Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,753 comments
I like the track itself, even though there are too many guys standing around with their outstretched arms for my taste. But with the GrassFX you should make more effort. There is something like OCCLUDING_MATERIALS, for example. ;) And some places have no grass at all, although there should be some. I have now tried it myself. At least at my skill level (noob). Maybe one of the Pro's could look at it
You are totally right but I never said I was a pro :lol:. free to anyone to take the tracks to next level. I just share what I have and what I am able to do :dopey:

@KevinK2 This update, like the others posted today (even they are set to 9 May 2021) were ready (on the basis) by at least 2 months. I was waiting for some updates by Damone which never ever did, so i decided to finish them up with some workaround and share.

If you watch the ext_config_original, there's no trace of your rain stream, so i didn't ignore it, i totally didn't know at all that they are existing.

Share it, and i will add to my config

Not sure I understand, as the config came out with the track, but okay, that's cool, and sorry if I'm a little salty today.

AI reworked for actk_arnos:

https://mega.nz/file/79IwSD4S#twkCZuXymBn319yMtmBoSCQUZ3UkQzBUlSvAAzE--bY

Thanks for @Frank25 for letting me know about my previous weak effort. Hope it's okay Frank, I still couldn't take that first chicane as aggressively as I wanted, but overall it should be quite a bit faster now. You are right, it is a fun track... but that pit lane, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure I understand, as the config came out with the track, but okay, that's cool, and sorry if I'm a little salty today.

Just check the ext_config_original inside my update folder, there's no stream edge stuff.

Don't know if he addend later and leave as v2.0, i already worked on the ext_config while was on v1.1, then just update for the 2.0 and update once more today for the final one ;)

Hi all!
Platinum question: can anyone suggest any guides or tips for setting up CSP graphics with or without post filters? I can't figure out how to achieve a clean and realistic picture. :confused:

Go to Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\lua\ and copy all your *.lua files to a new folder somewhere.

Install new csp and then copy your .lua files from the previous made folder to Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\lua\

Restart Cm

Problem solved

Last edited:
wow this new walkout feature is neat, have multiple cars that i can get and out of. only issue is it takes over the mouse so you cant exit the game. also wish it would allow you to open the doors, trunks and hoods for the cars that support it.

m h?

where did you get this?

A simple question: How can I remove the water spraying on the ground when I have turned off rain? :) The tarmac is dry, but the water spraying is still there like I drive in rain.

Geez Cris, I spent a lot of time doing rain stream fx for @damone13x in the original config, thanks for totally ignoring them in your "update". :grumpy:

@KevinK2 This update, like the others posted today (even they are set to 9 May 2021) were ready (on the basis) by at least 2 months. I was waiting for some updates by Damone which never ever did, so i decided to finish them up with some workaround and share.

If you watch the ext_config_original, there's no trace of your rain stream, so i didn't ignore it, i totally didn't know at all that they are existing.

Share it, and i will add to my config

Solution:

GitHub - ac-custom-shaders-patch/acc-extension-config: Configuration files for Assetto Corsa Custom Shaders Patch

PC - Assetto Corsa PC Mods General Discussion | Page 2250 (gtplanet.net)

With Preview 0.1.75.preview1 you can go to "Assetto Corsa\extension\config" open walking_out.ini read and make a
[BASIC]
ENABLED=0 to 1 then you can make a Track Day and if your car stands still, you can press E for about 2 Seconds and "et voilà" you are walking to other cars and can switch them.

AI reworked for actk_arnos:

https://mega.nz/file/79IwSD4S#twkCZuXymBn319yMtmBoSCQUZ3UkQzBUlSvAAzE--bY

Thanks for @Frank25 for letting me know about my previous weak effort. Hope it's okay Frank, I still couldn't take that first chicane as aggressively as I wanted, but overall it should be quite a bit faster now. You are right, it is a fun track... but that pit lane, lol.

I've tested the new AI and it's working better now. Thank you for this fast update! :bowdown:

If @__EASY__ could remove the ugly black lines at the horizon, then the track would be perfect for me.
First I thought, that the black lines are power lines, but there is something wrong with the horizon graphics as the black lines go around the whole track.

Does anyone know what's the culprit at Road Atlanta with csp 0.1.74 preview 98?

It happens only at this spot

road-atlanta.jpg

Last edited:
Meanwhile ILJA has done it again....

Missions in AC...

After doing some testing driving on two-lane layout of LAC and remembering how fun it was to take that Red Bull monster and try to overtake as many cars as possible, I thought to take a small detour and create a new racing mode for that. And for something else too, so I created a new module allowing to create new single-player modes with Lua scripts. At the moment whole thing is pretty experimental, let’s see if it’s of any use first, but later I’ll rework it so it would have proper CM integration in Quick Drive section as well as ability to define new modes on per-track level. And some API so those modes could control AIs, move objects around, affect weather conditions and so on. But currently they’re more on a level of original AC’s drifting mode.
Where can i get that "track"? I couldn't find it anywhere.

Road Atlanta is fine on my system (both CSP's tested).
It does look unfamiliar in your pics, I can't even find the location (I have spectators disabled, but even then ?)

The location is on Turns 10A and 10B at the top left on this picture

20181213224329_1-jpg.281457

I suspect it is spectators causing the problem. Not at the rig at the moment, I will try disabling them later today. Is the only problem that I have actually.

Will test and report back.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back