Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,058 comments
7eba5f27d199ef558254d685533d9c59o.jpg

Everybody should try this Camera oscura PPfliter, might not be potato friendly though. Its brilliant pre-loaded auto-exposure setting works so well, it makes even the worst overly bright tracks look good... lighting-wised

Last edited:
hello mates ,im in csp 1.76 and sudedly i got no flames ,do you know the solution for this ,i have enable new flames and disabled also ,but nothing,,can someone help me?

hi all ,ive come across a weird problem for myself that is ,all my vies in the game are now wrong ,its like they have shifted to the left by a lot ? how do i get my normal views back considering im a noob .thanks

I'd really appreciate some ideas here: Since there seems to be an absolute buttload of them available, what do you guys think is the best looking 350Z (read: nicest 3D model interior + exterior) out there, leaving physics aside? It doesn't really matter to me if its an encrypted model, some Gran Turismo Rip or whatever, I'm purely going for looks this time.

hello mates ,im in csp 1.76 and sudedly i got no flames ,do you know the solution for this ,i have enable new flames and disabled also ,but nothing,,can someone help me?
Hello, for me, everything above CSP 1.73 i have no flames and even no "pop sounds" for a lot of car mods. Haven't find any fix for that issue yet, the best thing to do i think, as @CrisT86 said is to revert back

I'd really appreciate some ideas here: Since there seems to be an absolute buttload of them available, what do you guys think is the best looking 350Z (read: nicest 3D model interior + exterior) out there, leaving physics aside? It doesn't really matter to me if its an encrypted model, some Gran Turismo Rip or whatever, I'm purely going for looks this time.
In my opinion it's maybe not a stock version as you wish but the better one for me is the

Nissan 380RS Nismo Superleggera Amuse by : DR.M5

The model is from GT i think with a very high visual quality (imo)

PS : i'm sorry i can't remember where i find it, as it's not my mod i can't upload it

Last edited:
Lam
Everybody should try this Camera oscura PPfliter, might not be potato friendly though. Its brilliant pre-loaded auto-exposure setting works so well, it makes even the worst overly bright tracks look good... lighting-wised

turned everything "grey" tbh, removed from my collection 10 minutes after trying it.

Yop guys , Guerilla mod is actually looking for skinners to help in the team !) this would be for those cars as a start !)

Let me know if you will be interested !) ! cheers
View attachment 1078572

the 935 i would love too get my hands on, such a cool

Nice one! Has anyone ever re-made the lollipop man? The standard guy is sadly glaringly below par relative to the rest of the visuals, and seeing his shimmering face fairly frequently is a little off putting :D

Theres a mod on rd that changes the lollipop man too a reflective pitboard. I find its alot better, especially if your doing night racing/endurance stuff where the pitlane may not be lit up adequately

In my opinion it's maybe not a stock version as you wish but the better one for me is the

Nissan 380RS Nismo Superleggera Amuse by : DR.M5

The model is from GT i think with a very high visual quality (imo)

PS : i'm sorry i can't remember where i find it, as it's not my mod i can't upload it
That's most certainly going in the right direction. Stock 350Z would be nice, but thanks for that!

there is a new bmw i8 in asettoland but vehicles are not seen on the windshield. there are only shadows. how can we fix this?
Windscreen is not set transparent. Create a config-file with these lines inserted:

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
MESHES = Object1123130
SHADER = ksWindScreen
IS_TRANSPARENT = 1

Works for all the cars with this problem. Now and then you'll come across one. Just have to figure out the objects name that's causing the issue.

EDIT. typos

Last edited:
Ön cam şeffaf ayarlanmamış. Bu satırların eklendiği bir yapılandırma dosyası oluşturun:

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
MESHLER = Nesne 1123130
SHADER = ksWindScreen
IS_TRANSPARENT = 1

Bu soruna sahip tüm arabalar için çalışır. Arada bir karşınıza çıkacak. Soruna neden olan nesnelerin adını bulmanız yeterlidir.

DÜZENLE. yazım hataları
Thanks sir

Windscreen is not set transparent. Create a config-file with these lines inserted:

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
MESHES = Object1123130
SHADER = ksWindScreen
IS_TRANSPARENT = 1

Works for all the cars with this problem. Now and then you'll come across one. Just have to figure out the objects name that's causing the issue.

EDIT. typos
Is this for the RTM or Stirpe version, or both?

Content Manager now has an update to version 0.8.2329.38887.

You should see a green arrow flashing over the "hamburger" dashes at the upper right. Click on it to select the update.

Now I need to see if some of the issues I've experienced with the last version have been corrected.

Last edited:
Content Manager now has an update to version 0.8.2329.38887.

You should see a green arrow flashing over the "hamburger" dashes at the upper right. Click on it to select the update.

Now I need to see if some of the issues I've experienced with the last version have been corrected.
Can you check whether the "Skin editing mode" works for you? I updated to the latest version and it stopped working, I had to downgrade by CM to get it to work.

Hello good. Anyone have the skins from the 1988 Le Mans 962c Porsches, more specifically the 17th and 18th Shell cars? I only have 19.
I only have the kunos look-sorta-alike. If you can share that 19 with me, maybe I can make a 17 & 18...

Nice one! Has anyone ever re-made the lollipop man? The standard guy is sadly glaringly below par relative to the rest of the visuals, and seeing his shimmering face fairly frequently is a little off putting :D
While on this... One of the major illusion breakers when watching replays is the empty pits with a long lineup of lollipoppers standing like troopers in the pitlane, pops at the ready. Would it be difficult to set it so they don't appear until their car hits the pitlane? And shouldn't the pitbox indicator disappear as soon as you pull out (and the lollipopper shortly after), not wait until you hit pit exit? (I use the glow-box replacement pitboard. I was thinking as soon as I move, it should be gone, not sitting there after...)
Just thinkin...

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back