Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Thom Lee
  • 87,267 comments
Poland
Poland
Hello! Can someone help me with smoke? I did full AC reinstall and still nothing... I just can't see CSP smoke when I'm drifting. The default (without csp) smoke I can so Idk what's going on ;( Here are my settings:

Attachments

• In game.jpg
    In game.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 16
  • AC settings.png
    AC settings.png
    180.9 KB · Views: 15
  • CSP settings.png
    CSP settings.png
    352 KB · Views: 15
Italy
Italy
View attachment 1065759

Nope, race elements is there, Ac_hotlap too
They are but where? in order to works properly, they have to be placed a bit above the track surface and a bit outside the road and runoff areas in order to keep counting in case you went off. Normally if there's a guardrail, is a good thing to place them outside it in order to keep the car "inside" the counting area.

The timing spawn, requires to be external also the pitlane in order to count the lap while you pass through it.

Turkey
Turkey
I always enjoyed how water puddle reflections create kind of immersion on road surface, the problem for me was, they form too slow, even on fast multiplier times, also they wait the track wetness become %100 to begin forming. Another issue for me was, you need high rain intensity for this and the rain particle effects of high rain intensities looks bit bad (beyond %30), %2-10 seems nice enough for my perception of realism.
Anyway to solve this, I modified the controller.lua file. Now, after couple of minutes, the road becomes full reflective. You just need small intensity values (2-10). I want to share the file here if anyone interested;

1625663339953.png

You need to put controller.lua into assettocorsa/extension/weather-controllers/sol2 folder

I also put my sol configuration file which I made some tweaks if anyone wants.
it goes into documents/AssettoCorsa/cfg/sol

Please backup these files originals first.

Attachments

• controller.zip
    4.1 KB · Views: 44
  • sol_config.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 42
Spain
Spain
They are but where? in order to works properly, they have to be placed a bit above the track surface and a bit outside the road and runoff areas in order to keep counting in case you went off. Normally if there's a guardrail, is a good thing to place them outside it in order to keep the car "inside" the counting area.

The timing spawn, requires to be external also the pitlane in order to count the lap while you pass through it.
Captura.PNG

There are all the boxes of race elements there except one, hotlap should be much further back, there may be the bug

Captura.PNG

It should be at those coordinates more or less

Last edited:
Spain
Spain
Double check the name, double check the number, double check the position (R-L if appropriate), double check if, maybe, there's many .kn5 that can have inside the spawn points
Yes, everything is correct, both the numbering and the position, the boxes are well placed off the track, by the way whose track is this?

France
toulouse
hello to you all I have a little problem with 2 circuits that appear in content manager but not in assetto corsa if someone has already had this problem thank you for your help

Brazil
Brazil
Hi! Does anyone know where I can get good quality touge street cars? Not just JDM, but also some european cars and maybe americans too.

Thanks in advance.

Australia
Australia
hello to you all I have a little problem with 2 circuits that appear in content manager but not in assetto corsa if someone has already had this problem thank you for your help

How come your trying to use vanilla ac aswell as content manager????
Makes no sense, content manager is all you need to use once you have it

Last edited: