Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,018 comments
Link of the website/data: https://www.moddb.com/downloads/mhk2-bsp-import

Is there anyone who could convert these maps or at least give me an advice how to do it by myself? He or she would literally save my day ... not just my day, my whole life!

The script seems to run in Max2022 but there's no actual track data to unpack, that link seems to only be for the script. I have found an "abandonware" PC version online and will see if that works, although perhaps that script is for the switch or PS2 version. No promises.

In ext_config.ini I just change the lines: WIND_SPEED_KMH_MAX = 5 (for each windmill). As for wind controlled... nah.

5 is about all the distraction I can handle. Any faster makes it feel like the place is gonna come apart... (Can we animate a prop breaking off and rolling across the landscape? ;) )
I think they are onto it, in my case they were spinning about like a ceiling fan does, i think it would be super cool idea as a track easter egg to animate a blade coming off and smashing into something ;)

I've been busy with assetto corsa for so long that I didn't even know rf2 had an official version of Sebring :lol:

still the best track in simracing.. in rf2.. for now..

Last edited by a moderator:
i found these 2 LMP2s (dallara & Ligier) made by acfriends but the model got encrypted and stays like shown even in quick drive mode

what do?

__custom_showroom_1621233413.jpg __custom_showroom_1621233452.jpg

Hi thanks for the link but there is o price to buy it .
Its a good mode?

Maybe talking directly you could buy it.
I have no idea about quality but seems to be quite old.

Would be great if someone could do it as free mod, like reboot guys..

Im also wish to play it some day..

So I haven't been able to find anything about this anywhere, but I've noticed a few cars lately when viewed from the exterior, have this floating head model above them. Anyone know the reason?View attachment 1011168
Does it happen with different driver models, or always the same one? The driver might have been decapitated by a bad car mod. Looks like someone removed his helmet so maybe they blew it off with explosives, taking his head with it. Swap the driver model and it might solve the problem.

Can a camera/AI guru please PM me? I need someone better than me to record AI and make cameras for Brainerd, then it's nearly ready.
For the cam i can help you, but AI is a problem for me (during the week i don't have free time for drive around track with the consistency needed for a good ai, maybe @KevinK2 can help for this?

Maybe talking directly you could buy it.
I have no idea about quality but seems to be quite old.

Would be great if someone could do it as free mod, like reboot guys..

Im also wish to play it some day..

I did some updates for Aragon a while back. I don't have a link at the moment, but it has been shared on here before. If you do a search, you should be able to find it.
It has a LOT of problems, but the basics are all there. Maybe someone could continue my work.

Is this just A3DR mod edited and then encrypted?
It is.
Pretty shameful behaviour if done without aphidgod, A3DR & Davide Cervone's consent. The original was a scratch-built car.
This really highlights the problem with the indiscriminate way that encryption keys are handed out to anyone who asks for them, assuming permission to edit/encrypt wasn't given by the owners.

Last edited:
Since i had to replace the aforementioned LMP2s with their Rollovers' version, are there any well-made skins for them? the ones that come with the cars are potato quality IMO

This has been a big surprise guys, I was looking in an old assetto backup and I found this map:

The map is huge, I had been driving for almost half an hour and I had not even 30% explored ... suddenly I think I know where I am :D

And of course I knew, this map contains the entire spa 1966 map inside and it looks fantastic, it's almost like taking a ride around the circuit on a day when there is no race ... in 1966 and this is just a small piece of the map , the light blue tour.

I am uploading the circuit to share it with you, I hope that a charitable soul wants to add some route for the ai, because it does not have one.

Upload completed: https://www.mediafire.com/file/08mr8hvoxy1uloo/acp_world.rar/file

enjoy :cheers:

On their official website they have another track called ACP Town and also a dedicated pack of cars to download for free. Although it is said the free version of the map does not contain details such as town buildings, monuments and 4k textures.

DOWNLOAD | ASSETTO CORSA PURSUIT – Free roaming Street Racing Server – ASSETTO CORSA PURSUIT – Free roaming street racers SERVER (acpmoneysystem.altervista.org)

Guys, anyone an idea? I'm running the latest patreon CSP version 0.1.75, All free roam tracks are spawning me in the air or in the mountains. I hear the car but nothing for the rest. Tried with or without the double precision and softness for deep collisions. Cannot find anything else on the net for this particular issue. With CSP disabled it's fine. Tried different tracks and different cars.

If anyone experienced the same, was able to find the "issue". The "Origin Shift" active can give some issues on different tracks. Turning it off will fix it.

upload_2021-5-17_11-38-28.png

You could try and grab the latest SOL beta and check that your weather controller is using 2.1 - but if it's the physics thing that isn't working i'm not sure how this is connected to the weather. But hey, as is aid in my previous post anything is possible with CSP / SOL and AC. I'll have a look around while i'm surfing and if i see something I'll message you about it. Good luck anyway

These are my settings and my strange situation (rain visually perfect, but no rain folder in weather debug and no rain physic)
https://ibb.co/ydjPypv
https://ibb.co/YkkdnjY
https://ibb.co/10RGJ3m
https://ibb.co/Kst9qJx

Lam
On their official website they have another track called ACP Town and also a dedicated pack of cars to download for free. Although it is said the free version of the map does not contain details such as town buildings, monuments and 4k textures.

DOWNLOAD | ASSETTO CORSA PURSUIT – Free roaming Street Racing Server – ASSETTO CORSA PURSUIT – Free roaming street racers SERVER (acpmoneysystem.altervista.org)

7641bfff9ff52e7af7a87668d81d3756o.png

I have, and try to draw ai line without results.

In this track the line is not even saved, it's weird, it takes a long time to make the two lines, the pit line and the race line. After this, it is not saved, that is, the app says yes, but then the file is not generated.

This has only happened to me with SRP tracks when I have wanted to modify the ai line on other tracks I have been able to without problem.

If I knew how to solve that, it would already be done and we would have those maps with different layouts to run with AI.

BTW this maps are perfect to put ai traffic, as in shuto and others

Whales Coast v1.01
1611939929339-png.440558

changelog v1.01
- new "rustic scrag" grass by @Mike08
- corner signs off by default (change it in extension/ext_config.ini)
- floating bushes adjusted
- default loading screen added

bug: some walls are "sticky"

:: DOWNLOAD ::
:: mirror ::

Can't believe it took me so long to realize this is track is from Moto GP 3. I must has sunk more than 200 hours in that game. I guess I didn't caught on sooner because the starting line is in different place... Yeah I starting feel old now...

@sickopaul if you talk about tracks, the file is surfaces.ini inside the data folder, but if you talk about the data folder of a car i'm pretty sure is a combination of values inside the tyres.ini

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back