By your username I assume you have tried your share of rally sims, how would you say AC Rally cars/tracks feel compared to something like WRC 9, modded Richard Burns Rally, Dirt 2 or even Beam.NG (been loving rallying here as of late, even crashing my car makes me happy). I've about tried them all but AC, has I haven't been rallying since I got it, mostly setting up and racing GT3, IMSA or "60s whatever" in it.
I got my start in Dirt, then Dirt 2, tried a bit of WRC and since I tried Richard Burns and Beam.NG the first 3 seem kinda odd to drive.
I didn't want to jump to conclusions but this was pretty much how I felt the measly 1 hour or so that I tried, I can do pretty well in Richard Burns Rally for example, and can barely keep the car on track in ac, thought it might be that I just wasn't accostumed to it though
I didn't want to jump to conclusions but this was pretty much how I felt the measly 1 hour or so that I tried, I can do pretty well in Richard Burns Rally for example, and can barely keep the car on track in ac, thought it might be that I just wasn't accostumed to it though
Been putting in a few hours with the Audi Quattro in DR2 the last few days.. and I know now why they banned group B .. its like driving a damn bottle rocket.. excels at being everywhere except on the track! Give it go in Australia, the first rally section.. I still cannot break 9 minutes or get a clean run (all assists off, manual hpattern, not paddles etc)
I prepared a new ext_config.ini for Road Atlanta 2018 with GrassFX, LightFX, RainFX and various CSP adjustments and tweaks to my own liking and taste of course.
Create a folder with name extension inside the track folder and download the attached file, place it inside the extension folder, rename it to .ini from .ini.txt and you are ready to go
Road Atlanta for Assetto Corsa By Jim Lloyd - Conversion with Permission From Uzzi and is based on his RF2 Track & Thanks to Heikki21 For the kind permission to use some of his textures to update to 2018 layout Track Features 50 Pit boxes...
Hi Guys Here is a texture update for Road Atlanta 2018. I've done my best to get the track as close as possible. ***You must have the track installed before you use my update*** https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/road-atlanta.18293/...
www.racedepartment.com
Track is not mine. All credits belong to Jim Lloyd, Uzzi and Rainmaker
Been putting in a few hours with the Audi Quattro in DR2 the last few days.. and I know now why they banned group B .. its like driving a damn bottle rocket.. excels at being everywhere except on the track! Give it go in Australia, the first rally section.. I still cannot break 9 minutes or get a clean run (all assists off, manual seq on the gear stick not paddles etc)
In DR2 Australia seems to be a bit off from real life Rally Australia. Grip levels are low like real life but it feels like Dakar. Onboards from 2000's show like a loose surface but in DR2 it is like driving on rocks. If you have the budget, you can add Finland. That is a tough one to drive. Greece is my favorite though. I tried to break one of the world records of a greek stage. After a lot of time and effort i am like 30th or something.
This drives very different to the Kunos track, which one is more accurate? I feel like there's a big difference in altitude changes and length of breaking zones at times.
Edit: Quote not clear enough for someone reading to understand what I'm talking about - The difference between Red Bull Ring Kunos vs acu_spielberg
I prepared a new ext_config.ini for Road Atlanta 2018 with GrassFX, LightFX, RainFX and various CSP adjustments and tweaks to my own liking and taste of course.
Create a folder with name extension inside the track folder and download the attached file, place it inside the extension folder, rename it to .ini from .ini.txt and you are ready to go
Road Atlanta for Assetto Corsa By Jim Lloyd - Conversion with Permission From Uzzi and is based on his RF2 Track & Thanks to Heikki21 For the kind permission to use some of his textures to update to 2018 layout Track Features 50 Pit boxes...
Hi Guys Here is a texture update for Road Atlanta 2018. I've done my best to get the track as close as possible. ***You must have the track installed before you use my update*** https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/road-atlanta.18293/...
www.racedepartment.com
Track is not mine. All credits belong to Jim Lloyd, Uzzi and Rainmaker
Hello...hello...more some modified skins, and another series of fake cars made to finish the big Le Mans pack. Next up: Ferrari 340MM Berlinetta "fake", Lancia D20 Compressor "fake", Alfa Romeo 6C.3000 Colli Coupe "fake", Talbot 26 GS "fake", Cunningham C5R "fake" and Jaguar C-Type adjustments from the Official Team of Le Mans 1953 and Ecurie Ecosse. It's still 1952, 1951 and 1950. But as it's a lot of fun, and we have some traditional cars from the 30s and 40s (which I already downloaded), I think I'll continue.
And doing another project, with F1 mods I have. I started F1 1987, they're pretty much the same as 86 and 88. Follows Williams' adjustment of the mod (Simd....) skin from 1987 the way I got it.
Admin
Your posts in thread Assetto Corsa PC Mods General Discussion were merged together. Reason: Unnecessary double-post. This is what the Multiquote feature is for.
Riiiight. Only problem is: once all statements, however disparate, are folded into the batter, you can no longer tell which Like/Hot/Haha/Wow/Hmm/Sad/Poo reaction corresponds to which statement. Why are you conserving weightless pixels?
So we go, I am still a long way from being able to have a version with all the buildings and houses changed, although if it goes well, I think that within two weeks I can have a version with the buildings changed, the lighting and the vegetation put in place.
then rebuild everything again to add the track with the correct elevations, the correct height of the hill, and the narrowness of the streets, also the castle will be different and the streetlights and other things
Your posts in thread Assetto Corsa PC Mods General Discussion were merged together. Reason: Unnecessary double-post. This is what the Multiquote feature is for.
Riiiight. Only problem is: once all statements, however disparate, are folded into the batter, you can no longer tell which Like/Hot/Haha/Wow/Hmm/Sad/Poo reaction corresponds to which statement. Why are you conserving weightless pixels?
Honestly. This double-post policy is almost enough to make you give up on GTP. If someone is spamming with dumb serial posts (which can be removed by a moderator), that's one thing... but getting in the 💩 just because you inadvertantly end up with two posts in a row –on totally different subjects– is 🤬.
When posting replies, you respond to each one as you come across it. It's daft to expect users to go to the end of the thread each time they reply to something to see whether or not someone else has posted in between. If they haven't, then you're suddenly in trouble. All round, it's (as Jeremy Clarkson would say) "rubbish".
I just now learning how to use CM's LOD Generator which is a absolute blessing! It took a few try messing around the triangles setting and somehow unintentionally delete my KN5 file. (always make backup copies) I made some LODs for a few cars in Bazza's TCL Pack. Flawless run in a 30 car grid race! It also look much better then my old method. 👍
I think you are lying! A member of this FB group, Jack Napier, did not make such a post. I have not found this, and your link leads nowhere. If I am wrong, please accept my apologies.
Someone knows why the content manager/AC doesn't work on the second user.
On my pc, I have two users, when the second user(from his account) what to play AC via CM it just get a black screen, and the game crash
ACU Red Bull Ring - F1 2020 Rework 1.0 F1 2020 Layout ( not 100 % accurate ) 3 DRS zones Animated displays Link : https://www.mediafire.com/file/7at2hh69z0otyvv/acu_spielberg.zip/file Thats the one, many thanks Do you know why the boards disappearing as you get near them. would love a...