Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,755 comments
1630421015593.png
wondering where i got this from..

Does anyone know how to solve?
Screenshot_m5_e34_touring_autumnringmini_27-7-121-12-33-53.jpg
Screenshot_m5_e34_touring_autumnringmini_27-7-121-12-46-45.jpg

I pasted Paulo Ribeiro's lines for Copa Marcas, and pasted them on the ext.ini of my cars without wipers. That's what happened... But at least the cleaners worked !!

Does anyone have the BMW M5 E34 Touring link with functional wipers?

Last edited:
Haven't seen anything like this on any other track so I don't think it's my settings causing it.
I've seen similar at Velo Città (even in a YT featuring this track). The only solution so far is to disable CSP. Which is not really a solution, tbh :-\

I've seen similar at Velo Città (even in a YT featuring this track). The only solution so far is to disable CSP. Which is not really a solution, tbh :-\
Thanks - I've noticed shadow glitches with a few other tracks recently. Hopefully it'll be fixed in a CSP update.

Hi all,

Here's another Track-X Conversion

Autodromo Parque General San Martín, Las Flores, Argentina

Credits

Converted by RobertFlagg with permission from VeefdisenoARG

Road mesh by Shi

EXT Config and various object fixes - Slider666

Cams by Dabaeda

AI & UI Packages by LiquidSkyMan

Enjoy
Thanks a lot !!!

1.JPG

and for Autódromo General San Martín (Mendoza) ??????
@niko moraes @RobertFlagg no mod ?????

Captura-de-pantalla-completa-09092015-040139-p.m..bmp.jpg

Usually I'm not the one to ask for tracks but, is there any good 2020/2021 Zandvoort track out there?

EDIT - Nevermind, I already got it from RaceDepartment.

Last edited:
Paulo thank you Is it possible to use this extension on other cars? How to use these lines without having the animation file?

Does anyone know how to solve? View attachment 1077617View attachment 1077618

I pasted Paulo Ribeiro's lines for Copa Marcas, and pasted them on the ext.ini of my cars without wipers. That's what happened... But at least the cleaners worked !!

Does anyone have the BMW M5 E34 Touring link with functional wipers?

Hi Wlynsan,

I am not a modder at all, just know a bit of things.
As far as I know, each car need its own config.ini settings (even if in some, settings from other cars can work).

Your example shows that, the 'coordinates' of the whipers are wrong on a different car.

I can't help you on that.

Cheers

Last edited:
any track modders know +- average facecount per freeroam map, or any ways to bulk rename a lot of objects (1000+ per blend file)?
if you union objects that are placed very far away from each other, would that create a giant collision mesh making it undrivable, or making perfect collision meshes so it is possible to reduce object count?

Hi there!
With latest CSP update (1.76.pre1) get a strange bug / feature: car naming erroring. I set one name in the settings, but when loading I see another.
Has anyone come across a similar one?

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    102.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 2.png
    2.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 31
Hi there!
With latest CSP update (1.76.pre1) get a strange bug / feature: car naming erroring. I set one name in the settings, but when loading I see another.
I always have to restart Content Manager for name changing to take effect (in the loading screen).

Hi there!
CM changes the name in the ui_car.json but not in the car.ini, which is relevant when loading an event.

Spa-Francorchamps 1993 v1.0 (early release for 2021 F1 race cancelation)

View attachment 1077188View attachment 1077189View attachment 1077190

features:
  • 24 F1 pit/grid (GT grid layout needed)
  • 1993 GT/24h banners baked in, 1993 F1 skin provided
  • CSP RainFx,GrassFX, LightsFX, VAO

bugs:
- non-moveable cones, garage/pit shadow, banner/skin quality, ...

credits:
  • 3d-model based from Spa 2003/4 by @Simbin (2003/4 release soon!)
  • conversion, skin, textures, shaders by @RMi_wood
  • 1993 layout and extensive remodeling by @TheRealCeeBee
  • Cameras by @racealot
  • Enhancements by @shi

:: DOWNLOAD ::
@RMi_wood; awesome job! Just one question (maybe I am the only one..?), but I experience floating cars on this track. Tried different types to be sure..

Is there a simple way this could be solved?

Keep up the good work mate!

Pat

dms
@RMi_wood; awesome job! Just one question (maybe I am the only one..?), but I experience floating cars on this track. Tried different types to be sure..

Is there a simple way this could be solved?

Keep up the good work mate!

Pat
There are a few spots where the road smoothing overlays above the visual. Without extensive UV remapping of the physical track this is unavoidable (AFIAK). The road smoothing (and "grain") is some of the best I have experienced in regards to "feel". (credits to @TheRealCeeBee). Fortunately we have this mesh for Spa 2003/4/5, unfortunately it will exhibit the same few irregularities as you have noted.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back