- 316

- Southampton
Yeah, me too! They have to release another pack at some point - just seems a bit strange to label it pack one.I was always optimistic that RSS called it 'Classic Endurance PACK ONE', but been very quiet on that front since.
Yeah, me too! They have to release another pack at some point - just seems a bit strange to label it pack one.I was always optimistic that RSS called it 'Classic Endurance PACK ONE', but been very quiet on that front since.
You can't say that and then not share your ffb settings. There must be a law somewhere making it illegal.Obviously you need 10+ year old force feedback to create a great racing simulator in 2025, huh?![]()
No surprise. This is the first track to use the newly added technology in Assetto Corsa.One of the most fun tracks I've ever played on Assetto. Good job.
Alpine Hills - v1.0
features:
- chill vibes™
Like this Saleen?I do wish one of the teams would go in a different direction rather than playing follow the leader and start pumping out mid to late 90's early 00's Le Mans protos and GT2/3 cars. Really flesh out the fields with left field creations like some of the Spykers, Saleen Mustangs, BMW M3 GTRs, WR LMP, LOLA's and a couple of Courage's! I think there is enough evidence to support that kind of nostalgia.
The issue with that is finding a paying audience. Sure, people say they want this kind of content but are they actually willing to pay for it? Considering how quickly URD, RSS, and VRC content ends up on piracy sites, and the amount of downloads those get, I doubt any modding team would want to take that risk solely for that reason. Maybe a hundred people would buy it, but another thousand would just pirate it instead.I do wish one of the teams would go in a different direction rather than playing follow the leader and start pumping out mid to late 90's early 00's Le Mans protos and GT2/3 cars. Really flesh out the fields with left field creations like some of the Spykers, Saleen Mustangs, BMW M3 GTRs, WR LMP, LOLA's and a couple of Courage's! I think there is enough evidence to support that kind of nostalgia.
Was about to ask if there were other tracks with such features lolNo surprise. This is the first track to use the newly added technology in Assetto Corsa.
... This is the first track to use the newly added technology in Assetto Corsa.
(Proudly sponsored by Satisfyer)....chill vibes™...
typical internet e-peen bs... nobody caresView attachment 1477365
This is a list of whitelisted and blacklisted mod creators and teams from the URD discord server. Can someone please tell me why RSS would be blacklisted (especially considering that a while back they were whitelisted)?
Yes - that one! 😂
View attachment 1477365
This is a list of whitelisted and blacklisted mod creators and teams from the URD discord server. Can someone please tell me why RSS would be blacklisted (especially considering that a while back they were whitelisted)?
we've done a bang on 2000 spec Audi R8 (which is different to the VRC Audi R8...biggest difference is the rear)I do wish one of the teams would go in a different direction rather than playing follow the leader and start pumping out mid to late 90's early 00's Le Mans protos and GT2/3 cars. Really flesh out the fields with left field creations like some of the Spykers, Saleen Mustangs, BMW M3 GTRs, WR LMP, LOLA's and a couple of Courage's! I think there is enough evidence to support that kind of nostalgia.
Gosh. I'm really saddened to hear that news. I had exchanged private messages with Fanapryde a few times over the last couple of years to keep up to date with his health situation and offer whatever comforting words I could. As you say, he was a lovely guy. Despite knowing how serious his situation was, this is still something of shock to me. 😔I hate these kinds of posts...
Our friend, my friend, @Fanapryde passed away earlier this month from a brain tumor.
He was one of the kindest people I have ever met in the world of SimRacing.
I had the chance to meet him several times over the last few months and I will never forget him.
The reason is… oh wait, I don’t care. Shall I create a whitelist and blacklist of First Post on GT Planet?View attachment 1477365
This is a list of whitelisted and blacklisted mod creators and teams from the URD discord server. Can someone please tell me why RSS would be blacklisted (especially considering that a while back they were whitelisted)?
DRM Revival and Tommy78 are definitely NOT bad mods. What did this guy smoke for saying that?Here also a bad mod list https://github.com/archibaldmilton/Girellu/wiki/Bad-Mods
Why is this subjective Klown Posse nonsense getting airtime again after all these years, as if it's something to be respected?Here also a bad mod list https://github.com/archibaldmilton/Girellu/wiki/Bad-Mods
But it's one very biased and deliberately provocative list from a group of self-proclaimed 'expert' circle-jerkers that's already been discussed and debunked ad nauseum many years ago when it first surfaced.I do not know maybe because it’s also have a list of the good modders.![]()
Tyrone tracks too. They could be better if only he would be divide some meshes for the grass for example in order to have grass separated from the gravel which is a limitation of RaceTrack Builder, but for sure they are not bad at all. RMi too? What kind of problems have this guy?DRM Revival and Tommy78 are definitely NOT bad mods. What did this guy smoke for saying that?![]()
I'd ignore lists coming from the Arch&Friends club.Here also a bad mod list https://github.com/archibaldmilton/Girellu/wiki/Bad-Mods
Mostly because we refused their childish d*ck and b*tt play antics on Discord and didnt give a **** about whatever Klown, Arch and LTK were doing.Tyrone tracks too. / RMi too? What kind of problems have this guy?![]()
Never heard about him before tbhMostly because we refused their childish d*ck and b*tt play antics on Discord and didnt give a **** about whatever Klown, Arch and LTK were doing.
BTW... Arch (an 18yo from Finland) always proclaimed his physics were superior when he used a gamepad and didnt even have a drivers license and got all puffed up because I said his physics were crap after he tried to make my Alpha T33/12 "better"
Please lets dont ever mention these fools again thnx

Thank for sharing that memory, this is how I will remember @fanapride from now on.
Easy. They kept insulting the other teams both urd and vrc for that. They are very toxic. And there are certain things about some jobs that are very suspicious and strange…View attachment 1477365
This is a list of whitelisted and blacklisted mod creators and teams from the URD discord server. Can someone please tell me why RSS would be blacklisted (especially considering that a while back they were whitelisted)?
That would explain why his cars feel unrealistic. I feel they're hard to drive just for the sake of being hard to drive, not because they're realistic.BTW... Arch (an 18yo from Finland) always proclaimed his physics were superior when he used a gamepad and didnt even have a drivers license and got all puffed up because I said his physics were crap after he tried to make my Alpha T33/12 "better"
DRM has been the most immersive and demanding mod I´ve tried.Why is this subjective Klown Posse nonsense getting airtime again after all these years, as if it's something to be respected?


