- 334

- United States
I got pretty burnt out on doing track mods after Brno 1965 and haven't really felt the motivation or interest in doing it anymore. I've got a few in-progress tracks that I just can't get into finishing, Brainerd/Donnybrooke being the most recent one. I have project files and RTB files for my previous tracks just sitting on my hard drive and I figured if I'm not going to work on them anymore I might as well see if anyone's interested in carrying on with stuff that I can't really find the motivation for anymore. To that end I've packed up all of those project files into a huge zip (it's 24gb zipped) but I don't really have any way to distribute it to anyone that's interested without it costing me money (my google drive is only 15GB)
Does anyone know of a good file host where I can put this thing up with a minumum of effort (like, I don't want to have to split the file up and upload it under multiple accounts, etc)?
Note: I'm not leaving the community and I'm continuing the duplicate track catalog thing, I'm just not really into making tracks anymore. I'm also into the whole sharing and open source community thing so I'd like to share anything I've got.
Does anyone know of a good file host where I can put this thing up with a minumum of effort (like, I don't want to have to split the file up and upload it under multiple accounts, etc)?
Note: I'm not leaving the community and I'm continuing the duplicate track catalog thing, I'm just not really into making tracks anymore. I'm also into the whole sharing and open source community thing so I'd like to share anything I've got.
Last edited: