Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,785 comments
Next update for Canada 2021 - Gilles Villeneuve track... Finally new 2019 pit building added...
I need shaders adjustments... but its in game ;)
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_canada_2021_17-4-121-13-31-54.png
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_canada_2021_17-4-121-13-33-21.png

Canada 2021 - Circuit Gilles Villeneuve
https://www.mediafire.com/file/sh48sxl7q09uv07/canada_2021.zip/file
Based on ACU version, and my old 2019 rework and skin for this track,
Note : Old pit building always here ( change is planned )
Enjoy ;)

View attachment 1011398
View attachment 1011399
View attachment 1011400
View attachment 1011401 View attachment 1011402

oh thanks, i love this track, in the past it was my test track, more than 10,000 kilometers driven on that circuit

It is.
Pretty shameful behaviour if done without aphidgod, A3DR & Davide Cervone's consent. The original was a scratch-built car.
This really highlights the problem with the indiscriminate way that encryption keys are handed out to anyone who asks for them, assuming permission to edit/encrypt wasn't given by the owners.

Original car is perfect, we do not need another version and less if it is encrypted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does extended physics work with all cars or just specific ones like the IER P13c?
I have several cars with extended physics enabled in CM and they do work.
I remember trying some others without noticeable effect.
Sadly can't sum them up out of my head.

Is that a fictional motorsport brand? The Royal Racing company I know make MTB clothing (I've got a few pairs of their shorts :) ).
fictional, as it is the name of my community! so I race under the Royal Racing Corse team, unironically. Didn't know there was such a company around

a man cannot join our server, he gets this error:

error.JPG

right this afternoon i tried to start the server with a new car, modded by me and then shared with the other people. Some guys had troubles to join, and other ones even get this error right now without that car. What could it be?

F1 1991 race grid preset
https://www.mediafire.com/file/uwrzo8tnn4q4729/F1_1991_asr.cmpreset/file

All asr free cars on the grid + download car pack

20 opponents, a minimum ballast and restrictor added to create realistic experience and avoid ai bugs, dont forget add ballast and restrictor to your car.

ai works fantastic w this preset and its a real challenge.

BTW, the soud of this cars its like a music for my ears, and i not really F1 fan, but this cars have something special.

Enjoy :cheers:

Are you sure the background music isn't tricking your ears ? :D
Just kidding, these cars sound great and I never understood why someone needs to put music in such video's ...:yuck:
:lol:

Thats is because a video demo, when i play race not use any music

Some people can say the videos without music are bored, different flavors and different opinions create a more varied and better world :lol::lol::lol:

thank you for sharing this car is in which category ??? super touring, ????

This Audi 80 was driven in the Belcar Series 2000/2001 and was built and driven from Pertti Kuismanen (Finnland) and Karl Hasenbichler (Austria). The engine is a 2.2L tuned 5 cylinder turbo. As Belcar has a handicap of x1,7 for charged engines, the Audi 80 has to start in the class TA, for touring cars over 3 litre. But starting in TA is not really much of a problem. Kuismanen and Hasenbichler easily manage to be under the top 5 (over all!) if nothing fails.

http://www.audistory.com/old1/ebelcar.htm

34158614_10156314117283864_3829349294440185856_n.jpg

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back