Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,024 comments
A pretty good car and track combination--the Valkyrie AMR Pro at Autodrome Lago Maggiore.

The ExMods version of the Valkyrie isn't bad. Turn down TC and ABS, and it's a fun car to drive.

Last edited:
Probably a futile question, but still: Does anyone know how to fix this annoying graphics glitch on maki123's Honda Civic TCR? I've tried swapping the LOD's around, but to no avail.

It's part of this mod pack here.

Thanks in advance!

chuck that mod in the bin, and get the real proper one by tommy78 - tpongracz.com Hes currently working on the 2019 mod which will be a massive improvement over the 2018 version.
Used the 2018 version in my league for a tcr series, it was well received. and despite me dominating previous tcr series with different mod, i could not win 1 single race in that new series. Hence the cars are really good, physics are close to irl from my pov (there is actual weight with the car, you cant just throw it into corners like some of the rollovers mods, other stuff out there).

Update to latest CM version.
View attachment 1010147

I'm not seeing an update for CM as well, even with "Update to Non-Tested Versions." If something's available, a small green arrow appears over the hamburger bars at the top of the window.

upload_2021-5-10_10-50-50.png

Last edited:
Anyone else have this error when trying 0.1.74? CSP 01.1.73 works for me without issues.

upload_2021-5-10_9-9-29-png.1010143

There's an easy solution for the problem without updating CM. Go to the folder "assettocorsa/extension/lua", unzip "std.zip" into the folder and add the file extension ".lua" to all the unziped files. After a restart of CM the error is gone.

Watch out there is another thief about.
F1 2021 Barcelona skin - Reviews | RaceDepartment
Stolen components and ideas from my skin and butchered it. He deserves a load of bad reviews for this.

Just keep cool :cool:, no need to take down your great work :bowdown: here. In such a case, just report it here at the gtplanet forum :gtpflag: and we will check the files of the "thief", give him a very bad review 👎 and report it to Racedepartment. I don't think that he will do it again. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
And for me, there is no new update for CM available to download, just have to wait until something becomes available as it seems the folder structure for has changed in CSP1.74

I have donated to get the full version of CM but I am not a Patreon so that could be the cause?

I don't think being a patreon will change anything. I will wait to see if there are any updates in the next few days. If there is nothing i will ask for help once again.

There's an easy solution for the problem without updating CM. Go to the folder "assettocorsa/extension/lua", unzip "std.zip" into the folder and add the file extension ".lua" to all the unziped files. After a restart of CM the error is gone.

Maybe I missed something -- where is the "std.zip" file?

chuck that mod in the bin, and get the real proper one by tommy78 - tpongracz.com Hes currently working on the 2019 mod which will be a massive improvement over the 2018 version.
Used the 2018 version in my league for a tcr series, it was well received. and despite me dominating previous tcr series with different mod, i could not win 1 single race in that new series. Hence the cars are really good, physics are close to irl from my pov (there is actual weight with the car, you cant just throw it into corners like some of the rollovers mods, other stuff out there).
Yeah, I thought about that one as well, just didn't want to have to recreate the skin I made for this one. So I was hoping to find a way to fixing it, but thanks anyways - gonna check out the proper one (or wait for the upcoming TCR Series stuff they announced on RaceDepartment^^)

Been having fun with this one, so thought I would share:

ZYNyD7O.jpg

QIgTCuk.jpg

https://sharemods.com/7wdip7ibzpw4/NissanR32_RB_pandem.rar.html
Saw you post some photos of this in the photos thread and was gonna ask what mod that was when I got done with work today. Now I don’t have to. Thanks for this!

whats the best c8r mod to date?

I only know of two. The one I have is easily found on YouTube just search up the car like “corvette c8r assetto corsa”

The file name starts with WEC. It’s pretty decent, someone actually just released a nice sound mod for it on RD as well, I recommend it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have some nice mods from UncleM. or smallblockhero etc. im looking for a good new standard Mopar v8 sound, does anyone know a good one?

In honor of the Victory Day (9th May) , I present to you the final (it seems)) version of the Neva Ring.
- Updated several concrete blocks and a new lighthouse (Thanks to Nikita Prokopyev!);
- Fixed incorrect display of marking lines;
- Fixed flying trees;
- Improved lighting;
- Improved rain version;
- Added VAO and many other little things.
Screenshot_pm3dm_nissan_primera_btcc_neva_ring_10-4-121-23-29-45.png

Something I just noticed is that it seems Ferrari keep stealth-updating their skins on the 488 Challenge car and some of their other XX vehicles. Valentino Rossi's skin is no longer on my AC while the FXXK and 599XX EVO got a bunch of new skins. Some with Lego interestingly enough.

I'm going to make a folder to back up each skin now and if someone has that Valentino Rossi skin for the 488 saved, would you mind posting it please?

In honor of the Victory Day (9th May) , I present to you the final (it seems)) version of the Neva Ring.
- Updated several concrete blocks and a new lighthouse (Thanks to Nikita Prokopyev!);
- Fixed incorrect display of marking lines;
- Fixed flying trees;
- Improved lighting;
- Improved rain version;
- Added VAO and many other little things.
View attachment 1010189

Awesome. Content Manager just downloaded the update. This is a fun track for Legion's small Formula cars he just released. Just one turn has some sharp bumps in the road mesh--unless you fixed that.

Something I just noticed is that it seems Ferrari keep stealth-updating their skins on the 488 Challenge car and some of their other XX vehicles. Valentino Rossi's skin is no longer on my AC while the FXXK and 599XX EVO got a bunch of new skins. Some with Lego interestingly enough.

I'm going to make a folder to back up each skin now and if someone has that Valentino Rossi skin for the 488 saved, would you mind posting it please?
upload_2021-5-10_22-28-25.png

Is that the skin?

https://www.mediafire.com/file/rvxgv22hklx8c1r/21_46_blu_prologo.7z/file

Hello mate. A few days ago I bought the 2018 TCR from Tommy78. You are right that the handling is superior to the Maki123. However, I have had two problems that I would like to know if they only happen to me: 1) In some races against the AI, some vehicles break the engine for no apparent reason. 2) when you look at each of the vehicles in the CM showroom, the visual collider is badly located, it appears upside down (photo attached). My question is if it has happened to someone else. If so, I'll write to Tommy78 to ask if he plans to fix these bugs. I would also like to know if these problems persist in the 2019 TCR?
__custom_showroom_1620683218.jpg

I didn't have that problem strangely. Never had an issue like that but my CM is not the latest (0.8.2273 i think is the latest version). So i was talking about that issue.I have the "update to non-tested version" box ticked but still no updates. Doesn't matter though because my pedals are broken and my computer is crap so i can't race online properly and enjoy the game with great graphics. Still, thanks for your help!

Edit: Nvm i don't know how but i managed to update it. I have no idea why it was doing that but still no problems 👍

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back