Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,326 comments
1999 BMW V12 LM skinpack

Enjoy, hope you like it

View attachment 1069320
Sorry but that audi?
Csn you give me a link to it?

Are there any Enthusia fans here who know how to work with AC mods, the assets involved, and whatnot? Asking for no particular reason.
I mentioned about one of the tracks from the game that needs to be ported to AC. I can link it to my post back then if you want to see it.

The levitating dwarf driving the Lamborghini Essenza SCV12 from Assettoland was getting on my tits in VR so I swapped in a better full-size driver (not perfect, he still loses the steering wheel slightly, but not as badly as the dwarf... and his feet now reach the pedals... and he actually sits on the seat) and gave him some new threads. Added bad LODs too. Oh, fixed the sound as well. This isn't a bad car (CSR2 roots, I think), it just needs some TLC. Mirrors need flipping, glass needs rain prep, wiper needs animating, MoTeC/rev LEDs need adding, rear-view camera screen needs adding, illuminated switchgear etc need adding...
So, lots.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5x9qo0nrnbpc4rz/lambo_essenza_scv12.7z/file

I openned the link, only to be greeted to this screen instead.
1627118210109.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I released it. Finally!

View attachment 1069154
The track is free on Race Department.
nice track mate but why 12 pitboxes can you make one with 24 or more?

Got one question about flames,got some strange issue,when new flames are disable they work just fine , but with new flames ticked flames are rare. Anybody has any tips perhaps? Using latest csp , can't remeber wich version worked latest.

Altri due Matra testati (versioni 72 e 74). Alcuni problemi nella conversione, li lascio a qualcun altro quando si converte in modo più efficace. Queste mie versioni, per divertirsi e riempire la griglia, sono già molto buone. Anche cambiando la proporzione delle ruote su 3dsimed, al momento di andare in pista non mi sembra che siano diminuite, a parte la mancanza del quadro strumenti nella versione 74.

Two more Matra tested (versions of 72 and 74). Some problems in converting, I leave to someone else when converting in a more effective way. These versions of mine, to have fun and fill the grid, are already very good. Even changing the proportion of wheels on 3dsimed, when it's time to go to the track it doesn't seem to me that they got smaller, besides the lack of the instrument panel in the 74 version.
can i have them for the Le Mans race? thank you.

Two more Matra tested (versions of 72 and 74). Some problems in converting, I leave to someone else when converting in a more effective way. These versions of mine, to have fun and fill the grid, are already very good. Even changing the proportion of wheels on 3dsimed, when it's time to go to the track it doesn't seem to me that they got smaller, besides the lack of the instrument panel in the 74 version.
Hi Fantastic. Will you be releasing these cars when finished. Many thanks.

The levitating dwarf driving the Lamborghini Essenza SCV12 from Assettoland was getting on my tits in VR so I swapped in a better full-size driver (not perfect, he still loses the steering wheel slightly, but not as badly as the dwarf... and his feet now reach the pedals... and he actually sits on the seat) and gave him some new threads. Added bad LODs too. Oh, fixed the sound as well. This isn't a bad car (CSR2 roots, I think), it just needs some TLC. Mirrors need flipping, glass needs rain prep, wiper needs animating, MoTeC/rev LEDs need adding, rear-view camera screen needs adding, illuminated switchgear etc need adding...
So, lots.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5x9qo0nrnbpc4rz/lambo_essenza_scv12.7z/file

Thanks for wrapping it up in one big beautiful ball (instead if making us run around collecting pieces like it's a treasure hunt).

Is anyone aware of mods of modern F1 cars without wings, sort of like crazy formula ford? Like these:

He does stuff like this, puts new F1 tyres on 1950's racers etc. One of the more bearable youtubers currently.

It's very simple to remove a rear wing and delete AERO impact (i know, easy when you know how). I doubt he will release them as its just for the videos.

Right then.
2 mods, both track toys, Morgan and Triumph TR6.
Both are originally converted to AC by remzona.

Morgan has new track wheels, steering wheel, race seat and roll bar and
has a Caterham 420r engine planted into its long bonnet.
All the rest is standard physics so has body roll still which i quite liked.

Triumph TR6 has race wheels from 1970's race car. New steering wheel, race seat and roll bar.
Has a tuned Triumph race prepped engine. Bit tighter suspension from standard.

Now..... possibly i am just adding yet more gunk into the AC pool / pit. But i wanted to share them anyway.
Just bin it or change it or whatever if you don't like them.

I have tried my best with the driver aminations and positioning etc, but i play without the wheel and driver arms so don't see them.
Anyone wants to help with that if you feel its worth it then please do.
For some reason the Morgan the wheels in showroom are borked but on track they are fine.
I'd of pulled my hair out if i'd of had any.

New F6 cams for what its worth. That is it i think. Just nice British cars with a track twist.

Obviously they don't overwrite the standard spec cars.
First time using sharemods so any issues let me know.

Credit to remzona. Please if shared use the original link?

Also if i have really messed up and they are rubbish please tell me straight where i have gone wrong.

Original cars to show visual changes.

__custom_showroom_1627140955.jpg
__custom_showroom_1627140988.jpg

__custom_showroom_1627141489.jpg

Screenshot_rz_morgan_plus_8_race_420r_arizona_motorsports_park_24-6-121-15-19-32.jpg
Screenshot_rz_morgan_plus_8_race_420r_arizona_motorsports_park_24-6-121-15-19-3.jpg
Screenshot_rz_morgan_plus_8_race_420r_croft_sp_24-6-121-15-36-10.jpg

Last edited:
From Fecebook. This is not my mod. It's an update. Support the author, and join the FB group if you can.

Adriaan SuyMNBA Assetto Modding Group

1tfmSponhsolred ·

[ RELEASE: PORSCHE 992 GT3 1.03 Manual and PDK ]
extra button A: switch cluster
extra B: switch nav/radio
extra C and D: doors
changelog:
1.03:
-new cluster switchable with extra button 1
-physics overhaul by Hyde Cheung
-minor changes and fixes
1.02:
-odometers added
-laptime and chrono clock
-switch to radio with extra button 1 (thanks to Buja Gili for radio)
-slightly reduced filesize, polycount and objects
-slightly adjusted rear lights (thanks for help Benjamin Adam)
-remapped part of body around rear fenders (people reported issue with pixels)
-changed rpm and speed arrows
-shifting animations
-darker exhausts (should be kinda black)
1.01:
-fixed font of speed digital instrument
-reduced aero, tyre grip and braking power
-fixed gear ratios on PDK
-fixed steer lock on Manua
-fixed rpm limiter
-use extra button 1 and 2 to open doors ingame
1.0:
-AO inside/out
-working blinkers
-working wipers
-dashboard icons (tc, abs etc)
-fixed RPM gauge
-PBR materials
-gps and other ext config tweaks
-991 GT3 RS Magnesium Wheels
-Matrix Led Headlights
-Scibsound GT3 rs sound

LINKS:
PDK: https://mega.nz/file/YLxQiarT#DZIzxgNDBwper-9PD2zYnmAq6DRhtSG8djsM9xL2YeE

MANUAL: https://mega.nz/file/NPp2UQQa#HrWheHF2Gv8XgAAWKKn-UcUjpFOVrLfSBXXFSiAJD4M

19 Comments
Windows is alerting me to a virus when I download this anyone else have this problem? Thanks

I saw somewhere shots from Suzuka track at night with colorful carousel. I have Suzyka and at night everything is dark. Which version is the best?

Suzuka ferriswheel 5min copy-paste rainbow glow:

[CONDITION_...]
NAME=FERRISWHEEL
INPUT=ONE
FLASHING_FREQUENCY=0.2
FLASHING_SKIP_OFF_STATE=1
FLASHING_NOISE_AMPLITUDE=0
FLASHING_MIN_VALUE=0.0
FLASHING_SYNCED=0
FLASHING_SKIP_DOWNHILL_STATE=1
FLASHING_SMOOTHNESS=LINEAR
FLASHING_LUT=(|0=1,0.9,0|0.1=0,0,0|0.2=1.0,0.1,0.0|0.3=0,0,0|0.4=0.0,1.0,0.0|0.5=0,0,0|0.6=0,0.95,0.95|0.7=0,0,0|0.8=0.4,0.0,1.0|0.9=0,0,0|1.0=0,0.4,1.0|)

[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_...]
ACTIVE=1
VISIBILITY_LEVEL=0
DESCRIPTION=
MATERIALS=SUZUKAWHEELLIGHTSEMMISIVE1
KEY_0=ksEmissive
VALUE_0=50
VALUE_0_OFF=0
CONDITION=FERRISWHEEL

-------------
Edit: that was kind of a joke, but adding this to the light series in line 266 improved lighting a bit on my end too:

DIRECTION_OFFSET=0,0,0

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back