- 325

- California
- kkubota63
@KevinK2 This update, like the others posted today (even they are set to 9 May 2021) were ready (on the basis) by at least 2 months. I was waiting for some updates by Damone which never ever did, so i decided to finish them up with some workaround and share.
If you watch the ext_config_original, there's no trace of your rain stream, so i didn't ignore it, i totally didn't know at all that they are existing.
Share it, and i will add to my config
Not sure I understand, as the config came out with the track, but okay, that's cool, and sorry if I'm a little salty today.
AI reworked for actk_arnos:
https://mega.nz/file/79IwSD4S#twkCZuXymBn319yMtmBoSCQUZ3UkQzBUlSvAAzE--bY
Thanks for @Frank25 for letting me know about my previous weak effort. Hope it's okay Frank, I still couldn't take that first chicane as aggressively as I wanted, but overall it should be quite a bit faster now. You are right, it is a fun track... but that pit lane, lol.
Last edited by a moderator: