Hi thanks for the link but there is o price to buy it .
Its a good mode?
Link of the website/data: https://www.moddb.com/downloads/mhk2-bsp-import
Is there anyone who could convert these maps or at least give me an advice how to do it by myself? He or she would literally save my day ... not just my day, my whole life!
Does it happen with different driver models, or always the same one? The driver might have been decapitated by a bad car mod. Looks like someone removed his helmet so maybe they blew it off with explosives, taking his head with it. Swap the driver model and it might solve the problem.So I haven't been able to find anything about this anywhere, but I've noticed a few cars lately when viewed from the exterior, have this floating head model above them. Anyone know the reason?View attachment 1011168
For the cam i can help you, but AI is a problem for me (during the week i don't have free time for drive around track with the consistency needed for a good ai, maybe @KevinK2 can help for this?Can a camera/AI guru please PM me? I need someone better than me to record AI and make cameras for Brainerd, then it's nearly ready.
Maybe talking directly you could buy it.
I have no idea about quality but seems to be quite old.
Would be great if someone could do it as free mod, like reboot guys..
Im also wish to play it some day..
It is.Is this just A3DR mod edited and then encrypted?
i found these 2 LMP2s (dallara & Ligier) made by acfriends but the model got encrypted and stays like shown even in quick drive mode
what do?
View attachment 1011489 View attachment 1011490
Totally agree with you man, that's the right place for unfinished-encrypted stuff for me
our wives neeed something smaller to take the kids to school..In Australia, we drank too much beer and put a 4.1L straight six in it.
Was going to decrypt it just for fun, but, if it already exists, no point.Is this just A3DR mod edited and then encrypted?
why can i hear Marty saying "IN THE BIN!"?
Cockburn, It's genuinely my favourite.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1353#post-13154241Where can we find this NeilB mod?
Still doing whatever I can to rework Neilb pack. Lola Coupes alone are just massive amount of work.
View attachment 1011282 View attachment 1011283 View attachment 1011284 View attachment 1011285 View attachment 1011286
We've all been there chap.Understood, no hard feelings 👍. My mood today is somewhat abrupt as a result of a severe hangover and some truly terrible mods wasting half my day.
It's on the table.
This has been a big surprise guys, I was looking in an old assetto backup and I found this map:
The map is huge, I had been driving for almost half an hour and I had not even 30% explored ... suddenly I think I know where I am
And of course I knew, this map contains the entire spa 1966 map inside and it looks fantastic, it's almost like taking a ride around the circuit on a day when there is no race ... in 1966 and this is just a small piece of the map , the light blue tour.
I am uploading the circuit to share it with you, I hope that a charitable soul wants to add some route for the ai, because it does not have one.
Upload completed: https://www.mediafire.com/file/08mr8hvoxy1uloo/acp_world.rar/file
enjoy![]()
Guys, anyone an idea? I'm running the latest patreon CSP version 0.1.75, All free roam tracks are spawning me in the air or in the mountains. I hear the car but nothing for the rest. Tried with or without the double precision and softness for deep collisions. Cannot find anything else on the net for this particular issue. With CSP disabled it's fine. Tried different tracks and different cars.
You could try and grab the latest SOL beta and check that your weather controller is using 2.1 - but if it's the physics thing that isn't working i'm not sure how this is connected to the weather. But hey, as is aid in my previous post anything is possible with CSP / SOL and AC. I'll have a look around while i'm surfing and if i see something I'll message you about it. Good luck anyway
On their official website they have another track called ACP Town and also a dedicated pack of cars to download for free. Although it is said the free version of the map does not contain details such as town buildings, monuments and 4k textures.
DOWNLOAD | ASSETTO CORSA PURSUIT – Free roaming Street Racing Server – ASSETTO CORSA PURSUIT – Free roaming street racers SERVER (acpmoneysystem.altervista.org)
Whales Coast v1.01
![]()
changelog v1.01
- new "rustic scrag" grass by @Mike08
- corner signs off by default (change it in extension/ext_config.ini)
- floating bushes adjusted
- default loading screen added
bug: some walls are "sticky"
:: DOWNLOAD ::
:: mirror ::
talking about singular cars, not the track surface unfortunately@sickopaul surfaces.ini inside the data folder