As far as Japanese tracks go, it looks like only one is missing from the JTCC/JGTC era.
Tokachi International Speedway
There is a version of the drift course floating around but the full track layout only exists in rfactor from what I could find. Not sure how much interest there is in that era of Japanese racing but maybe someone could convert it to AC?
I found a conversion guide and was able to import it and drive around without falling through the floor after a few hours of trial and error (mostly error) but it needs more than that to be useful to anyone.
Tokachi International Speedway
There is a version of the drift course floating around but the full track layout only exists in rfactor from what I could find. Not sure how much interest there is in that era of Japanese racing but maybe someone could convert it to AC?
I found a conversion guide and was able to import it and drive around without falling through the floor after a few hours of trial and error (mostly error) but it needs more than that to be useful to anyone.