Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,017 comments
Both links seem to be dead now. Is the new version better than this ?

View attachment 1062575

Looks a bit edgy, the Megane seems to have a lot of doors according to the icon 😄
Air outlets and all others things look very flat.
Or is it better in VR maybe ?
ALL cockpits look better in VR..! 😉

Silk purse, sow's ear etc
It's not great, but it's the best Gen 2 Megane we currently have.
Until... soon...
There's a new link btw, v1.95
(I think it's fun, but I'm a sucker for hot hatches)

Last edited:
I have created a quick fix for this. The brake signs seems to not disappear anymore.
Hope this could help ! 🙂
This drives very different to the Kunos track, which one is more accurate? I feel like there's a big difference in altitude changes and length of breaking zones at times.

Edit: Quote not clear enough for someone reading to understand what I'm talking about - The difference between Red Bull Ring Kunos vs acu_spielberg

Last edited:
By your username I assume you have tried your share of rally sims, how would you say AC Rally cars/tracks feel compared to something like WRC 9, modded Richard Burns Rally, Dirt 2 or even Beam.NG (been loving rallying here as of late, even crashing my car makes me happy). I've about tried them all but AC, has I haven't been rallying since I got it, mostly setting up and racing GT3, IMSA or "60s whatever" in it.

I got my start in Dirt, then Dirt 2, tried a bit of WRC and since I tried Richard Burns and Beam.NG the first 3 seem kinda odd to drive.
Rally in AC is anything but realistic or even good. It's a miserable experience.

Rally in AC is anything but realistic or even good. It's a miserable experience.
I didn't want to jump to conclusions but this was pretty much how I felt the measly 1 hour or so that I tried, I can do pretty well in Richard Burns Rally for example, and can barely keep the car on track in ac, thought it might be that I just wasn't accostumed to it though

I didn't want to jump to conclusions but this was pretty much how I felt the measly 1 hour or so that I tried, I can do pretty well in Richard Burns Rally for example, and can barely keep the car on track in ac, thought it might be that I just wasn't accostumed to it though
Been putting in a few hours with the Audi Quattro in DR2 the last few days.. and I know now why they banned group B ;).. its like driving a damn bottle rocket.. excels at being everywhere except on the track! Give it go in Australia, the first rally section.. I still cannot break 9 minutes or get a clean run (all assists off, manual hpattern, not paddles etc)

Last edited:
Hello,

I prepared a new ext_config.ini for Road Atlanta 2018 with GrassFX, LightFX, RainFX and various CSP adjustments and tweaks to my own liking and taste of course.

Create a folder with name extension inside the track folder and download the attached file, place it inside the extension folder, rename it to .ini from .ini.txt and you are ready to go

Track link

Skin pack

Track is not mine. All credits belong to Jim Lloyd, Uzzi and Rainmaker

Hope you like it.

Attachments

• ext_config.ini.txt
    10.3 KB · Views: 319
Last edited:
Been putting in a few hours with the Audi Quattro in DR2 the last few days.. and I know now why they banned group B ;).. its like driving a damn bottle rocket.. excels at being everywhere except on the track! Give it go in Australia, the first rally section.. I still cannot break 9 minutes or get a clean run (all assists off, manual seq on the gear stick not paddles etc)
In DR2 Australia seems to be a bit off from real life Rally Australia. Grip levels are low like real life but it feels like Dakar. Onboards from 2000's show like a loose surface but in DR2 it is like driving on rocks. If you have the budget, you can add Finland. That is a tough one to drive. Greece is my favorite though. I tried to break one of the world records of a greek stage. After a lot of time and effort i am like 30th or something.

Last edited:
This drives very different to the Kunos track, which one is more accurate? I feel like there's a big difference in altitude changes and length of breaking zones at times.

Edit: Quote not clear enough for someone reading to understand what I'm talking about - The difference between Red Bull Ring Kunos vs acu_spielberg
try the Karelia Cross track + Shokeus Group B pack. I didnt had fun rallying in AC until I tried this combo

Hello,

I prepared a new ext_config.ini for Road Atlanta 2018 with GrassFX, LightFX, RainFX and various CSP adjustments and tweaks to my own liking and taste of course.

Create a folder with name extension inside the track folder and download the attached file, place it inside the extension folder, rename it to .ini from .ini.txt and you are ready to go

Track link

Skin pack

Track is not mine. All credits belong to Jim Lloyd, Uzzi and Rainmaker

Hope you like it.

Does this have any conflicts with the road_atlanta2018.ini config in the extension>config>tracks>loaded folder?

Audi R8 Spyder GT v1.1
Assettogarage / ACTK
Add lod 1 2 3
Fixed collider.kn5
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1309

ag_audir8_spyder_gt.png

Hello...hello...more some modified skins, and another series of fake cars made to finish the big Le Mans pack. Next up: Ferrari 340MM Berlinetta "fake", Lancia D20 Compressor "fake", Alfa Romeo 6C.3000 Colli Coupe "fake", Talbot 26 GS "fake", Cunningham C5R "fake" and Jaguar C-Type adjustments from the Official Team of Le Mans 1953 and Ecurie Ecosse. It's still 1952, 1951 and 1950. But as it's a lot of fun, and we have some traditional cars from the 30s and 40s (which I already downloaded), I think I'll continue.

Attachments

• 340mm_12_Ascari.jpg
    340mm_12_Ascari.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 340mm_12_Villoresi.jpg
    340mm_12_Villoresi.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 340mm_14_Farina.jpg
    340mm_14_Farina.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 340mm_14_Hawthorn.jpg
    340mm_14_Hawthorn.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 340mm_15_GMarzotto.jpg
    340mm_15_GMarzotto.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 340mm_15_P.Marzotto.jpg
    340mm_15_P.Marzotto.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Lancia_D20_31.jpg
    Lancia_D20_31.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Lancia_D20_32.jpg
    Lancia_D20_32.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 17
  • Lancia_D20_63_F.Gonzalez.jpg
    Lancia_D20_63_F.Gonzalez.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 15
  • LanciaD20_30.jpg
    LanciaD20_30.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Alfa_6c.3000.22.J.Fangio.jpg
    Alfa_6c.3000.22.J.Fangio.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Alfa_6C.3000_21.jpg
    Alfa_6C.3000_21.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Alfa_6c.3000_23.jpg
    Alfa_6c.3000_23.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Talbot_7_P.Levegh.jpg
    Talbot_7_P.Levegh.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Talbot_8.jpg
    Talbot_8.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Talbot_9.jpg
    Talbot_9.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Cunninghma.C5R_2.jpg
    Cunninghma.C5R_2.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 19
  • Jaguar_C_18.jpg
    Jaguar_C_18.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 19
  • Jaguar_C_19.jpg
    Jaguar_C_19.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Jaguar_C-17_S.Moss.jpg
    Jaguar_C-17_S.Moss.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Jaguar_52_Ec.Ecosse.1000km.Nurb53.jpg
    Jaguar_52_Ec.Ecosse.1000km.Nurb53.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Jaguar_53_Ec.Ecosse.1000km.Nurb53.jpg
    Jaguar_53_Ec.Ecosse.1000km.Nurb53.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Jaguar_54_Ec.Ecosse.1000km.Nurb53.jpg
    Jaguar_54_Ec.Ecosse.1000km.Nurb53.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Alfa6C.3000.Colli.Coupe.21.png
    Alfa6C.3000.Colli.Coupe.21.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Alfa6C.3000.Colli.Coupe.22.png
    Alfa6C.3000.Colli.Coupe.22.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Alfa6C.3000.Colli.Coupe.23.png
    Alfa6C.3000.Colli.Coupe.23.png
    13 KB · Views: 13
  • EcEcosse52.png
    EcEcosse52.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 12
  • CunninghamC5R.2.png
    CunninghamC5R.2.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Ferrari12.png
    Ferrari12.png
    12.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Ferrari14.png
    Ferrari14.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Ferrari15.png
    Ferrari15.png
    12.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Jaguar17.png
    Jaguar17.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Jaguar18.png
    Jaguar18.png
    11 KB · Views: 11
  • jaguar19.png
    jaguar19.png
    11 KB · Views: 11
  • Lancia30.png
    Lancia30.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Lancia31.png
    Lancia31.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Lancia32.png
    Lancia32.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Lancia63.png
    Lancia63.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Talbot_7.png
    Talbot_7.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Talbot_8.png
    Talbot_8.png
    11 KB · Views: 9
  • Talbot_9.png
    Talbot_9.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 15
Admin

Your posts in thread Assetto Corsa PC Mods General Discussion were merged together. Reason: Unnecessary double-post. This is what the Multiquote feature is for.

Bla-bla-bla...
Riiiight. Only problem is: once all statements, however disparate, are folded into the batter, you can no longer tell which Like/Hot/Haha/Wow/Hmm/Sad/Poo reaction corresponds to which statement. Why are you conserving weightless pixels?

Last edited:

So we go, I am still a long way from being able to have a version with all the buildings and houses changed, although if it goes well, I think that within two weeks I can have a version with the buildings changed, the lighting and the vegetation put in place.

then rebuild everything again to add the track with the correct elevations, the correct height of the hill, and the narrowness of the streets, also the castle will be different and the streetlights and other things

Captura.png

Admin

Your posts in thread Assetto Corsa PC Mods General Discussion were merged together. Reason: Unnecessary double-post. This is what the Multiquote feature is for.

Riiiight. Only problem is: once all statements, however disparate, are folded into the batter, you can no longer tell which Like/Hot/Haha/Wow/Hmm/Sad/Poo reaction corresponds to which statement. Why are you conserving weightless pixels?
Honestly. This double-post policy is almost enough to make you give up on GTP. If someone is spamming with dumb serial posts (which can be removed by a moderator), that's one thing... but getting in the 💩 just because you inadvertantly end up with two posts in a row –on totally different subjects– is 🤬.

When posting replies, you respond to each one as you come across it. It's daft to expect users to go to the end of the thread each time they reply to something to see whether or not someone else has posted in between. If they haven't, then you're suddenly in trouble. All round, it's (as Jeremy Clarkson would say) "rubbish".

Last edited:
I just now learning how to use CM's LOD Generator which is a absolute blessing! It took a few try messing around the triangles setting and somehow unintentionally delete my KN5 file. (always make backup copies) I made some LODs for a few cars in Bazza's TCL Pack. Flawless run in a 30 car grid race! It also look much better then my old method. 👍

I dont "rally", but I have released a few "rally" tracks and other rough surface/jumpy tracks.

Most cars are horrible.. BUT, here are a few that "work" on dirt/jumps.

kunos:
ks_audi_sport_quattro
ks_toyota_celica_st185 (use hard tires if you want to "drift")

other:
lancia_delta_intergrale_evo by "Wack" <--- very good physics and jumps "flat"

these are very very fun especially on Smelter, for example. Be sure to try them on your favorite "yump"

Last edited:
Someone knows why the content manager/AC doesn't work on the second user.
On my pc, I have two users, when the second user(from his account) what to play AC via CM it just get a black screen, and the game crash

Does anybody have config for this beauty with working GrassFX and other CSP stuff? 🙂
some rudimentary RainFX is included in this fix, GrassFX doesn't seem to work properly though:

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back