• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,801 comments
ACTK Tobeka v1.21
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1165

Screenshot_bmw_m3_gt2_actk_tobeka_13-5-121-15-24-30.jpg

Screenshot_bmw_m3_gt2_actk_tobeka_13-5-121-15-23-42.jpg

Screenshot_bmw_m3_gt2_actk_tobeka_13-5-121-15-23-28.jpg

Last edited:
TRACK UPDATE - COMING SOON (SOON SOON SOON)

13X - AA Homestead v2.0

- New EXT_CONFIG (RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX)
- New TV Cams

DOWNLOAD
https://sharemods.com/4mfpg1ab255m/13X_Homestead_New_EXT_CONFIG___TV_Cams_by_CrisT86.rar.txt.html

A HUGE thanks to @damone13x for the well divided meshes/materials which gave me the ability to balance the lights and the performance as max as possible and save a lot of time (btw it has required 5-6 hours in total for now this update, so a lot of time anyway XD)

Screenshot_vrc_formula_na_2021_road_aa_homestead_13-5-121-16-0-28.jpg
Screenshot_vrc_formula_na_2021_road_aa_homestead_13-5-121-16-0-12.jpg
Screenshot_vrc_formula_na_2021_road_aa_homestead_13-5-121-16-0-9.jpg
Screenshot_vrc_formula_na_2021_road_aa_homestead_13-5-121-16-0-17.jpg
Screenshot_vrc_formula_na_2021_road_aa_homestead_13-5-121-15-59-42.jpg
Screenshot_vrc_formula_na_2021_road_aa_homestead_13-5-121-15-59-33.jpg
Screenshot_vrc_formula_na_2021_road_aa_homestead_13-5-121-15-59-50.jpg

Last edited:
some camera action for that screen, you need to remove your definition for the material roada_tarmac_ennis4481081 then paste the below in. the new emmisive handles it lit at night

there are a few more jumbotrons but unless you are palnning a reverse route you dont get to see them, so didnt hook them up.

View attachment 1017185
View attachment 1017186

Code:
[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_...]
ACTIVE=1
DESCRIPTION = Emmisive Screen
MATERIALS= roada_tarmac_ennis4481081
KEY_...= ksEmissive
VALUE_0= 128,128,128,0.1
VALUE_0_OFF=0, 0, 0
CONDITION=NIGHT_SMOOTH
[DISPLAY_...]
MESHES = wall457_s0_roada_tarmac_ennis448108102
REGION_START = 0, 0
REGION_SIZE = 1024, 768
HIGH_REFRESH_RATE = 1
FLIP_X = 0
FLIP_Y = 1
OUTPUT_ALPHA = 1
OUTPUT_GAMMA = 1
OUTPUT_SATURATION = 2
OUTPUT_BRIGHTNESS = 1.5
MODE = CAMERA
CAMERA_0 = -354.13, 65.33, 267.96
CAMERA_0_TARGET = FOCUSED_CAR
CAMERA_0_TARGET_INERTIA = 0.1
CAMERA_0_FOV = 10

Holy cannoli I didn’t know this could be done. That’s cool! Thanks!

Just curious, is this based on the Detroit 2017 with the NAGP mesh cobbled together that I uploaded, or is it a new mesh?

Well, it is rainmakers conversion with the NAGP mesh cobbled in, but it isn’t based on yours, it’s based on the one I posted in here last summer that I cobbled together myself :)

Yeah, I did some tweaks to blackwood reloaded, nothing huge, and then I did a bit of an overhaul to Detroit Belle Isle (implemented NAGP's bumpier road mesh in the original, then made a grass/lighting config so nothing huge). I hadn't actually released it yet because there was that whole thing with hastily refurbished mods and it didn't feel right at the time, but then I forgot about it.

Here's the link for detroit:

Well, it is rainmakers conversion with the NAGP mesh cobbled in, but it isn’t based on yours, it’s based on the one I posted in here last summer that I cobbled together myself :)

It could well have been you that gave me the idea to do it :) I added it to Easy's update.
I've put together a skin for it. Nothing major, I've just darkened the vegetation and asphalt textures a bit.
I'll PM it to you next time I'm at my rig if you're interested.

Last edited:
Has anyone ripped a dreamcast metropolis street racer track?

I am watching some videos and there are street sections of Japan, London, etc.

It does not look so bad for the time it is, it has more quality than gran turismo 4

Nope, no one has the game. Either they don't have a Dreamcast or something.

how to assign a custom texture to an object like this? in order to make it with the same wall material but without that texture. sometimes i try to do that but changes ALL the textures of objects with that material

Screenshot (130).png

TRACK UPDATE - COMING SOON (SOON SOON SOON)

13X - AA Homestead v2.0

- New EXT_CONFIG (RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX)
- New TV Cams

DOWNLOAD
https://sharemods.com/4mfpg1ab255m/13X_Homestead_New_EXT_CONFIG___TV_Cams_by_CrisT86.rar.txt.html

A HUGE thanks to @damone13x for the well divided meshes/materials which gave me the ability to balance the lights and the performance as max as possible and save a lot of time (btw it has required 5-6 hours in total for now this update, so a lot of time anyway XD)

View attachment 1017240View attachment 1017243View attachment 1017245View attachment 1017241View attachment 1017238 View attachment 1017239 View attachment 1017247

Updated with the working link
I hope you will enjoy it

Hello,

Does anybody know how we can hide the timing bar that it is visible on track?

Screenshot-rss-formula-rss-3-v6-tailem-bend-13-5-121-19-9-26.jpg

Material is BlackTar
Mesh is FinishLineTiming

Can this be done by repositioning the road.kn5 or timing kn5 at models.ini?

Thanks for the help

Last edited:
SOL 2.1.3 Update on RaceDepartment

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sol.24914/updates#resource-update-75732

From Peter Boese

- python: interface, fixed some minor bugs

- apps: Sol Planner 1.4:
# fixed wrong slot time calculation with very small sun angles in night times
# proper handling of empty slots

- weather change: fixed some problems with not correct loaded weather generation with jumping through weather slots (Sol Planner)

- PPFilter: all _Sol... filters, set [GLARE] BLUR to 0.0, to prevent fps loss.

- controller: sending update messages every 1 second minimum
# this will solve a bug with Sol Planner and not showing the correct weather

- files: added "Sol 2.x track config parameters.pdf", to describe the different parameters, to control Sol 2 via track configs.
- files: added some trouble shooting in "Sol 2.1 install guide.pdf"

I have MSR but havent found much info for ripping from it. The filetypes are different to the usual Dreamcast model filetypes listed
Oh good, hope there might be workarounds to rip those track models.

I can sum this up with a list of games that had fictional tracks that will be ported to AC soon.

Last edited:
Oh hey, look what I fixed.

View attachment 1017152

View attachment 1017153

Also added some sponsors for this year. As soon as I'm done with rainfx I'll be uploading it here later tonight. This is a continuation of my rework of the 2017 version from rainmaker. I included the NAGP road mesh because it's nice and bumpy. The rainmaker version was glass smooth.

I'll do this for the next volume!

Thanks very much! Will add those cams on the next release!

Here's Detroit 2021 (based on detroit 2017 by rainmaker/enders)

I tweaked a bunch of materials, added some reflections here and there, made more realistic looking but still simple grass, tweaked the night lighting, got rid of the weird looking tower and replaced it with the one from the 2012 version, animated the flags, added some rain, replaced some sponsors and logos with 2021 equivalents, and incorporated the bumpier NAGP road mesh instead of the original. It's not a masterpiece, but it's cool.

View attachment 1017177

View attachment 1017178

View attachment 1017179

View attachment 1017180

View attachment 1017181

Yes! Thanks. My hometown track. Your original one you did was the one I used as the other one was way too glass for the mesh. Thanks for the update!

Hello,

Does anybody know how we can hide the timing bar that it is visible on track?

Screenshot-rss-formula-rss-3-v6-tailem-bend-13-5-121-19-9-26.jpg

Material is BlackTar
Mesh is FinishLineTiming

Can this be done by repositioning the road.kn5 or timing kn5 at models.ini?

Thanks for the help

IF i understood what your request is, you can hide it (supposed that behind that, there's still a right texture to fill the gap) you can hide the mesh with

[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...]
MESHES = FinishLineTiming
IS_RENDERABLE = 0

in the ext_config

IF i understood what your request is, you can hide it (supposed that behind that, there's still a right texture to fill the gap) you can hide the mesh with

Yes you understood correctly and yes that did the trick

Thanks for the help 👍

Last edited:
I tried replacing the damper and suspension files with a Kunos 911 RSR
Increasing the rear downforce makes it even more stable, so please give it a try.
It works well, thank you, because this car was a nightmare before.
It even works maybe too well. I'm running 1 or 2 seconds faster with the Porsche than my best time with any other GT3. I don't know if the others have the same results as me with this car?

One strange thing is the tire temperature after 15 laps at Sebring 77-77-77 and just as perfect for the other 3 tires ( just 1 degree maximum difference between the right, middle and left side of the tire). Too good to be true, could it be from the modifications you made?

Hi i am looking for the website for the infamous 'gilies' tracks. I am after lydden hill as i heard he is the only person to do that track.
I am prepared for it to be bad, but me and a few buddies need it. Cheers.
I know it is a paymod so happy to pay for it via him, not looking for a freebie.
Just an not seem to find his site.
cheers.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back