Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,751 comments

THANKS EVERYONE, GOT EVERYTHING I NEED.
ALL UPGRADED TO 8K SKINS.

__custom_showroom_1625734398.jpg

Lam
How does CM do that exactly??
I mistakenly change the screen type in video settings, while keeping the same resolution (2560x1440), from 'single screen' to 'oculus rift' and lost neck fx, but on the other hand the picture's become much sharper and frametate gain about 20‐30 fps... now I don't want to revert back to 'single screen', how can I get neck fx back without having to switch back to 'single screen' setting.
Anyone has a clue please?
tick [Use with VR] if it is not ticked. (and trackir if you have it. )
1625734733399.png

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hi everyone.

I was trying to recollect as many 2021 open wheelers as possible when I came across with this car, the dallara 320.

1421 47 61.jpg
19-22-Dallara-320-at-Varano.jpg

We don't have this car in AC but we have a very well done mod of its predecesor, the dallara f317

preview-53-otz0dxgsd7izwfgb0m9bayn15pa04917j3qjzzuk1q.jpg

Can someone please make some little touches to this car to look like the dallara 320? (Adding the halo and more stuff...)

I'm asking you guys because I'm useless in modding...

EASY -- I understand some things are personal taste, but CrisT already did a grassfx and VAO update for Bremgarten. You may want to consider what was previously discussed... (and that you're adding AO on top of the AO that Fat-Alfie already included)
TRACK UPDATE by CrisT86

FAT-ALFIE Bremgarten

• Updated EXT_CONFIG with RainFX, GrassFX and water (Updated v1.1 with the original grass by Fat-Alfie tweaked)
  • New VAO Patches

Generally i like and have no problem with your work, and want to thank you for it with this occasion. But with the grass fx, you inserted at the ORIGINAL_GRASS_MATERIALS = vegetation the original vegetation which was made with great effort and careful placement by Fat Alfie. Lots of bushes, flowers disappear like this that is a great part of the design. I think its better with leaving the original vegetation in together with grassfx. Just my opinion

You beat me to it lol. Was just writing a post to say the same thing.

I mean it's not like Fat-Alfie worked many hours on making an awesome looking track only for it to get bastardised into a shadow of it's former self.

This is getting ridiculous now.

I should add that in it's original form, Bremgarten looks amazing and no one should be messing with it as it really doesn't need re-working.
Messing with Fat-Alfie tracks could be considered as blasphemy... 🤔 😇

torches-and-pitchforks.jpg

Last edited:
I'm trying to follow the japanese modding scene on twitter. I only follow Killin and he's making the new GR86. What other modders do you reccomend?

Do you have a link for "killin"?

Imagine this beast in AC. I love the sound. It would be great with the V8Corsa mod.

v8corsa team created it, but it was never released which is a shame.

There is a Volvo s60 V8 from 2014. It's very rough but worth a download.

Nothing like what the OP was talking about

I'm beginning to understand why right now the highest quality material is paid.

Everyone who does what they want, but I think it's very bad that works like Bremgartem are modified, in which fat alfie has surely released it as he wants it to look.

It would annoy me that when I finish the Alcañiz that I am doing from scratch, put it to download and that half an hour later someone arrives modifying something.

This is not going to happen because the circuit is going to be paid, so if someone is going to want to modify something, they will first have to buy the circuit.

You beat me to it lol. Was just writing a post to say the same thing.

I mean it's not like Fat-Alfie worked many hours on making an awesome looking track only for it to get bastardised into a shadow of it's former self.

This is getting ridiculous now.

I should add that in it's original form, Bremgarten looks amazing and no one should be messing with it as it really doesn't need re-working.
Already explained but one last time:

My update WAS DONE TO IMPROVE with stuff he leaved unfinished (no water, no rainFX, no grassFX), as soon i noticed that he put everything under the same name as grass i've updated my update in order to revert the presece of the bushes. The VAO was useless and you can avoid using it.

Fat-Alfie did the 99,9% of the amazing work, if he had done also the remaining 0.1 for me the was no need to waste my time for improving it, but he's free to do whatever he want and i can only say thanks for that masterpiece above all because it's totally free.

Anyway, it seems that i killed someones mother for it, if it's a problem i can stop doing my updates and keep them for myself if you all prefer it.

Already explained but one last time:

My update WAS DONE TO IMPROVE with stuff he leaved unfinished (no water, no rainFX, no grassFX), as soon i noticed that he put everything under the same name as grass i've updated my update in order to revert the presece of the bushes. The VAO was useless and you can avoid using it.

Fat-Alfie did the 99,9% of the amazing work, if he had done also the remaining 0.1 for me the was no need to waste my time for improving it, but he's free to do whatever he want and i can only say thanks for that masterpiece above all because it's totally free.

Anyway, it seems that i killed someones mother for it, if it's a problem i can stop doing my updates and keep them for myself if you all prefer it.
At the end of the day, it is up to you to decide what you want to do or not, but please keep in mind that this is a discussion forum, so people will express opinions, it is also up to you to decide what to do about those opinions.

Not every one will always appreciate what you are doing, hopefully you are first and foremost doing it for yourself, that you are sharing what you are doing, is very generous of you. I am appreciative of all your efforts, and all the other here making efforts and sharing. It is up to me to decide if I want to use it or not. What other think, is good to know, but not defining my course of actions.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back