Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,058 comments
Brainerd's almost done. Just a few more finishing touches.
giphy.gif

Guys, anyone an idea? I'm running the latest patreon CSP version 0.1.75, All free roam tracks are spawning me in the air or in the mountains. I hear the car but nothing for the rest. Tried with or without the double precision and softness for deep collisions. Cannot find anything else on the net for this particular issue. With CSP disabled it's fine. Tried different tracks and different cars.

hi guys, recently started my online championship, got all the custom skins installed and updated in the entry lists. in single player i can see them all working, but as soon as i get into the server i get standard white skins, even tho i got them installed. every other person can see them, dunno why.
anyone got a fix for this?

Edit 1: now it works

Last edited:
Can ask for some advice. What are some good tips to make liveries for cars on AC? I just want to make a contribution to this great community.

Do you have Photoshop? If so you will need the Nvidia texture exporter (free but you have to register as a ‘developer’. Then you get a car template (if you can’t find one you can make one from Content Manager by generating an AO map (PM me for more details) and then adding a paint layer in Photoshop. My top tip is to work in at least 4K as otherwise details in logos and racing numbers etc get lost. You save all your new skins in dds format (BC3) and Bob’s your uncle. Use layers till the cows come home to keep all your details separate, label the layers with whatever is on there (e.g. Goodyear logo or rear roundel) save the psd. Some AO maps are easier than others to work with, some are absolute bastards.

it’s a good way to contribute. I can’t really do anything else in modding, though I hope to learn.

Hello,

I'm tring to install the Ilja rain patch but I have a strange problem. I installed last CM update and lights-patch-v0.1.75, and I activated this https://files.acstuff.ru/shared/xlCF/20210224-224852.png and this one https://files.acstuff.ru/shared/ydbY/20210224-224936.png.
Visually the rain and wet tyres work fine, but the physic is the same that dry condition, same feeling and same lap times.
I find one stange thing: in wheather debub fx I don't have the rain debug, only FPS, Monitor Time, Clud Shadow, Clouds and wind and graphic options.
What can I do to fix it? Thank you!

m3m3 n-
ouch...huge bump...
BTW, half of my liveries were not finished & only one of them is done but not released until June. I been wasting time trying to fix this weird problem where the car suddenly vanished when making a screenshot in photo mode.

Circuit Zolder Version 1.0 by the Reboot Team

bgr02.jpg

Greetings,
I'm proud to announce the release of Team Reboot's latest project- an ACC conversion of Circuit Zolder. Track features include many of things you'd expect from the Team- circuit animations, fx implementations, and night lighting. Includes two layouts- one for single player (sp), and one for online multiplayer use (mp), and fictional DRS zones.

Have fun! Feel free to share- we just ask that one uses the provided link only, so updates and fixes can be kept in one central source.

Download here:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/twg7ckfal3ch480/rt_zolder.7z/file

"nobody" made an update for Bannochbrae: v1.1, changelog:
-added 2 Yard layouts, ai could be a bit wonky here, no cams
-pitlane limit starts/ends a bit later/earlier
-rotated 2nd row of pit-positions for normal layouts a bit
-straightened ai-line (both normal forward layouts) on last part through the hilly tree section
-changed roadmarkings back to alphatest and no transparency to receive shadows
-made seagulls flap their wings, also not static in vanilla AC anymore (but you'll see them only once in vanilla AC)
-added some trees on uphill section after viaduct to hide shadows popin
-asphalt more shiny, fixed some holes in environment, mountains have more rocky detail texture
-enabled trees swaying with wind, changed logos for raceday layouts
upload_2021-5-15_17-33-37.png

If you're doing grid presets, then yes, you can share.
Of course, for that to work we should have more or less the same cars. But at least it may give people ideas on how to adapt your criteria to their database.

It's a pity, that there aren't any car subfolders possible in CM. It would be nice to have at least some car groups e.g. F1 cars, Sportscars, Touringcars, Streetcars ......

View attachment 1011033

Greetings,
I'm proud to announce the release of Team Reboot's latest project- an ACC conversion of Circuit Zolder. Track features include many of things you'd expect from the Team- circuit animations, fx implementations, and night lighting. Includes two layouts- one for single player (sp), and one for online multiplayer use (mp), and fictional DRS zones.

Have fun! Feel free to share- we just ask that one uses the provided link only, so updates and fixes can be kept in one central source.

Download here:

-straightened ai-line (both normal forward layouts) on last part through the hilly tree section
-made seagulls flap their wings, also not static in vanilla AC anymore (but you'll see them only once in vanilla AC)
-asphalt more shiny, fixed some holes in environment, mountains have more rocky detail texture
View attachment 1011031

Well bang goes any plans I had for this weekend...

Last edited:

View attachment 1011033

Greetings,

Download here:

View attachment 1011031

WOOW!!

I'm proud to announce the release of Team Reboot's latest project- an ACC conversion of Circuit Zolder

I compared it to the Reboot version I had and I am not sure to see a difference, what has changed from version AC Track Reboot Project + nrms (v1.4a)

hi guys, recently started my online championship, got all the custom skins installed and updated in the entry lists. in single player i can see them all working, but as soon as i get into the server i get standard white skins, even tho i got them installed. every other person can see them, dunno why.
anyone got a fix for this?
I have this bug too, and i play vs ai, i think it's because using the ****ing paint work shop, but seems to have to do with the last CSP update.

We will have to wait for the next version and if it is not fixed, downgrade CSP to the functional version.

Well the Reboot team is at it again, very much like the changes to Bannochbrae 👍 Pitlane exit feels much more natural now for sure :)

Zolder is rather nice as well, my sort of track, initial impression is that I can take the piss a bit too much at the chicanes, but it feels great to drive :)

Excellent work, the tracks are second to none and much appreciated :)

I take it we can drag the files from the extras folder for Zolder into main folder to add jumbotrons?

Thanks for the ACC convert.

Last edited:
I
Well the Reboot team is at it again, very much like the changes to Bannochbrae 👍 Pitlane exit feels much more natural now for sure :)

Zolder is rather nice as well, my sort of track, initial impression is that I can take the piss a bit too much at the chicanes, but it feels great to drive :)

Excellent work, the tracks are second to none and much appreciated :)
I can assure you that the situation is equal to what happens IRL races at Circuit Zolder. Sometimes tire stacks are placed, but they never last long.

EDIT: I just checked and indeed something has slipped through the mazes. There's too much 'valid' track space atm.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back