Hero Sinoi Circuit 2.1 by Tiago Lima
Hero Sinoi ヒーローしのいサーキット japan
sharemods.com/0xmoc2m7mvsc/Hero_Sinoi_Circuit_2.1.rar
-20 pit box
-3d grass
-phisical mesh
-Ai line
Credits go to umimi2000 for is amazing rfactor work
Thank you umimi2000 For giving the ok !!
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr…
54798173_1991437737633707_7508183512986419200_o.jpg

Not sure what's outdated about it. iRacing has loads of features and bells and whistles and has provided me the best online racing ever, by a wide margin. Easily worth every penny I spent on it, and then some.
Silverstone for example. I think if you drop that kind of money on a game everything should be top notch. I never played it to be honest but the netcode oder FFB is worse compared to its competitors. Dont get me wrong but the only thing it has going for it is the fact that somehow no other sim manages to make a scheduled race system with ranks

Last edited:
Silverstone for example. I think if you drop that kind of money on a game everything should be top notch. I never played it to be honest but the netcode oder FFB is worse compared to its competitors. Dont get me wrong but the only thing it has going for it is the fact that somehow no other sim manages to make a scheduled race system with ranks
and there is actually SRS for Assetto Corsa, and Raceroom as well, so you can take that point away as well :D

@civicgsir

Well, to be honest, AC "sucks" (exaggerated ;) ) if you take in consideration that it is the year of 2019.
- The graphic engine is mediocre if compared to other modern similar games.
- AI is just a tad better than it was on games of 10 years ago
- The damage model is almost non existent
- The game lacks overall "atmosphere"

The good thing is a great FFB feel and You can convert almost anything for the game.
I see it as a cool conversion platform with a decent physics engine...

I'd like a sim with a damage model of at least "wreckfest", the graphics of at least Project cars2, the game and tracks atmosphere like on some rare old tracks for GTL (Fat Alfie still does some of them luckily for AC) , and a physics model that surpasses rFactor2....
... a game road model that resembles Euro Truck simulator where you can drive to cities to attend to races where the "real" track are located... (all live and online 24/7 ) etc....etc...

The computing power is there... such sims are available separately, so I hope it is just a matter of time when someone will build a marvel like that.

Of course, that doesn't mean I don't like AC; on a contrary... I have loads of fun with it, since I was used to games like GPL / GTL / GTR2 / rFactor.
I am just saying that the knowledge and the required computing power to build something better is there, so let's hope it will come soon.

Last edited:
Has anyone here also had issues with Sol 1.1 turning the sky black? The game wouldn't launch either when I deleted the suggested file in the installation instructions.

Toyota FT-1 Vision GT GR.3 Visual Update V1.1 by delpinsky :D

acs-2019-03-28-23-29-32.png

— Working wiper
— KsWindscreen glass
— Rain effect on glass (now working properly!)
— Damage glass
— Cockpit internal light for night racing
— LCD light for night racing
— LODs added

Extract "toyota_ft-1_vision_gt_gr3" into assettocorsa\content\cars\
Extract "extension" into assettocorsa\

If you find any issue related to the visual aspect of the car, let me know and I'll try to fix it.

Visual Update V1.1, Enjoy! :gtpflag:
Download

Last edited:
No, I noticed the "internal glass" wasn't set to kswindscreen somehow. Therefore the rain effect was just audio :D
So I quickly removed the link and corrected the issue.
Now it's fixed in the V1.0b

Copied from Facebook (didn't see it shared here, so please notify me if it has been and I'll remove it):

"!!!!RELEASED!!!! Open Beta 60's F1 1500cc Mod

Unfortunately we cannot recreate a full season mod due to lack of proper models, therefore we decided to do a multi season mod covering the early 60's 1.5 litre era.
For close racing the the performance is balanced a little in the engine department, as early sixties these engine were only capable of 185-ish horses at the crank to about 225 hp for the 1965 Ferrari 1512. However reallife engine curves are used, with a top end varying between 186 to 200 hp, wich should result in some interesting dogfighting.

We decided to take a different route for this one and to release it as an open Beta to gather your feedback, bug reports etc...

Models: Mac Ten
Physics: Bazza von Dutch

Known Issues
- We decided to include LOD's for all models. However we were not able to create a LOD for the Sharknose using Simplygon
- Missing Front A-arm on BT3
- Sub par cockpit of Sharknose
- The Cooper T55 is a sort of hybrid. The real model ran the 4 cilinder engine, however for better BOP we included the V8."

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/htubd...bqWKUdQJE1PDM9PqrwpqMgXse3-M8oaYTAgjh9NGpPbvU
55244495_648973232225495_7154142886261424128_o.jpg

55465026_648973218892163_8870247702747676672_o.jpg

55564474_648973225558829_4428332881013637120_o.jpg

55835926_648973295558822_5383399815117799424_o.jpg

55690670_648973298892155_547413347314696192_o.jpg

55586288_648973308892154_7265092104949334016_o.jpg

55919105_648973352225483_2824335326657380352_o.jpg

No, I noticed the "internal glass" wasn't set to kswindscreen somehow. Therefore the rain effect was just audio :D
So I quickly removed the link and corrected the issue.
Now it's fixed in the V1.0b
Just did a few laps at night. Looks good to me.

Strange thing happened though. At Tsukuba the lights did not work, thought the light cones were present. I had no tail lights or brake lights either.
In CM showroom they all worked, went to another track and all was OK.
Back to Tsukuba and the issue was gone :confused:

Last edited:
I never played it to be honest

I see. Interesting how you have such strong opinions about something you've never experienced for yourself. Seems reasonable.

but the netcode oder FFB is worse compared to its competitors.

And you say this based on never playing it, right? Ok. Personally, I do have many many hours in iRacing, never had any complaints about the netcode and other than a couple old cars the FFB is fine. Granted when they do the huge 12/24 hour events they've run into some netcode issues, but for everyday racing I can't recall ever experiencing any problems.

Dont get me wrong but the only thing it has going for it is the fact that somehow no other sim manages to make a scheduled race system with ranks

Ah. So laser scanned tracks, time change, driver swaps, stat tracking (accessible from any computer or mobile device), being able to race against real-world famous drivers, real cash payouts for championship wins, licensed cars/tracks, a gigantic library of easily accessible liveries and setups, championships provided by real sanctioning bodies like NASCAR and IndyCar, driver rating systems, and the best looking VR in the genre all counts for nothing I guess. Remind me again, which other racing game has all of those features?

iRacing isn't perfect, but it looks fantastic in VR and is the only racing game that has consistently provided me excellent battles like this one. I'll gladly pay $0.50/day to have excellent racing like this on tap every hour of every day.

Last edited:
I see. Interesting how you have such strong opinions about something you've never experienced for yourself. Seems reasonable.

And you say this based on never playing it, right? Ok. Personally, I do have many many hours in iRacing, never had any complaints about the netcode and other than a couple old cars the FFB is fine. Granted when they do the huge 12/24 hour events they've run into some netcode issues, but for everyday racing I can't recall ever experiencing any problems.

Ah. So laser scanned tracks, time change, driver swaps, stat tracking (accessible from any computer or mobile device), being able to race against real-world famous drivers, real cash payouts for championship wins, licensed cars/tracks, a gigantic library of easily accessible liveries and setups, championships provided by real sanctioning bodies like NASCAR and IndyCar, driver rating systems, and the best looking VR in the genre all counts for nothing I guess. Remind me again, which other racing game has all of those features?

iRacing isn't perfect, but it looks fantastic in VR and is the only racing game that has consistently provided me excellent battles like this one. I'll gladly pay $0.50/day to have excellent racing like this on tap every hour of every day.

you have an opinion, I have an opinion

Just did a few laps at night. Looks good to me.

Strange thing happened though. At Tsukuba the lights did not work, thought the light cones were present. I had no tail lights or brake lights either.
In CM showroom they all worked, went to another track and all was OK.
Back to Tsukuba and the issue was gone :confused:
Because it's my mod ... maybe !? :lol: :gtpflag:

Thank you my friend :cheers:
I have a little gift for you if you have Road America from AcReboot ... (probably my future work)

Appreciated. 👍
But I am using RA conversion by Albert McSaltens, so I'm guessing this skin will not work well...

Edit: it works on this track too... :)

sargento.png

Last edited:
So how good to you all think AC with MOD's is compared to all other sim/racing programs?

I think it's the best I've experienced myself.

The shear volume of content does it for me, then add in the ability to openly modify & add things without repercussion from Kunos.

AC equals GT1 as far as the impact it has had....on me.

Still doesn't beat the ISImotor era in terms of sheer volume, but of course graphics and physics have moved on significantly since then and cars/tracks took longer to create so it's understandable. Taking that into account then yes AC is probably the best moddable sim racing game ever. Just wish there's less drama and scams in the modding community, but that's the way internet is sadly. Can't have everything.

AC is in my opinion by far the best sim. PC2 is simcade and dead, Iracing is outdated in any way and I dont have time for scheduled races, Racerroom could be a worthy rival if its would have mod support and would not be f2p, RF2 is only for leauge racing and Automobilista is sadly a meme. ACC is dead before it even got released

Just curious, why is AMS a meme? I know it's basically repackaged rF1 but the driving experience and FFB is as good as AC, and that's quite an achievement considering the base physics engine is now almost 15 years old.

Agree with the assessment on RRRE however. They should just package all tracks and cars in one game, sell it at a normal price for an AAA title then call it GTR3. Copies will fly off the shelves in no time.

Too early to tell how ACC will be. The focused nature and lack of mods will always mean it's more niche than AC, but the core of the game (driving + FFB) is clearly better and bodes well if Kunos decides to use it as a stepping stone to AC2. I'd like to see it succeed just for that reason alone.

@civicgsir

Well, to be honest, AC "sucks" (exaggerated ;) ) if you take in consideration that it is the year of 2019.
- The graphic engine is mediocre if compared to other modern similar games.
- AI is just a tad better than it was on games of 10 years ago
- The damage model is almost non existent
- The game lacks overall "atmosphere"

The good thing is a great FFB feel and You can convert almost anything for the game.
I see it as a cool conversion platform with a decent physics engine...

I'd like a sim with a damage model of at least "wreckfest", the graphics of at least Project cars2, the game and tracks atmosphere like on some rare old tracks for GTL (Fat Alfie still does some of them luckily for AC) , and a physics model that surpasses rFactor2....
... a game road model that resembles Euro Truck simulator where you can drive to cities to attend to races where the "real" track are located... (all live and online 24/7 ) etc....etc...

The computing power is there... such sims are available separately, so I hope it is just a matter of time when someone will build a marvel like that.

Of course, that doesn't mean I don't like AC; on a contrary... I have loads of fun with it, since I was used to games like GPL / GTL / GTR2 / rFactor.
I am just saying that the knowledge and the required computing power to build something better is there, so let's hope it will come soon.

Since we are making the perfect Frankenstein racing game, I raise you...

- Physics of rF2
- Moddability of AC
- Car list/customization of Forza
- Track list of all rF1 mods
- Graphics of GTS
- Weather/ToD of Driveclub
- Damage of Wreckfest/BeamNG
- Online of iRacing
- Sounds of RRRE
- Career mode of PCARS
- Open world of ETS+ATS
- Off road physics of Dirt Rally/RBR/Spintires

Anything I missed? :D

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back