- 116

- Belgium
I will do at my own pace, a lot of things in progress
Really hope on an update for Mettet Circuit. The other layout and maybe the rallycross layout...
Track is fine, but trackside objects could beter i think. Thanks in advance
I will do at my own pace, a lot of things in progress
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2058#post-13314813anyone got 2019 version of Baku? the one made by patrikPat. the link on the ac tracks list is dead
Does this road that bumpy? Compared to the Patrikpat's; Casino (T4), Tabac (12) & The Pool Section (13-14-15-16) are more bumpy on yours.MONACO 2021 UPDATE
A FEW BILLBOARD CHANGES AFTER QUALIFYING FOOTAGE.
(it's all about the details)
NOT AN ESSENTIAL DOWNLOAD, Just for the purists.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/b5rqf5tuwkn937j/monaco_gp21.rar/file
View attachment 1012469 View attachment 1012470 View attachment 1012471 View attachment 1012472
MONACO 2021 UPDATE
A FEW BILLBOARD CHANGES AFTER QUALIFYING FOOTAGE.
(it's all about the details)
NOT AN ESSENTIAL DOWNLOAD, Just for the purists.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/b5rqf5tuwkn937j/monaco_gp21.rar/file
View attachment 1012469 View attachment 1012470 View attachment 1012471 View attachment 1012472
Hmm interesting, I wonder whats causing itThey work on my end when headlights are on
Looks great but could you upload it on another source too?TRACK UPDATE by CrisT86
Canada 2021by @marc_13000 (Feel free to use in future updates if you like it)
- New EXT_CONFIG Featuring RainFX, GrassFX, LightFX
- VAO
- TV Cams (2 Set, 4 Fovs for a total of 8)
DOWNLOAD
View attachment 1012500 View attachment 1012501 View attachment 1012502 View attachment 1012503 View attachment 1012504 View attachment 1012505
link not workingTRACK UPDATE by CrisT86
Canada 2021by @marc_13000 (Feel free to use in future updates if you like it)
- New EXT_CONFIG Featuring RainFX, GrassFX, LightFX
- VAO
- TV Cams (2 Set, 4 Fovs for a total of 8)
DOWNLOAD
View attachment 1012500 View attachment 1012501 View attachment 1012502 View attachment 1012503 View attachment 1012504 View attachment 1012505
TRACK UPDATE by CrisT86
Canada 2021by @marc_13000 (Feel free to use in future updates if you like it)
- New EXT_CONFIG Featuring RainFX, GrassFX, LightFX
- VAO
- TV Cams (2 Set, 4 Fovs for a total of 8)
DOWNLOAD
View attachment 1012500 View attachment 1012501 View attachment 1012502 View attachment 1012503 View attachment 1012504 View attachment 1012505
MONACO 2021 UPDATE
A FEW BILLBOARD CHANGES AFTER QUALIFYING FOOTAGE.
(it's all about the details)
NOT AN ESSENTIAL DOWNLOAD, Just for the purists.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/b5rqf5tuwkn937j/monaco_gp21.rar/file
View attachment 1012469 View attachment 1012470 View attachment 1012471 View attachment 1012472
Does anyone have the Tripoli mellaha track?
Forum link is dead
@twobegreen hmm don't know, i always want to do it, but it takes ages so i basically skip it all the time XD
I stopped adding these to my configs and actively remove them from any downloads, i found they impact FPS, exponentially so if overused, besides which unless you are looking for them, you dont actually see themAs always, very good work. I have a question. I just wanted to use some STREAM_EDGE's and STREAM_POINT's. But it doesn't seem to work with this track (I did it earlier with other tracks - it worked there). What could be the reason for that?
As always, very good work. I have a question. I just wanted to use some STREAM_EDGE's and STREAM_POINT's. But it doesn't seem to work with this track (I did it earlier with other tracks - it worked there). What could be the reason for that?
I stopped adding these to my configs and actively remove them from any downloads, i found they impact FPS, exponentially so if overused, besides which unless you are looking for them, you dont actually see them![]()
I stopped adding these to my configs and actively remove them from any downloads, i found they impact FPS, exponentially so if overused, besides which unless you are looking for them, you dont actually see them![]()
Seems to work fine for me. Only thing I can think of is to check and make sure these boxes are checked under Developer settings. leBluem helped me figure this one out recently after I had turned a lot of features off, trying to diagnose a problem.
View attachment 1012510
And is it not better, or at least faster to retexturize the existing one? How did WilliamTRiker do with rfactor's Nurburg '67Download : after converting this one I started on a new RTB version to get it more topographivally correct, but never finished it. Ill try get back on it.
View attachment 1012509
And is it not better, or at least faster to retexturize the existing one? How did WilliamTRiker do with rfactor's Nurburg '67
BTW is enough for me, although it is true that the environment for assetto corsa looks a bit outdated
Asphalt feels pretty good with gary paterson's autounion v16
![]()
My best in first trys
Hello, Is there a CSP extension for Baku 2019 available? Haven found it yet, but i thought long time ago i had lights on that track. Maybe i mixed my memory with another track.
to each there own I guess. I used to use it a LOT, then one day I realised that outside of perhap the start line and maybe some drips from starter lights etc, the rest of the time you are going through underpasses at 200km/h+. @KevinK2 load your perfomance graph in VR and drive slowly pasts stream_edge. For me once you add ksanims, stflow objects, good textures, tracks with no LODs , cars with no LODS etc.. they just become superflous to needs.
CM car dragging, I think since last update it stopped for me. IE. In DRIVE I used to be able to load up a preset, then drag and drop a car from the field to the active selected car window, now it just turns the car description red, and a NOPE [X] comes up. Anyone know if there is a setting that needs to be ticked/unticked to re-enable this?
View attachment 1012513
Yeah I was thinking about that, it can depend a lot on your computer and how you are using AC. I just did a retest, to make sure I'm not talking out my ass... interesting as norms and I were just talking about this. A while back I did a nutty rain fx for Macau- I did streams for every track side building and all the complex overheads, which took me about 4 days to do. It should be a worst case scenario, as I've never seen more streams in another config, yet.
So I loaded that config just now and then made another and removed all the streams. Did one lap in an MX-5 by myself. 161 fps without, 157 fps with all the streams put back in. So yes there was a little drop, but in my application not really an issue. I guess if you are in VR it could be more critical to have max fps at all times, so I agree with what you said, and totally understand your logic. In other tests I've done on other configs I've put together for other less complex tracks, I've seen no difference at all.
Now regarding visibilty, I'm also starting to wonder how much time it takes versus the visual impact. I could definitely feel a little more immersed with all the streams at Macau, but on the other hand it seems like in the latest preview, the density of the rain drops, or perhaps the way they are rendered, has changed, and it seems to make the streams less prevalent. I noticed there's a density setting in CSP now, but reducing it had little effect.
Anyway, as you say, to each is own, so that's the nice thing about AC. Removing the streams should only take a few seconds, and you're good to go.
![]()