Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,025 comments
While we at it, the Reboot Team zolder is really good, for a track that is not ACC convert. It's just update of existing mod, but it's so much better, I hope the hungaroring is similar in this aspects. And I probably just missed the announcement of updated zolder, but I have to share my experience with it, since it surprised me so much.

There does not seam to be any rain config , not tried night lighting yet. Would be nice to have some close up replay tv cams
for VR. Great track though.
My EXT_CONFIG will be full of features that most of the ext_config based on ACU version were missing or lacking, so you can wait till the weekend or test the one shared by @Fall Guy

Don't remember now if i have made cams for that track or if they are already existing or done by DaBaeda at the moment

My EXT_CONFIG will be full of features that most of the ext_config based on ACU version were missing or lacking, so you can wait till the weekend or test the one shared by @Fall Guy

Don't remember now if i have made cams for that track or if they are already existing or done by DaBaeda at the moment
That’s great. Cheers.

While we at it, the Reboot Team zolder is really good, for a track that is not ACC convert. It's just update of existing mod, but it's so much better, I hope the hungaroring is similar in this aspects. And I probably just missed the announcement of updated zolder, but I have to share my experience with it, since it surprised me so much.
I thought it was ACC convert?

Nice little Lada 2108 Turbo STREET from AL here with all the bells and whistles.
Good demonstration of the new CSP coloured shadows too from the sun strip - I spent five minutes trying to disable a purple cockpit LED that didn't exist.
The gear stick goes walkabout while driving though... any ideas?

A not-bad shifting animation (it doesn't come with one):

Last edited:
what is strange to me is why Reboot don't have put their well done ext_config inside this folder update if this update is newer as seems
It's a choice.
acu_hungaroring.ini is placed in assettocorsa > extension > config > tracks > loaded, as is the extra acu_hungaroring_lights.kn5.

It's a choice.
acu_hungaroring.ini is placed in assettocorsa > extension > config > tracks > loaded, as is the extra acu_hungaroring_lights.kn5.
i disabled CM because i don't want to have my edited ext_config overwrite in case of updates, so not a smart choice to be honest.
Once i download something, i want to download something full and not at 99% ;)

i disabled CM because i don't want to have my edited ext_config overwrite in case of updates, so not a smart choice to be honest.
You could use the IGNORE_OTHER_CONFIGS thing and place your own config in an extension folder within the track. in that way, you will be using your own config and nothing else. I use this to avoid a lot of confusion, especially when the tracks are remade every year with improvements.

There is nothing preventing you from adding a extension folder in the track map and adding the configs/extra kn5.

Edit: as @straycat posted above.
Btw: the priority order is:
1 extension folder in track map
2 tracks
3 tracks loaded

There is nothing preventing you from adding a extension folder in the track map and adding the configs/extra kn5.

Edit: as @straycat posted above.
Btw: the priority order is:
1 extension folder in track map
2 tracks
3 tracks loaded
@Fanapryde @straycat i know how it works, i did tons of this things... What i mean is what i said. All the Reboot or RT tracks are released in full, this one is not look like a their work or their approach. Only that, btw no problem, as said i have my own version, i will test it and see if is better or not, nothing else.

Last edited:
@Fanapryde @straycat i know how it works, i did tons of this things... What i mean is what i said. All the Reboot or RT tracks are released in full, this one is not look like a their work or their approach. Only that, btw no problem, as said i have my own version, i will test it and see if is better or not, nothing else.
This is not really a full Reboot track. It's (like I wrote before) from ACU, and the Team made some necessary changes. Hence the different approach.

Another small open-wheeler from Legion. More to be done, but it's pretty good already.

It needs a shifting animation, as do the other recent formula cars.

preview.jpg

Last edited:
I have a mod with 2 versions available:
in CM they are both loaded without problems.
In AC the 2nd version is never loaded, it is not available. How is it possible???
😓🤔

1999 Chrysler Viper GTS-R - Paul Belmondo Racing #54 #55

Enjoy, hope you like it

UPDATE

The skin had some resolution errors, I tried to improve them. Thanks to @chas1723 for the review, I realized some errors with sizes and exporting formats.

I think it is now much better, not perfect. Still learning. Let me now if it's corrected or how can I improve myself

Last edited:
Does anybody know how to add lights to a car to make a safety car?
Because I want to do this (see below).

Attachments

• 9820f2aefda7819395c23c76cbc0cac5.jpg
    9820f2aefda7819395c23c76cbc0cac5.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 16
  • d1a6d373d2b01bcab483864f1cc49e5a.jpg
    d1a6d373d2b01bcab483864f1cc49e5a.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 14
  • GTR-Safety-Car-02.jpg
    GTR-Safety-Car-02.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 9
  • GTR-Safety-Car-04.jpg
    GTR-Safety-Car-04.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
UPDATE

The skin had some resolution errors, I tried to improve them. Thanks to @chas1723 for the review, I realized some errors with sizes and exporting formats.

I think it is now much better, not perfect. Still learning. Let me now if it's corrected or how can I improve myself
I hope you can take a look at your other viper skin as well as the clk and lister. I think they could benefit from what you did on this skin as well. Good update to your initial release.
View attachment 1072441

3D grass is not removed? Seems like community config from github is too old / not completely done / fit for this version.
Cris is working on a new config for this track and I imagine it will be an amazing update to the track.

Another small open-wheeler from Legion. More to be done, but it's pretty good already.

View attachment 1072428

View attachment 1072428
It's a good start. Needs some more liveries as 4 isn't that many to pick from, and the sound could do with adjusting. These things sound like mini F1 cars when they're zooming around. But it's the formula car I forgot I needed so im glad it was moved over from Grid.

Here are the last converts in a simple way, and as I said, many errors, but all running on track in the tests. Ferrari Le Mans 1973, generic Monza skins 1973, a Ferrari "fake" Coda-Corta version for the 1973 WSC, Team Alfa at Targa Florio 1972 and 1973, Team Matra at Le Mans 1972, 1973, 1974 and Brands Hatch 1974 , but lacked some versions. I didn't even manage to make the Alpine-Renault, Ligier, Chaparral, Porsche and a few others....we'll see more later.

Attachments

• ScuderiaFerrari.LeMans1973.png
    ScuderiaFerrari.LeMans1973.png
    55 KB · Views: 43
  • ScuderiaFerrari.Monza1973.png
    ScuderiaFerrari.Monza1973.png
    57.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Ferrari.CodaCorta.fake.1973.png
    Ferrari.CodaCorta.fake.1973.png
    41.4 KB · Views: 32
  • Alfa.TargaFlorio72.png
    Alfa.TargaFlorio72.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 35
  • Alfa.TargaFlorio73.png
    Alfa.TargaFlorio73.png
    42.4 KB · Views: 37
  • Alfa.TFlorio73b.png
    Alfa.TFlorio73b.png
    37.6 KB · Views: 44
  • Matra.LeMans.72.png
    Matra.LeMans.72.png
    50.5 KB · Views: 45
  • Matra.LeMans.73.png
    Matra.LeMans.73.png
    58.9 KB · Views: 42
  • Matra.LeMans.74.png
    Matra.LeMans.74.png
    61.5 KB · Views: 41
  • Matra.BHatch74.png
    Matra.BHatch74.png
    60.2 KB · Views: 46
Hm...Spanish pharmacy in Monaco ? 🤔 ☺️

View attachment 1072338
In French:
View attachment 1072340
Good eye, I was more surprised by the Transamerica Pyramid in Monaco!
I'm just poking fun @r3b3ld3, you've said many time it's a very early build and the map is looking really great! Not to mention what you've done with the AI going through those narrow streets this early in the build is really, really impressive work. I for one can't wait to drive it someday!

Good eye, I was more surprised by the Transamerica Pyramid in Monaco!

I'm just poking fun @r3b3ld3, you've said many time it's a very early build and the map is looking really great! Not to mention what you've done with the AI going through those narrow streets this early in the build is really, really impressive work. I for one can't wait to drive it someday!
Thank you, the truth is that yes, the map is not playable yet, even if it seems like it, almost no wall is collideable, that is, if you go off the path you fall, I have it like this because when replacing buildings the ground plane it can be left empty, that means an adjustment.

Although in my tests with 20 ai cars the game moves at 70fps + or - and this is little considering that the visual changes are not even 30%

This means that when I advance further I will have to find a way to achieve performance, and this will be very late when I unify materials.

Some buildings only have one face or two made, I'm modeling the other faces of those buildings.

Yes, there is much more left than meets the eye.

@Fanapryde

That pharmacy sign is like that because another sign in 3d is going to cover it in another material so that it lights up in a less intense color, and if it will be in French hahaha,

Although I never said that this circuit would be a recreation of Monaco, in fact I am putting buildings there from anywhere, it works for me if it looks good and beautiful.

A recreation of a map does not leave you so much room to build, not even optimizing, if I wanted to make a reproduction of Monaco it could be done, but the starting point would be the map of Monaco and it is already heavily loaded with materials, it could not be done not 5 more streets.

EDIT

Btw, There are other areas, for example those houses that are there in the middle, I don't know what to do with that, on the one hand I like them, but those houses may disappear and make a street there

Captura.png

Last edited:
Hello Palatinate driver! Thank you for your reply. Well, I bought the BayroEGT18. There is only a display panel but no fonts, unfortunately no answers or Bayro solution

Thanks for your help

Attachments

• Screenshot_jaguar_g3_emil_frey_endur_acc_rmi_hesinkigp_1-7-121-14-24-59.jpg
    Screenshot_jaguar_g3_emil_frey_endur_acc_rmi_hesinkigp_1-7-121-14-24-59.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 36
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back