Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,020 comments
Only difference is its a completely different track.. This ia a laser scanned version from acc.. The other is not.. Really are you being serious the difference is like night and day
AFAIK the "other" Zolder (2009) is in-fact, laserscaned. It was the same mesh used in RTR game by Simbin (my convert was from RTR, rt_team used RaceRoom version?) anyway they were the same mesh and was laserscaned.

Last edited:
Cockburn, It's genuinely my favourite kart track IRL. If only I could do it justice.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/cockburn-international-kartway.29652/

Ain't nobody got time for homework! I do need to do some though, just not this week. :D

This is as good as I could manage in 36 hours.

I have got issues with my road surface normal map, it doesn't receive light from some angles, not sure if it's the NM texture I made in Gimp having mipmaps or another issue with the normals in 3D or maybe just a CSP thing? A next time problem.

Couldn't create a damn AI line candidate to start making cameras, it wouldn't save.
I Googled it, turned CSP off and even ran vanilla AC without SOL either. :yuck:
Tried the AI helper app to make sidelines first, that didn't save anything either. FML

Anyway, I hope the three people that download it get a kick out of it.

Since you've been porting rally stages from Dirt Rally, would it be possible to convert Pikes Peak from that sim? It's one of the few missing major tracks to not have a proper version in AC. Nice work as always, man!

I am so moist right now....

Any way to set a hard limit on water/wetness levels? As per these images, 100% looks a bit off.

5yd4py.jpg

ym6329.jpg

Would it be possible to convert Pikes Peak from that sim?

Of course, it's on "the list". Unfortunately these are not able to be pumped out due to the amount of work required and my lack of spare time.

Last edited by a moderator:
The real bugger of it is in the FM discord some are NOT having this issue.. we went through matching each other's CSP and SOL and get different results. Norms is fine out of the box, mine I have to change exp to 0% and another member to about 50%. Really strange, only commanility in the issue is that it only affects this track.

After those comments I didn`t had high hopes but in reality this is very good version. To the point I would be hard pressed to choose between Tyrone extended version and this (Big Willow). Buildings and trees have more detail and are closer to RL. On the other side I like Tyrone`s ground planting better as its adds slightly greener more diversified look. Road mesh and elevation changes are spot on on both. This version has the upper hand in terms of layouts as you have everything in one place. The only problem is the floating panorama.

All in all great rendition of this exceptional track. After few tweaks it can became as the one to go.

Lam
Circuit Zolder Version 1.0 by the Reboot Team

View attachment 1011033

Greetings,
I'm proud to announce the release of Team Reboot's latest project- an ACC conversion of Circuit Zolder. Track features include many of things you'd expect from the Team- circuit animations, fx implementations, and night lighting. Includes two layouts- one for single player (sp), and one for online multiplayer use (mp), and fictional DRS zones.

Have fun! Feel free to share- we just ask that one uses the provided link only, so updates and fixes can be kept in one central source.

Download here:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/twg7ckfal3ch480/rt_zolder.7z/file
Willow Springs Raceway Complex from DDM!
AC finnaly gets legendary american track with the level of quality it deserves:

God, we're just getting spoiled arent we

acs 2021-05-16 08-17-18.png
Really enjoying Lý Phong Nguyên's Lambo Countach Turbo. Does anybody know how I might fix the headlights?

EDIT: Found the fix, just needed to up entities in reflectionsfx debug.

Last edited:
Highlands motorsport park ( not the KS highlands )
located in the south island of New Zealand , Cromwell
24 grid slots
grassFX
no rain , if anyone wants to have a go at rainFX i'll included in the download

https://mega.nz/file/SI1S2J5a#TAjGbAuMVn2CHsVJIvH2YpV6G1S0mgiRoCJtQWPtKpI

Nice, I think this is a good improvement on the other version on RaceDepartment, which I think is an old RFactor 1 convert and has an overly bumpy physical mesh - from watching videos of GT3 cars etc it is not that bumpy, your version seems about right.

Only criticism I would have is the trees - I don't know the first thing about track modding, but I see people like Fat-Alfie, Lilski, JohnR7777 etc. on RaceDepartment discussing how to make them more realistic looking.

Thanks for the track though, do you plan on adding any of the other layouts? Next time I am down in the South Island I am hoping to do the thing where you can hire a Radical SR3 and do some laps, it would be great to have some practice!

Attachments

• side_r.csv.txt
    99 KB · Views: 36
  • side_l.csv.txt
    104.4 KB · Views: 34
its not even a thing really they were left there just in case a future csp update fixes the fact they can no be lit at night....no instructions needed as they were never tested and not meant to used as they are

No problem, but they work well at daylight for me, if the models.ini files are corrected. Just in case someone else want to test it too.

Damn, sorry i didn't check your images and I see you have that active.
Ok do you have SOL 2.1 selected as your weather controller?

I'm sorry if none of this works..as you know with AC and SOL and CM / CSP so many things either work or don't work and sometimes it's just trial and error till you figure things out. Have you asked on Iljas Patreon?

Don't worry, thank you for your time. I have Sol 2.0.2 and I use it ad controller. I asked on Iljas Patreon two days ago but no answear (but I understand there are a lot of pleople writing about different issues).

Thank you, I'll try to reinstall

Now that Bannochbrae is a thing for AC I don't have to drive on the Highlands track, but there is still something I need help with : that track just looks awful on my end. And I don't knwo why lol.

I've tried multiple CSPs, settings, whatever - it's as if GrassFX wouldn't work on that particular track :

With a summer skin i found on RD :

DQPIyyj.png

Without it :

EHue8xL.png

... I have no words. I have not done anything to that track, **** I haven't race on it for a couple of years and now it just looks like this.

(and yes, GrassFX is enabled)

i'm kinda lost rn.

Anyone ? Please ?

Testing ai behavior in the new layout, looks like need clean some things in the line, cars loose control when go inside new zones, recovery faster but this is a glitch in tha ai line.

Hello everybody !

I have an issue with the new update of Bannochbrae.

I've downloaded the latest update posted here (version 1.1) but CM want to update it anyway and endlessly. When i install the latest version CM download : rt_bannochbrae 1.1-1, and when i install this one it will download rt_bannochbrae 1.1-2, after rt_bannochbrae 1.1-3 ...

Can someone please help me ? :banghead: it drives me crazy lol

Attachments

• bannochbraedl.jpg
    bannochbraedl.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 24
Hello everybody !

I've downloaded the latest update posted here (version 1.1) but CM want to update it anyway and endlessly. When i install the latest version CM download : rt_bannochbrae 1.1-1, and when i install this one it will download rt_bannochbrae 1.1-2, after rt_bannochbrae 1.1-3 ...

restart CM.

Hello everybody !

Quick and dirty: Change the version number
upload_2021-5-16_17-34-20.png

Thank you for your answers !!!

@saXXXon : try that several times but won't work, CM still download again

@jeffnghongda : Oh ! i don't have access to this menu (Lite Version i think) i'll try to modify directly from the ui.ini maybe ?

Thank you so much, i'll tell you if it works 👍

Nice, I think this is a good improvement on the other version on RaceDepartment, which I think is an old RFactor 1 convert and has an overly bumpy physical mesh - from watching videos of GT3 cars etc it is not that bumpy, your version seems about right.

Only criticism I would have is the trees - I don't know the first thing about track modding, but I see people like Fat-Alfie, Lilski, JohnR7777 etc. on RaceDepartment discussing how to make them more realistic looking.

Thanks for the track though, do you plan on adding any of the other layouts? Next time I am down in the South Island I am hoping to do the thing where you can hire a Radical SR3 and do some laps, it would be great to have some practice!

I've narrowed down the worst tree issue to a texture named 'tree_firb'. This is the texture of the branches attached to the 3D trees, and the texture is far too bright in comparison to the other trees.
I have darkened the texture as much as I can using Gimp and it looks much better now on-track.
You might want to try this quick fix too, until a better solution comes along.

Last edited:
Hello everybody !

Delete old version before update and install it manually.

Track exposure can be changed and can be useful but that does not solve the issue here, nor does changing pp filter.
Everything gets darker or brighter, but that’s all it does.
Honestly, are you satisfied with the result in these pictures ? The dark mountain slopes ? Have you been to WS are have you seen pics/videos of the track ?
This track needs a thorough change, since even a skin will not fix this.
I hope the author(s) will step in and provide a solution because the track has potential (and combines the different layouts).

The truth is that I always play at dusk or right at the point where the lights go on at night.

In any case, lighting is something that affects not only AC, many others have the same problem, the treatment of light under the api dx11.

For example, in ETS2 it is also very overexposed during the day and so dark at night that in places where there is no light, nothing is visible at all.

By the way, I use this filter to play in the hours I tell you and it works perfectly.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/dehy-photorealistic-pp-filter.41134/

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back