Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,075 comments
Hey everyone!
There is a game called "Moorhuhn Kart 2" (international name: "Crazy Chicken: Kart 2") which was published in 2004. As the name says it's a game for kart racing (inspired by Mario Kart I think), also it is part of my childhood. A few weeks ago I noticed that a modder published the data of the race tracks on a website as an .ms-data which is supposed to help importing it to a 3D program in .bsp-format. My plan was to convert it to Assetto Corsa even though I haven't got any experiences in programming yet.

And there the first problem appears: It says it can be opened with GMAX and 3DS Max 9. After almost 2 hours I managed to download GMAX but couldn't find out how to import this data. Also it doesn't seem to work for Blender or at least I dind't find out yet how.

Link of the website/data: https://www.moddb.com/downloads/mhk2-bsp-import

Is there anyone who could convert these maps or at least give me an advice how to do it by myself? He or she would literally save my day ... not just my day, my whole life!

TRACK UPDATE RT Zolder

- TV Cams (2 Set, 4 different FOVS for both layouts + Edited FOV for the original ones and the original one moved to the end of the list)

DOWNLOAD

Nothing removed as explained above.
@Trelgne or anyone on behalf of the RT Team: The only thing is not clear to me is why the MP version have an AI which at the first turn went WAY larger that the ideal line, is that intentional? The TV cams btw works fine even with that AI more or less

Custom F40 LM(Still WIP)

Ferrari F40 LM(Custom) v0.8 by F40 LM_Lover.
I really love Ferrari F40 LM, So i'm trying to make my own version.
Someone watched my video on my youtube chanel(https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQxK5gI061lhldfdSItH2GA) requests to share it.
I'm not a moder and don't have a good skill to mod.
That's why this version is not only good but also needs many things.
I'm keep trying to edit.
If someone who can make it better for me, please do that and share them.

1. Original Author : unknown

2. Base Model : Forza motorsport 4 version, maybe

3. Change Logs(by F40 LM_Lover)
1) Cockpit Dash modeling : Edited and fitted Kunos's F40 Original
2) Cockpit Carbon Turbs : Edited and fitted Kunos's F40 Original
3) Dipslay Panel : Edited and fitted Kunos's F40 Original
4) Dipslay gauges : Edited Forza Horizon 4's F40 Competizione and some parts are scratched
5) Switches & Dials & Lavels : Editted and Fitted Kunos's 908/911 GT1-98/P4-5, etc
6) Driver Safety nets : Edited and fitted Kunos's 488 GT3 - Not Perfect, this version doesn't have them. maybe next version will be had.
7) Roll Cages : Edited and fitted Kunos's 488 GT3 - Not Perfect, this version doesn't have them. maybe next version will be had.
8) Pedals/Shifter/Seats, etc in Cockpit : Edited and fitted Kunos's F40 Original
9) Wheels & Tyre/Brakes/Califers : Kunos's 488 GT3
10) Number Plates : The_viper(SKIP)@SRP Discord Chanels(I got permission to use from him)
11) lots of material property adjusting by ks_editor
12) physics is not real F40 Competizione because i want to compete with Group C.
-. Aero/Suspension/Brake/engine/drivetrain are based on Kunos F40 Original.
4. You guys can feel free to edit to make better, I'll keep going to edit.
5. Thank you.
6. Video Link are Download Link

Download - MEGA

TRACK UPDATE RT Zolder

- TV Cams (2 Set, 4 different FOVS for both layouts + Edited FOV for the original ones and the original one moved to the end of the list)

DOWNLOAD

Nothing removed as explained above.
@Trelgne or anyone on behalf of the RT Team: The only thing is not clear to me is why the MP version have an AI which at the first turn went WAY larger that the ideal line, is that intentional? The TV cams btw works fine even with that AI more or less

The AI is purposely broken on the MP (multi-player) layout. That layout is designed only for racing against other humans and no AI. The track has problems where exiting the pit lane gives a wrong way sign with normal AI lines. This works fine on single player but it can get you kicked out of the race online, hence the 2 layouts.

Do you maybe have a corrupt config file loaded? Check here ~assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\loaded\ and delete ks_highlands.ini and also check the folder above ~assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\ and delete it if there too. Also check your main ks_highlands track folder and rename/delete the extension folder if it exists.

Then go into CM > Settings > Custom Shaders Patch > Track Configs > and scroll down to highlands and install the config (right click install):

View attachment 1011216

Tried to match your position, do you have world settings turned down? This is what I see:

View attachment 1011219

Edit : turns out GrassFX on that track is dependent of Track Adjustments.

Mmh.

FQ27F9R.jpg

Last edited:
The AI is purposely broken on the MP (multi-player) layout. That layout is designed only for racing against other humans and no AI. The track has problems where exiting the pit lane gives a wrong way sign with normal AI lines. This works fine on single player but it can get you kicked out of the race online, hence the 2 layouts.

As supposed was intentionally done, btw no problem, tv cams working fine even on that version ;)

It`s not about this track only. Look at Fuji that wasn`t a conversion or Bannochbrae latest iteration. Its enhanced and better then original.

Its the combination of dedication and love to the game with great attention to the details that makes this Team special.
Fuji - conversion, Bannochbrae - conversion

I like their efforts too, but they’ll never be pros without a proper project in their CVs

I like their efforts too, but they’ll never be pros without a proper project in their CVs
Fuji is not a conversion, but Malagoli's original track was used as a base.

Last edited:
whats the best c8r mod to date?

Best was the SimDream one sadly, it handled better than the RTM version.

Hello mate. A few days ago I bought the 2018 TCR from Tommy78. You are right that the handling is superior to the Maki123. However, I have had two problems that I would like to know if they only happen to me: 1) In some races against the AI, some vehicles break the engine for no apparent reason. 2) when you look at each of the vehicles in the CM showroom, the visual collider is badly located, it appears upside down (photo attached). My question is if it has happened to someone else. If so, I'll write to Tommy78 to ask if he plans to fix these bugs. I would also like to know if these problems persist in the 2019 TCR? View attachment 1010205

Cant remember regarding the colliders, i do remember some people over reving their engines on downshifts during my league series which resulted in broken motors. Id say thats accurate irl. Im sure the colliders will be improved upon for the 2019 mod as they are pretty much 100% improvements with the cars.

guys what about VRC's mods? Is there any licensing issue like RSS mods? Talking about that 50 euros fee (RSS) that you can see in the shop to organize public events with those cars. We wanted to organize a WEC championship with their LMPs but a friend of mine told me about this license issue.

Also, how's the Toyota LMH going?

Surely the fee for rss cars is related to if you want too use their mod with your sim business (those rigs you see for example at a GP weekend), as there are plenty of people who would be running say private leagues with their friends. Not sure if that applies to sim-racing leagues. People have been using the RSS F3 mod for a while now, without incident.
As long as you arent proclaiming the mod to be yours, and giving credit to VRC i wouldnt imagine there would be a problem.

has someone created working wiper animations for tommy78s tcr 2018 pack?

There arent working wipers for the 2018 mod, the 2019 mod is coming soon with fully supported rain details (wipers/tyres etc)

any news on URD's releases?

Dont bet on it, they barely post. It really is a sham.

Highlands motorsport park ( not the KS highlands )
located in the south island of New Zealand , Cromwell
24 grid slots
grassFX
no rain , if anyone wants to have a go at rainFX i'll included in the download

https://mega.nz/file/SI1S2J5a#TAjGbAuMVn2CHsVJIvH2YpV6G1S0mgiRoCJtQWPtKpI

This be the rf2 laser scanned version correct @neil shaw?
Wondering if youd be able to include the other layouts possible? Racingcircuits.info would be a good place to look for more info regarding that.

Apologies regarding the late reply for quotes, havent been receiving emails about updates regarding the thread, which makes it really annoying

What makes you think anyone in RT wants to be a 'pro' or have people wanking over their CVs? RT tracks are made by the team because the team wants to drive those tracks. Sometimes, if the team is feeling generous [spoiler: said as a joke], those tracks also get released to the public.
Nobody is doing it as a willy-waving contest, and nobody cares for silly opinions like these.
Not everybody wants to be a social media star or gauges their success on how many fictional 'likes' they have, you know.

Last edited:
niiice! any plans to update Utah Motorsports Campus?

I’ve learned a lot about materials since I converted this track and I’ve done some initial work that I haven’t released yet to make a lot of the materials at Utah look nicer (adding RGB maps, detail maps, normal maps, tweaking specularity and reflections, better lights, grass, and rain) but I’m not skilled at 3D modeling so pretty much the only improvements I can bring to the table for conversion tracks like these are materials and lighting stuff.

I did make an initial pass at trying to re-create it using Race Track Builder (which is what I use for all of my non-conversion tracks like high plains, Carolina, Denver, and Brainerd and the upcoming Circuit de Gedinne) but the Google elevation data for the Utah track is all wrong.

What are some of the things you feel need improvement with Utah? (I can take criticism fine btw :) )

Last edited:

For "wanna-be pros," they seem to be making odd choices to not have their own website or include donation links with their track conversions/releases. Oh yeah, this...
What makes you think anyone in RT wants to be a 'pro' or have people wanking over their CVs? RT tracks are made by the team because the team wants to drive those tracks. Sometimes, if the team is feeling generous, those tracks also get released to the public.
Nobody is doing it as a willy-waving contest, and nobody cares for silly opinions like these.
Not everybody wants to be a social media star or gauges their success on how many fictional 'likes' they have, you know.
You beat my to a reply, and I'm not even part of the Reboot Team.

Yeap I know and most people are just adding an exposure fix to the ext_config set at 50% to try make it bareable, but, should really be something the track makers fix. Afftect nearly all pp's except the photographic ones in my case, and other tracks do not have the issue.
Could you please share what line should be written to the ext_config file?

Hi guys i have this track for years, the reality is 4 different maps and a union between them. This track have alot of potential in good hands,
designed only to do online races, it does not have an ai line, I have tried to make one but the cars in the race get stuck.

And this I think is because it does not have any space allocated for ai cars.If someone wants to do that, I can help make the line different routes, at least 4 different paths can be made for races against AI.

Anyway, it is a very good map to visit places and drive relaxed.

This track not have a download link because its from ACP, but i upload again, enjoy.

track download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/xgsi07kt24uwft0/acp_quattro.rar/file

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back