Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,267 comments
voilà:

I don't think it is a CSP related problem since I had this happen before with an older CSP version as well. Replacing the driver_80 file helped: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2692#post-13454280
Thank you!. I'm sorry I searched for "Reboot Team"

ACTK Alfter GP v1.1
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1359

Screenshot_urd_darche_cup_2021_actk_alftergp_3-9-121-21-20-6.jpg

Screenshot_urd_darche_cup_2021_actk_alftergp_3-9-121-21-21-56.jpg

Screenshot_urd_darche_cup_2021_actk_alftergp_3-9-121-21-21-22.jpg
v1.1
Minor fix textures
Add groove

F1 2021 COTA - Hole FIX
LINK : https://www.mediafire.com/file/l659foszzwjfofq/acu_cota_2021+-+hole+fix.zip/file

Copy and paste the track folder or the file inside your track folder : acu_cota_physics

Thanks Whitestar for reporting :)
View attachment 1084217
im confused by this file naming and where it belongs in the acu_unitedstates folder? id also suggest your folder/file naming needs to be kept the same as the original? surely the .kn5 isnt going too work when its not the same as the actual track .kn5??? correct me if im wrong but thats what ive picked up from my reading regarding track modding

I also have a track conversion request if anyone is interested on taking it up.

Townsville Street Circuit in Australia. There is a quite good rf2 mod version, although im told that you also need a rf1 like track mesh too make it workable. Happy too supply both mods. also have another conversion project if someone is keen, another former v8s street circuit within the aus/nz region 👀

Last edited:
im confused by this file naming and where it belongs in the acu_unitedstates folder? id also suggest your folder/file naming needs to be kept the same as the original? surely the .kn5 isnt going too work when its not the same as the actual track .kn5??? correct me if im wrong but thats what ive picked up from my reading regarding track modding
If you look at the models.ini file in the track folder it points AC to the relevant .kn5s. In this case, models.ini causes AC to load acu_cota_2021.kn5 (the visuals), 100.kn5, acu_cota_center.kn5 and acu_cota_physics.kn5 (the non-visible surface you drive around on).
The fix provided here is for the track with the folder name: 'acu_cota_2021', and replaces the previous acu_cota_physics.kn5, which apparently had a hole in one spot.

If you look at the models.ini file in the track folder it points AC to the relevant .kn5s. In this case, models.ini causes AC to load acu_cota_2021.kn5 (the visuals), 100.kn5, acu_cota_center.kn5 and acu_cota_physics.kn5 (the non-visible surface you drive around on).
The fix provided here is for the track with the folder name: 'acu_cota_2021', and replaces the previous acu_cota_physics.kn5, which apparently had a hole in one spot.
right so if ive got the acu_unitedstates one which is the most recently released one, i wont need it? i was under the impression because it was posted directly after the new track was linked/released

right so if ive got the acu_unitedstates one which is the most recently released one, i wont need it? i was under the impression because it was posted directly after the new track was linked/released
@marc_13000 released a variation of the Reboot Team track with some F1 2021-specific alterations (and without the shorter layouts), as a separate track. I don't think the hole exists in the RT one you have, so you shouldn't need the fix.

Last edited:
@WiisardNic mind you, some the people speaking out against tommy78 are the ones who havent even tried his latest pack which is a step up & they also were the ones who were recommending him before the tcr virtual pack was announced.
Nah, it's just that some people find tommys mods not being worth the price. Also, I tried the i30 2019 version, which he provides for free here https://tpongracz.com/2021/06/22/free-cars-from-the-dtm-91-and-from-the-wtcr-2019-available/ and I'm even more sure of that now. Just wait for the official pack, and compare them, then decide. Also, I wonder, why are you trying to paint people that are not praising tommy's 78 mods as the "bad guys"?

Last edited:
Nah, it's just that some people find tommys mods not being worth the price. Also, I tried the i30 2019 version, which he provides for free here https://tpongracz.com/2021/06/22/free-cars-from-the-dtm-91-and-from-the-wtcr-2019-available/ and I'm even more sure of that now. Just wait for the official pack, and compare them, then decide. Also, I wonder, why are you trying to paint people that are not praising tommy's 78 mods as the "bad guys"?
Keep in mind that would be a very early release version. i think the updates are currently at v12

Keep in mind that would be a very early release version. i think the updates are currently at v12
Well, it's the version he decided is good enough for people to be the demo of his tcr 2019 mod pack. If it's not representative at all then he should and would update it to newer version.
BTW, kinda offtopic, but if anyone here have a twitch account, you should change password on it (and if you are using same password anywhere else change it there too), because apparently twitch had a leak of basically everything, including passwords.

Last edited:
Hi does someone has a car pack and presets for Le mans 1995-1998 1999-2005? (both multiclass with lmp and gt)
If there are not packs, I'm searching for those cars: 2009 Audi R15, 2011 Peugeot 908 and Porsche Kremer K8
Thanks in advance

Barber Motorsport Park (Birmingham, AL)...
I have the VRC/Rigel version which is pretty good, but each time I drive the track I feel something is missing.
IRL there are metal sculptures all around the track, spiders, ants, dragonflies and many more.
Does anyone knows about a AC version that has (at least some of) these ?
The spider in turn 5 being the most obvious one:

spider.png

ants.png

dragonfly.png

My role in that pack is just some skins and information. All the thanks should go to the contributers (I added their names whow I can find). I just merged them in one pack and did some skins, that's all.

I literally begged the people in charge of Istanbul Park to share at least a considerably low quality laser scan data which they have for the upgraded mod but no good.

But I never give up on it. One day they'll tired of me asking for it and...

And BTW, the Legend is ready for the race:

View attachment 1084399
Well, a BIG thank you to all who contributed for whatever they did - It's one of my favourite F1 circuits and should be a permanent fixture imho. Looks lovely jubbly on my calibrated widesceen...... Thank you.

I have the VRC/Rigel version which is pretty good, but each time I drive the track I feel something is missing.
IRL there are metal sculptures all around the track, spiders, ants, dragonflies and many more.

View attachment 1084448

View attachment 1084449

View attachment 1084450
Maybe a job for our fellow @Pyyer (I would not be surprised if we will receive an update in recent time for this). :D

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/vision-1789.44020/ I just noticed this car today, and decided to bring more attention to it, since it's kinda interesting to see that the company behind it uses AC to show of the prototype of it's car that they are trying to make. https://festivalautomobile.com/en/portfolio-item/vision-automobiles-1789/
Here's some updates and fixes for the Vision 1789, provided by Mascott and n_chiri, that fix interior shadows and the rear-view monitor.

Google Drive download link

Original posts...

GTPlanet Post 01

GTPlanet Post 02 (link above is better solution)

GTPlanet Post 03

preview.jpg

Last edited:
In re the 'undriveable' URD Darche (nee Porsche) 2021 Cup car--at least w/o a major rewrite of the data.acd--I find it quite driveable...with the right setup (attached; just remove the .txt suffix):
Hello, good morning, how are you? Please, where to put this file to test? I couldn't find where. The data opens all weird for me here.

EDIT Anyone interested in a white RedBull? Updated with livery unveiled.

** UPDATED LINK** For those interested (for SD RB 2021):

__custom_showroom_1633597486.jpg

__custom_showroom_1633597514.jpg

__custom_showroom_1633597526.jpg

Last edited:
Hello, good morning, how are you? Please, where to put this file to test? I couldn't find where. The data opens all weird for me here.
It's a straightforward setup .ini file that goes inside your setup folder, as indicated by Fanapryde, above (and is then accessible from within the game). It is also readable as a text file with any text editor, but don't expect "Infinite Jest."

Last edited:
In re the 'undriveable' URD Darche (nee Porsche) 2021 Cup car--at least w/o a major rewrite of the data.acd--I find it quite driveable...with the right setup (attached; just remove the .txt suffix):
I find it a trifle skittish even with your setup. I must say I haven't driven the car before, and I haven't driven Road America since the early 2000s in GPL so I have forgotten the layout. I think I will take some time in the RSS 360 Modena (one of my favourites) to learn the circuit!

EDIT: WOW! I remember it now. What a track!

Last edited:
Hi does someone has a car pack and presets for Le mans 1995-1998 1999-2005? (both multiclass with lmp and gt)
If there are not packs, I'm searching for those cars: 2009 Audi R15, 2011 Peugeot 908 and Porsche Kremer K8
Thanks in advance
We're working on the Puggy 908 2011 and 2009 R15 but not the audi's yet and i don't think all the skins are out there for those year to be honest with you. I'm going to also upload grid presets using our mods (rms) for everyone which has our LMPs in.

I am unable to test this out for several hours. Were you able to get rid of the understeer and get it to have lift off oversteer?

View attachment 1084448

View attachment 1084449

View attachment 1084450
Maybe a job for our fellow @Pyyer (I would not be surprised if we will receive an update in recent time for this). :D
Ah ah ah ! You are crazy ! 🤣
I won't say I will not do it but it would require a lot of work to create decent models and there is so much to do already !

View attachment 1084448

View attachment 1084449

View attachment 1084450

If I can find a bit of free time, I may have a go at these sculptures.

Ah, memories of visiting that track 6 years ago. Sadly I didn't take any reference shots back then.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back