Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,093 comments
A more accurate version of Seppi's car based on a photo I just found

EDIT: I just updated the skin with a more accurate roundel font, and again for decal colour balance.

__custom_showroom_1628318917.jpg
d753a89e94330c86d0061c88863be88d.png

Attachments

• Le_Mans_1969.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 59
Last edited:
re: GRiD/2/AS tracks.

I have a few w.i.p:

GRiD AS - Washington DC (%90)
GRiD AS - San Francisco [freeroam and AI route] (%90)
GRiD AS - Jarama [redux] (97%)

They all need some work and I did work on W.DC just yesterday and now need to fix a bad modeling decision heh)
San Fran needs some walls added to dead end streets.
Jarama needs a little work yet, maybe I will take a look soon as to the status/work.

If anyone wants to contribute in moving these forward, DM me.

note: there are a few NFSS2 tracks in the works, but Redux team prefer to keep quiet until formal release ;)
Did you manage to get any further forward with Alpentahl?

I think this brabham deserves to exist in the fabulous collection of assetto corsa. Could someone talented make it happen?

Attachments

• 310px-2001_Goodwood_Festival_of_Speed_Brabham_BT46B_Fan_car.jpg
    310px-2001_Goodwood_Festival_of_Speed_Brabham_BT46B_Fan_car.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
And your humour is well appreciated Tim! Especially given how little there is to actually laugh about with what's going on in the world right now.

Next I want to see a UK skin with silhouettes of men in busbies eating black pudding. 🧐
I might put a pair of arse cheeks and some Brazilian flags on for a Flunder with a bunda. Or a Siberian version, the Flunder from the Tundra

Last edited:
I found this track: Grid 2 St. Honk Kong

View attachment 1072554
View attachment 1072556
View attachment 1072557
Thanks very much for sharing this, it's a huge improvement over the previous version. I see Skyten (Zhuzhou and other tracks) was responsible for this version.
GRiD 2 had 'climb' (reverse) routes to compliment this 'descent' layout. Seems a shame to waste all that real estate. Any trackbuilder bods here fancy taking this on? And maybe add back all the missing track furniture (tents, grandstands, gantries, crowds etc) from the original?

Well, the answer to that question is a yes. I know I'm quoting a comparatively old message but I worked on this for a few days and managed to do the primary stage 😉.

Track creators or whoever is interested in looking at the files can send me a message since I can't say/share anything more here.
This is great news. Many thanks for the effort. Maybe we will be able to finally have good Losail or Kymiring

And this for karting

Wuhan WSK v1.0​

View attachment 1072558
Many thanks for this. Very good quality. Skyten released new wave of tracks including Ningbo. Did anyone buy from them ? I`m afraid of their payment system.

Skyten released new wave of tracks including Ningbo. Did anyone buy from them ? I`m afraid of their payment system.
I'm not aware of a Ningbo by Skyten. Are you getting them confused with Polycode?
Some free cars & tracks here (including a Ningbo), but needs registration I think.

@Raphael87 was this site your source for the Hong Kong track? If so, could you please grab Ningbo?

Last edited:
wait. theres a miami port? where?
edit: oh wait nvm you probably meant the shift 2 miami. automatically assumed it was grid 2's miami lol mb
Don't be confused by the names. Miami Bayside is from NFS Shift while the Miami Port is from GRiD. Though the Miami Port track was ported to AC, but the guy who ported it decided to be evil & not share it to anyone, leading to a massive backlash.

I'm not aware of a Ningbo by Skyten. Are you getting them confused with Polycode?
Some free cars & tracks here (including a Ningbo), but needs registration I think.

@Raphael87 was this site your source for the Hong Kong track? If so, could you please grab Ningbo?
It was kind of shortcut on my side. Ningbo version is the one already Claudio brought (this is not Polycode) with rework by Bug.This is probably member of Skyten team. This is not scratch made or much higher quality. In case of this track best would be to have RRE convertion. I'm not at the rig so can't tell if their rework is better than gtp moders rework.

Last edited:
Why this wonderful car didn't arrive to AC sooner is beyond me. Until now we only had it in Dirt Rally 2.0.
Because no road models was available before the Forza devs scanned it and put it in FH4. It's funny that; most sm scoff at Forza but they all crave the cars in it.

Hey,,,,,
Have someone a Downloadlink for working Wipers on the RSS GT1 Car Pack.Thanks🙂
The RSS cars have wiper animations, but some don't wipe the water from the windscreen.
Try my new extension config files. Download the file and remove .txt.
Just copy the files to "extension/config/cars/loaded/" and override the existing ones.

Attachments

• rss wipers trace.7z.txt
    1.1 KB · Views: 64
The RSS cars have wiper animations, but some don't wipe the water from the windscreen.
Try my new extension config files. Download the file and remove .txt.
Just copy the files to "extension/config/cars/loaded/" and override the existing ones.
Thank you,👍👍

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back