he does (including sarcastically looking at silly mods) but that's as far as my interest in him goes.
I don't care at all what other people build and drive and have no power to sway them one way or the other, I was simply expressing an opinion that a helicopter would probably not be a good fit for AC's physics (or its control scheme). If people disagree, then fine. That's how discussions evolve.
Seems like opinions are getting frowned upon around here at the moment which is slightly weird for a discussion board.

Last edited:
Huh? I've got no issue at all with Jimmy Broadbent. I'm vaguely aware of who he is and what he does (including sarcastically looking at silly mods) but that's as far as my interest in him goes.
I don't care at all what other people build and drive and have no power to sway them one way or the other, I was simply expressing an opinion that a helicopter would probably not be a good fit for AC's physics (or its control scheme). If people disagree, then fine. That's how discussions evolve.
Seems like opinions are getting frowned upon around here at the moment which is slightly weird for a discussion board.
No, opinions are being discussed, no requirement exists for people to agree with your opinion. That would result in an echo chamber.

You are free to post your opinion on the matter, and members are free to agree or disagree with it. Which is exactly what’s happening.

No, opinions are being discussed, no requirement exists for people to agree with your opinion. That would result in an echo chamber.

You are free to post your opinion on the matter, and members are free to agree or disagree with it. Which is exactly what’s happening.
That's good to hear, but you said:

"This comes across as more of an issue with Jimmy Broadbent than anything else. Why on earth do you care what others built and drive?"

Which to me sounded slightly confrontational, as if I wasn't free to think it was a bad idea and express that opinion. I could have replied with "why on earth do you care whether I care or not?". See how that sounds?

Last edited:
There isn't a full 2 page discussion on it though. And besides some of these off tangent replies are, to me, what makes this place so fun to pop into.

Clearly you are a Jimmy uber fan and have perceived some sort of slight against your hero.
There isn't any slights towards him at all, it's just in your mind.

Lmao I love how you summarize someone after one message - yeah, you're right, he's my hero, my Jesus, my King and I am a Jimmer simp. A dedicated follower trawling the net to spread his holy words ! Rejoice for our Saviour Jimmer is here ! And any negative words shall encounter my unlimited wrath !

... Really mate. 'Uber fan'. I'll just... Yeah. Thanks for the cheeky laugh, though ! As you said that's why this place is so fun to pop into : hilarious posts.

Lmao I love how you summarize someone after one message - yeah, you're right, he's my hero, my Jesus, my King and I am a Jimmer simp. A dedicated follower trawling the net to spread his holy words ! Rejoice for our Saviour Jimmer is here ! And any negative words shall encounter my unlimited wrath !

... Really mate. 'Uber fan'. I'll just... Yeah. Thanks for the cheeky laugh, though ! As you said that's why this place is so fun to pop into : hilarious posts.
If you don't want conversation about it, why are you continuing conversation about it? :confused: It was gone and forgotten about until you brought it back up.

Last edited:
That's good to hear, but you said:

"This comes across as more of an issue with Jimmy Broadbent than anything else. Why on earth do you care what others built and drive?"

Which to me sounded slightly confrontational, as if I wasn't free to think it was a bad idea and express that opinion. I could have replied with "why on earth do you care whether I care or not?". See how that sounds?
Fair enough, that certainly wasn’t the context, but always know that as long as it’s within the AUP posts don’t get censored here.

stupid question, is it possible to make a model of "airwolf" for AC? :P

I'm a big fan of the series from the 80s.

would be too cool to play around with that thing a bit :cheers:

3D Model in x-plain flight simulator

series intro :)

It might be more impressive without the "Starsky & Hutch" sound track and 1980s graphics.

If you don't want conversation about it, why are you continuing conversation about it? :confused: It was gone and forgotten about until you brought it back up.

Never said I didn't want conversation about it, au contraire ! It's just cheeky banter as you British people say.
Anyway.

Is there a way I can make color corrections to my AC/ppfilter? I wanna dial in some warmness to make it look spot on.

Here's something i used to reference to, which helped first time i fiddled with it..

On track in pp filters, in colour balance section.

COLOR_TEMP=6250
WHITE_BALANCE=6500

Decrease COLOR_TEMP or increase WHITE_BALANCE for more warmth

I just had to post this. Maybe pair this with some "cardboard car" mods, and it'd be perfect. Imagine the "realism." :lol:

Have to give him some credit for his innovative ideas. Maybe with materials other than cardboard, it might be more durable and reliable. Though I have rigs and wheels, I might dive into my 3D software to model and print some parts, just for gits and shiggles. I know there's the smaller 3D-printed solution that simply attaches to the controller to give you a thumb-sized wheel, but this would provide a better experience. Hmmmm... maybe he's on to something.

He says "You can't win with this controller," but we know that's not true.

Last edited:
Pescarolo 01 Evo AER Mazda 2.0 L4 LMP2
View attachment 989741
View attachment 989742

As always credits go to NeilB1971 and all original creators of the assets.
https://mega.nz/file/aDglTaAC#2TOv8nERVZHUpq7piuJIm7D8SzSPLrLYEP8_vyY5An4

Let me know if there are issues.

Hi, Kamil Cader!
Links for now are down. Have you removed them for further rework or you could re-upload? :)

Last edited:
Hi, Kamil Cader!
Links for now are down. Have you removed them for further rework or you could re-upload? :)

I did removed them for further rework. I can upload the pescarolos v0.25 as I believe it is at concluded state in terms of physics, at least.

Edit: SpeedStar2000, Pescarolos alone take ~570 mb

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu (87).png
    Zrzut ekranu (87).png
    148.4 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back