Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,494 comments
After installing your patch, the track would no longer load and have an AI spine error.
For sure is not depending by the patch, because it works fine.

Did you have maybe the CM AI (whatever it called) new behaviour active? Disable it in case and try again

For sure is not depending by the patch, because it works fine.

Did you have maybe the CM AI (whatever it called) new behaviour active? Disable it in case and try again
It's the "Custon Shaders Patch" option "New AI behaviour / Extra option for AI splines". This always causes problems with new AI lines.
So it's better to deactivate "Cache generated grids" and "Cache generated payloads". I don't even know, what the advantage of these options is. Maybe the tracks load a little bit faster.

If you want to keep the option enabled, delete everything in the AI folder except the fastlane.ai and pitlane.ai files.
Then, when you start, a new cache will be created that includes the new AI files.

It's the "Custon Shaders Patch" option "New AI behaviour / Extra option for AI splines". This always causes problems with new AI lines.
So it's better to deactivate "Cache generated grids" and "Cache generated payloads". I don't even know, what the advantage of these options is. Maybe the tracks load a little bit faster.
I am getting the error also while I have the new AI behavior completely deactivated. I am using CSP 1.76 preview 1.

Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 2021 v1.3
Kornos / Replaio / ACTK
Fix glass
Fix F6 cameras
Fix collider.kn5
Add lod
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1337

porsche_911_gt3_cup_2021.png
v1.3
remove the passenger seat in the setup :D

unknown.png

unknown.png

"I'm proud to announce the release of Team Reboot's latest project- an ACC conversion of Circuit Zolder." taken from this post:

Well, I sure missed it. But it makes it even better. Now would be nice if we had acc hungaroring.

Last edited:
dms
View attachment 1072807

View attachment 1072808

View attachment 1072809

I have it this far, but cannot get it to work in game. Maybe someone can step in and take a look at it..?
Did you perhaps model it or converted it from somewhere else? If the former, then I would like to learn about modeling once I'll upgrade my PC since I realized I'm better of making mods all on my own rather than uselessly asking around other modders/modelers to join my modding team or request something to make for me, since it'll always end up badly making someone quit in a very short time, regardless of my fault or someone else's. And honestly I don't care how hard and long it'll take me and master modeling via reference pictures rather than simple (unaccurate) blueprints which many use AFAIK, something like this from someone over at RD years ago:

1628360959934.png

Last edited:
The RSS cars have wiper animations, but some don't wipe the water from the windscreen.
Try my new extension config files. Download the file and remove .txt.
Just copy the files to "extension/config/cars/loaded/" and override the existing ones.
which ones? I have not run into that.

Edit: I just checked all six and they clear the window fine. You may want to update your mods to the latest version. I will say that the Saleen, Lambo and Lister could use some extra rotation on the wiper to clear the window off farther. The same could be said for the GT3 BMW from them.

Last edited:
I'm not aware of a Ningbo by Skyten. Are you getting them confused with Polycode?
Some free cars & tracks here (including a Ningbo), but needs registration I think.

@Raphael87 was this site your source for the Hong Kong track? If so, could you please grab Ningbo?
I was roaming around that site & then i found this one that got me interested:

http://14.18.116.199:7642/472.html

But i don't know if theres alternate download links to download this.

Nothing better to do maybe. But I brought up that there was a virus' in 2 uploads recently and the downloads got taken down but not the accounts. now one of those accounts posted another virus. Quite concerning currently.

Edit: one looks like a hijacked account.
Oh, it sounds terrifying

Last edited:
which ones? I have not run into that.

Edit: I just checked all six and they clear the window fine. You may want to update your mods to the latest version. I will say that the Saleen, Lambo and Lister could use some extra rotation on the wiper to clear the window off farther. The same could be said for the GT3 BMW from them.
I've done the updates of the extension configs for the RSS cars in january 2021 for the CSP 0.1.72-preview1 version with Rain FX.
I'm not on CSP patreon anymore, so I can't test it with the latest version. Maybe you don't need the update anymore.

yes, it is the site, but Ningbo has very bad quality, i deleted it.
If you are already registered there would you mind grabbing the following free tracks please?

Xiangyang Dream Formula Circuit

Zhejiang International Circuit-enhanced version of zhejiang racing v1.2 (this might be the original circuit with my updates? not sure)

Zhejiang Wuyi Circuit st wuyitk v1.0

and if you wouldn't mind grabbing Ningbo again, it might be useful for an update I'm working on

How much are the paid tracks? They look pretty good.

Cheers.

Last edited:
If you are already registered there would you mind grabbing the following free tracks please?

Xiangyang Dream Formula Circuit

Zhejiang International Circuit-enhanced version of zhejiang racing v1.2 (this might be the original circuit with my updates? not sure)

Zhejiang Wuyi Circuit st wuyitk v1.0

and if you wouldn't mind grabbing Ningbo again, it might be useful for an update I'm working on

How much are the paid tracks? They look pretty good.

Cheers.

https://mega.nz/file/SewmWYKI#Krzbb08ymKowxclDuSb53f9gPHSvLm4KXky3AnbpMJE

Am I allowed to laugh at all the 'Aussie' stereotyping in this skin? Prawns for the BBQ, Vegemite, Emus and the obligatory kangaroo or two (not to mention beer). All it needs now is Crocodile Dundee's hat and knife and it will be 'f-ing bonza maaaate'.

But just for the record, these days, Australia is very multicultural. It's not all "yobbos bonking sheilas before sinking a schooie and having a chunder." 🤪

:cheers:
ha, nope, that only queensland ;)

ha, nope, that only queensland ;)
Ha. I think that stereotype of Queensland is also long out of date too. According to recent news stories, it's now the #1 destination in Australia for people with BIG money and also the #1 destination for wealthy expats returning to Australia from overseas. I think the real 'bogan capital' of Australia is now Parliament House (or The Lodge) in Canberra! 😖

I've done the updates of the extension configs for the RSS cars in january 2021 for the CSP 0.1.72-preview1 version with Rain FX.
I'm not on CSP patreon anymore, so I can't test it with the latest version. Maybe you don't need the update anymore.
have you tried redownloading the cars? I just got them and they work fine.

I keep RTB installed as a warning to myself never to buy something on whim without first reading its reviews and support..
RTB isn't bad, it's a lot more flexible than it looks at first glance and the default assets can always be skipped in favor of different ones. It has some weaknesses, but there are also some HUGE time-saves in there like tree placement, laying roads down, string objects for things like fences and telephone poles, setting up grids, pit boxes, and timing objects. Grabbing the imagery from google and being able to paint on top of it and have it output a ksmultilayer based material is also a huge strength.

There's a lot of crap made with a minimum of effort in RTB, but the same can be said of any 3D tool. There's also a lot of great tracks built with RTB that look and drive great because the author put in the time to use all the tools it provides.

Sure, all of this stuff can be done in blender or some other expensive 3D tool, but it's a much larger learning curve.

Also the support is great. I've reported bugs and had the developer contact me directly and work with me to troubleshoot and fix the bugs with test builds and stuff.

I do wish I could rename road objects though. Such a pain to go in and do that later because I always forget to rename the pit to 1PIT_*

For scratch built stuff I'm definitely sticking with RTB, but I've moved all of my track conversion workflow for converted tracks over to blender. (I was using 3dSimEd almost exclusively for track conversions before and blender blows it away there)

Last edited:
Just a heads up....quite a few skins uploaded today on RaceDepartment have been stolen from others and had a virus embedded in them. Be careful if you are downloading stuff from RD.
a virus in a skin? o'rlly?
So you are telling me there is some magical 0day exploit affecting .zip, ,rar, .7z,.json, .png or .dds being exploited in the wild?

A load of BS is what it is.

Unless the skins were packaged as an exe... there never was any "virus" in a skin.
never... ever... not once.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back