Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,210 comments
That's my dream too!
This track was on open road that still exist, I think it could be easy to get the lidar data.

https://www.google.fr/maps/@49.2544...4!1sS7e74TTWphckl9ZeqWJN8g!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

Before 1972 it was one of the most important track in France, so much F1 GP on this track, hope one day we could have a great version!
Sometimes I'm questionning myself how much someone could ask to do the job in AC?
Not rich but it is so much important for me that I could pay for an accurate version with all the old grand stand and billboard, ah :)

It's freaky how narrow the pit and pit straight were. Makes the Le Mans-type start a bit of a joke: two steps and you're across the road!

@Blackcelica do you have details for the guy that originally converted the batmobile FBX I supplied (from the deviant art author) into a car i mean. I have better model now, retractable glove box, video screens,rotating radar, shaking (ringing?) telephone etc etc. He posted it up converted to AC, but cannot find that post now. Need him to update the car to include the ksanims.

upload_2021-5-15_6-39-47.png

upload_2021-5-15_6-46-30.png

Last edited:
You need to smooth every mesh that has a "_T" at the end of the name and only those meshes. In case you already renamed them, check the original model and compare
I already know about that it does turbosmooth very well its just i'm trying out random parts to see how it will be turbosmoothed. The parts with _T do a better job at turbosmoothing as you mentioned the front Lamborghini logo as a example and some others, Hopefully i can finish this this week.

@r3b3ld3
There might/might not be some fixes on the way, but basically that is the best we have atm. To be really good it should be made from scratch. I always drive it at night, but you figured out for yourself it looks best that way...:)

Last edited:
@r3b3ld3
There might/might not be some fixes on the way, but basically that is the best we have atm. To be really good it should be made from scratch. I always drive it at night, but you figured out for yourself it looks best that way...:)

thanks for the reply,

The truth is that at night and if it is dark, the low resolution textures are not very noticeable, except when you approach a sign or barrier.

I have enjoyed the circuit for at least 10 years, in rFactor, and seeing it '' finished '' in assetto corsa is almost a dream: D

Btw you have to try that circuit with these cars https://assettorallygrb.wixsite.com/rallygrb/gr2

:cheers:

thanks for the reply,

The truth is that at night and if it is dark, the low resolution textures are not very noticeable, except when you approach a sign or barrier.

I have enjoyed the circuit for at least 10 years, in rFactor, and seeing it '' finished '' in assetto corsa is almost a dream: D

Btw you have to try that circuit with these cars https://assettorallygrb.wixsite.com/rallygrb/gr2

:cheers:
I mostly drive these TC Legends from Bazza on classic tracks:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2udp3...Legends_v1.0_60%27s_pack_%281_of_2%29.7z/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/39cmt...Legends_v1.0_70%27s_pack_%282_of_2%29.7z/file

anyone knows how to fix this in kseditor?
JIT_Error.png

Apparently, I still have no idea how to resolve the Just-In-Time Error in Kseditor
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.
"To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this application or computer (machine.config) must have the jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section. The application must also be compiled with debugging enabled.
For example:
<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>
When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer rather than be handled by this dialog box.
Does anyone know how to fix?

Would any one know if a HQ Holden Sandman Panel Van and/or an EH Holden is available?
If any one can can help out it I will be much appreciated.
I have a model of the EH if any one wants it.

anyone knows how to fix this in kseditor?
View attachment 1010902
Apparently, I still have no idea how to resolve the Just-In-Time Error in Kseditor
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.
"To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this application or computer (machine.config) must have the jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section. The application must also be compiled with debugging enabled.
For example:
<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>
When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer rather than be handled by this dialog box.
Does anyone know how to fix?

Hit 'continue' usually works.

the graphics are about on a par with Bruce Artwick's original Flight Simulator, circa 1979

auspicious day for me re this... uninstalled RF2. It had a place as "its ugly but has great ffb and physics".. so I didnt mind racing it even if it looked like your statement.. but.. recent updates to AMS2 have closed that gap to the point where the RF2 engine can no longer make excuses for its terrible graphics for me and I need the space for things that will get playtime.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back