Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,210 comments
[QUOTE = "marchetti87, gönderi: 13379609, üye: 307885"] Bu güçlü Porsche GT3 RS v5. Devir saatindeki tur süresini nasıl kaldıracağımı ve vites göstergesini nasıl açacağımı öğrenmek istiyorum. Ext_config.ini dosyasını düzenlemem gerektiğini biliyorum, ancak doğru değerleri nasıl bulabilirim?

I4ZkXC.jpg
[/ALINTI]

and the driver's position changes when the headlights are bad

[QUOTE = "marchetti87, gönderi: 13379609, üye: 307885"] Bu güçlü Porsche GT3 RS v5. Devir saatindeki tur süresini nasıl kaldıracağımı ve vites göstergesini nasıl açacağımı öğrenmek istiyorum. Ext_config.ini dosyasını düzenlemem gerektiğini biliyorum, ancak doğru değerleri nasıl bulabilirim?

I4ZkXC.jpg
[/ALINTI]

and the driver's position changes when the headlights are bad

I managed to solve it. I simply deleted this line in the ext_config.ini file:

[DI_LAP_TIME]

COUNT=6
DIGITAL_ITEM=
DIGIT_WIDTH=10

And the gear indicator appeared! That simple! Forceful did a great job with this car dashboard, I think that was some mistake he missed.

I4gpS9.jpg

Last edited:
Ah, new tracks? Colour me interested. Any tips for grabbing them?
Cheers.
As far as I can tell, mostly touge and rally stages. Some "proper" circuits, but most seem to be short drift tracks. Also several Gran Turismo tracks.
Can comment on the quality of them, I've just gone through about half the pages looking at what's there.

Cheers.
pretty easy, use chrome and translate the page and it was straight forward. did not see anything new really. most from here.

let me know if you find anything and have problems and i'll try to help

Last edited:
Guys, I need some modding advise here. Trying to convert my first car from rFactor1 to AC (personal use unfortunately, would love to share it but don't know where to start with permission/credits. it is a car made out of multiple different sources...)

Have come this far:

Screenshot_ferrari89_imola1994_26-2-121-13-13-22.jpg

Two things:

* no steering wheel movement? How to? (Edit; wheels turn and work, but steering wheel is static)
* Wheel allignement wrong. have had some tips earlier, but I cannot get it to work properly. Here you see the showroom base, this is correct. When switching to game and when I allign wheels using data it looks like the second picture (front car)

__custom_showroom_1616761162.jpg

__custom_showroom_1616761212.jpg

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_ferrari89_imola1994_26-2-121-13-13-9.jpg
    Screenshot_ferrari89_imola1994_26-2-121-13-13-9.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Holy mod release Batman!

As a treat for getting halfway through reworking my car collection I decided to convert the Batmobile that was posted a short while ago. It is a very quick job, about 5 hours so don't be surprised if it isn't up to Kunos/RSS standards.

The car borrows heavily from one of Joshua Widder's Mustangs with multiple physics changes. The car itself is large and heavy, has old soft suspension and vintage 60s tyres and brakes. The engine is a Ford V8 producing about 345bhp. It is however supplemented by an upgraded ERS system from a Porsche 919 LMP1 car that acts to give the car a 'turbo boost' when the Kers activation button is pressed (unfortunately while the car spits a lot of flames out the back, I couldn't find an option to make it happen when the Kers button was pressed). How did Bruce Wayne manage to get an incredibly advanced ERS system fitted to a car from the 1960s you might ask? Because he's Batman!

The car works, has LODs and the sound is sort of a big old jet turbine, change it if you don't like it. Problems I know of, the steering/shifting animation is not great (tbh I don't know if this should even have a shift animation!?) and bits of the cockpit are a bit dark. Also the model isn't very high poly and the textures are quite low res. Still, try not to think about it too much, it's just for a laugh. I won't be taking this any further, anyone that wants to modify it in anyway can go right ahead.

Here's the link: https://mega.nz/file/HpUHAKiQ#5w60c0hYZTFZHt8mttYz8hcX-OfDHoOeXQ6RaKu7YPQ

164527843_10104189738309638_4814526804068030599_o.jpg

Anyone knows how to fix the Kunos Lamborghini Miura p400 SV s gauges glasses ? they get rain drops on all of them when rain is on.

pretty easy, use chrome and translate the page and it was straight forward. did not see anything new really. most from here.

let me know if you find anything and have problems and i'll try to help
Thanks, yeah - I sussed it out straight after posting. Apart from the already well-known ones there seemed to be a whole host of interesting obscure tracks missing from my collection, but reality bit hard and it turns out they're mostly hot garbage tiny drift circuits. The only ones I kept were Kyoto Miyabi Open, Aomori and RX Shibuya, but it was mainly for their fixing potential and I bet they'll get deleted soon enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy mod release Batman!

As a treat for getting halfway through reworking my car collection I decided to convert the Batmobile that was posted a short while ago. It is a very quick job, about 5 hours so don't be surprised if it isn't up to Kunos/RSS standards.

The car borrows heavily from one of Joshua Widder's Mustangs with multiple physics changes. The car itself is large and heavy, has old soft suspension and vintage 60s tyres and brakes. The engine is a Ford V8 producing about 345bhp. It is however supplemented by an upgraded ERS system from a Porsche 919 LMP1 car that acts to give the car a 'turbo boost' when the Kers activation button is pressed (unfortunately while the car spits a lot of flames out the back, I couldn't find an option to make it happen when the Kers button was pressed). How did Bruce Wayne manage to get an incredibly advanced ERS system fitted to a car from the 1960s you might ask? Because he's Batman!

The car works, has LODs and the sound is sort of a big old jet turbine, change it if you don't like it. Problems I know of, the steering/shifting animation is not great (tbh I don't know if this should even have a shift animation!?) and bits of the cockpit are a bit dark. Also the model isn't very high poly and the textures are quite low res. Still, try not to think about it too much, it's just for a laugh. I won't be taking this any further, anyone that wants to modify it in anyway can go right ahead.

Here's the link: https://mega.nz/file/HpUHAKiQ#5w60c0hYZTFZHt8mttYz8hcX-OfDHoOeXQ6RaKu7YPQ

That's nice, but I always preferred this version of the car from Mafia 2. Closer to the original prototype (Lincoln Futura) but also kinda looks like a possible production version.

c0080a13829222c9d26d0a3127e9f2d8.png

But if I had to choose a car from this game to be in AC, it would be this, with no doubt. A "production version" of the Pontiac Club de Mer with a manual swap would be gorgeous.

f91425c1451458438b9c46631e77a2aa.png

glad everyone likes the car and track links buried in the pen0r enlargement ads.

Now for something completely different...

For screens/VR, for fun (not a track, not a showroom)

From the mobile game: 诛仙-中国第一仙侠手游
Zhu Xian
- Waterfall (v0.00)

Screenshot_a3dr_honda_s800_rsc_rmi_zhuxianxia_26-3-121-13-12-4.jpg

Screenshot_a3dr_honda_s800_rsc_rmi_zhuxianxia_26-3-121-13-24-31.jpg

Features:
- 1 pit/grid
- GrassFx, moving WaterFx

:: get it here ::

note: I have several more dioramas from this game, if I should release more?

Last edited:
Holy mod release Batman!

Now we need a Batman driver and Robin passenger.

Last edited:
Thank you for this. I appreciate your tracks a lot.

It seems this Indianapolis version is the best one. :)

There's a little problem with the F1 GP version - some of the AI are scraping along the pit wall at the start of races which is making race starts a bit messy.

Hey Billy, I worked on the ai for that track... after I read your post I went back and checked the F1 and F1 Reverse (there is no F1 "GP") with the RSS 2020 Hybrid, and didn't see what you are talking about. Which car are you using when this happens?

question on this car:
WxEe6A6XRDuKUhVX1zj0WOln67PhJHsQpGrGUrX-sE5fHyb-lTMM7HAXMpsqXLlCi67BVXvGCHMY2qSDdgvi_KYSclgJZMbm5iIEWDMZs1NFTRB9ehRzx2bj3kyR6TfLdEVG8WjS7GG9T448BAzlgDdcirfSl1O7eCBvLCSlFyo-T6xq64UnLAScufWxa9wLFPGDngPx5EXJj1wDXQU9Z6BdB9EuXFy3tc-z2SGai8atYWcp7c4ViYN_zOZ7WRXVs31DuDIvnHVseLbtMWDqSc6-ouOEfylG8vIDSWevcASoMBhYkCqPJhSRwENOX1rgOodx4OhssXUXT40h3IsnkTDKitwk0LulTMWt0z6W4KkMKz6UFhDtgB-KYxEQE7x3LRQB9P3TspzadEtrejt_7o65BiUl1LDZzYs9koJzwm0qr3UgIyd_c2atbA0ki0XDxTXlw8Bpekr7hbxoJkyz4Qp5ov3KATJaE8ycs0DoG2RvPo2MrJvUCe9_-plozfpxMryA30YEtqFJ0yMO63xP0ooB2v-Nm4bP0jbP0Y52-wVLB2NSKUIpaprW_qAqTYOYMym4nXtY_WQ4JCBh8i4MStLNZ6Q3cuVtaFcRS6RpzfVoV5DnGXh_0L35J-sHhPTpcJ2hoxVFOrvUn1W_NMvFFCPV18iNhFtjf3a7GKATbi_zPrC6_x56uwR8ivTZFRJZYJ0Zg3EywdyAgha0d3IuYTvTCw=w414-h233-no

I think this is from Touge Workshop Project, I kinda like this one more than Arch's rework mainly because of the modified interior and sound. Recently I found the headlights doesn't really work(in that at night it doesn't actually light up the road). I wonder what can I do to fix that?

Hey Billy, I worked on the ai for that track... after I read your post I went back and checked the F1 and F1 Reverse (there is no F1 "GP") with the RSS 2020 Hybrid, and didn't see what you are talking about. Which car are you using when this happens?
Hi Kevin
First, thanks a lot for your AI work. I use a lot of what you’ve done. It’s very competitive!

This morning, I was using the RSS Formula 79, and it has happened with another car too, can’t remember... could have been Kunos GT3 cars. I’ll test again this evening and report back.

Cheers.

I grabbed a few rally tracks id never heard of, use chrome to translate the page otherwise it just looks like spamming, the very topmost sentence is the download link otherwise

Now we need a Batman driver and Robin passenger.

the XNA files are included on the same page I did the original conversion from that I posted, but they are posed models, happy to convert to FBX for you lot but I dont know how to use kinematics in Blender to shape them "sitting down". but I can leave the bones in the FBX if it helps?

upload_2021-3-27_5-16-25.png

upload_2021-3-27_5-17-7.png

so you're getting warmed up as of today, huh?
Yep.

Holy mod release Batman!

HOLY **** Batfans. It must be my birthday, or Christmas, or both..... I hope this doesn't get forgotten and keeps getting better. Just need a batman driver and a static Robin passenger like in the Rally cars. OMG..... I've just seen the Robin file. Awesome stuff.

the XNA files are included on the same page I did the original conversion from that I posted, but they are posed models, happy to convert to FBX for you lot but I dont know how to use kinematics in Blender to shape them "sitting down". but I can leave the bones in the FBX if it helps?

View attachment 1000058
View attachment 1000059
This is just too much....never been so excited about a single car mod like this before.

Holy mod release Batman!

How do you clone a car in CM? I want to make a version say as fast as an f1 with jet sounds still and stick to the road like glue almost. Any ideas?
This so far is amazing and I never thought i'd see it in AC but Batman needs to race to the scene, not crawl up to top speed. Any help appreciated.

I can't do LoDs any better than that LoD generator on Race Department so I guess I'm still going to hell, but I updated the data to be a bit more realistic. Used Jandrovi's excellent suspension design tweaked for this model and updated weight, torque, power, etc. to reflect the real car. Also updated the tires to behave more like what 225/255 Michelin PSS tires should behave like instead of the semislicks the car came with. I personally use it with a manual but I've uploaded it here with the SMG to keep with the animations. If people want a manual version (nothing graphically is different but you can play with that stick and I found a decent driver animation to match it) I'll post a second one with the manual. Hope this works, delete the ".txt" at the end of the file and drop in the car folder, feel free to unpack with CM and play with whatever you want.

Just note, it's going to be slower... a lot slower. That's the point. Even Jandrovi's version is too powerful and too grippy for a stock version of this car, as fun as it is. Hope everyone doesn't hate it, but I couldn't sleep so I did this. Have fun!

Much more realistic but I have the feeling that the wheels float on the asphalt when watching the replay. With the original data I don't have that feeling

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back