Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,753 comments
OOOOH YEAH! McLaren SENNA RELEASED!

From FB. THIS IS NOT MY MOD. Support all that developed it and the FB group.

You don't have to join the Patreon to download the car, but join if you can. Great group.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adriaan Suy MNBA Assetto Modding Group

[RELEASE: Mclaren Senna]

MNBA PRESENTS: MCLAREN SENNA UPDATE

Main Features:
Extra button A: change cluster
Extra button B-C: open doors

Original mod by IXA

Changelog by Adriaan Suy:

-AO inside/out
-Blinkers
-Wipers
-Selflighting
-Pbr shaders and texture overhaul
-Paintable rims/leather etc
-Created window reflection texture
-Animations (doors and cluster: ingame use extra buttons)
-Physics overhaul by me and VRDRIVING
-Midnight paint by Buja Gili
-Mclaren rims from Qiu Liang
-Paint config by Qiu Liang
-Based on Cluster from Mclaren 720s by ELEMENT1999
-Release pics by Josip Null

As always thanks to my mates at MNBA Assetto Modding Group for the help and support!
Also big thanks to test drivers: Reiner Heinrich, Andre Hauff, Josip Null, Vrdriving,

Link:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/mclaren-senna-56303845

Another release from FB
--------------------------------------

Yiğit Altunsoy MNBA Assetto Modding Group

RELEASED! #release

Nissan 350Z With Dual EXHAUST Version and Single EXHAUST Version.

EXTRA A: Daylight Leds + Interior Lights
EXTRA B: American Park Lights
EXTRA C: Neons
EXTRA D: Hood (Animation)
Car Specs;
  • Hood Animation
  • Nissan V6 3.5 Engine (Animation)
  • Single & Dual Varex Exhaust System (Animation)
  • Pioneer Sound System (Animation)
  • Automatic Folding Mirrors (While gear at N, mirrors folding self.)
  • Rear View Camera (While gear at R, rear view camera will open up.)
  • Brembo Brake Discs
  • Working Oil Gauge
  • Working Gasoline Gauge (While Gasoline is under 10 Liter, Gasoline light will glowing.)
  • Working Water Temp Gauge
  • Digital Turbo Timer Gauge
  • Working Battery Gauge
  • Daylight Leds
  • American Park
  • TE37 Bronze Rims
  • Brembo Calipers
  • K&N Intakes
  • Working Signals
  • Spotify Screen (While listening music from Spotify Desktop app, song info will be in car spotify screen.)
  • Bride LowMax Seats
  • Nismo Spoiler
  • Carbon Rear Bumper details.
  • Carbon Front Bumper details.
  • Piano Black Front Bumper Grille
  • Blue Exhaust Fire Kit.

Single Exhaust Version Link:

Dual Exhaust Version Link:

The 350z links are dead. Can you reupload please?

Thank you

Random question, now that RSS released a Super Formula mod, I am not a modder or skinner but in GT Sports I've made a couple of fictional skins for the Super Formula cars, would be kinda neat if they could be made in PC...

AM-JKLW29gbQfGz_eQ5d59CnWaDBIZMItqMYwk1ef21-dy_ICg_mYCmB-jk-h6ganjxXzlEk7b0tfilN0vxmwT-u3lpGaA3IFN4dOtjyRW0TYa7lu_yj5ibL49irZPJmhrayNSbqSe6TiIihhi8l06t-x5_NRw=w3369-h1895-no

AM-JKLWZu-iyDk6yR9mq0oqqagg_Z9iob54eKKx8qQcmChzQWFxeyuIdFnthbzu3PWdiWJQvgS5SScB1kfd0rS1Ha7S_XmylrCbtaufjtqHxKArEayIMeLQOtK72jl5_7vWMD4ZQ-obxv-fEywqEk5j3lLbqNg=w3369-h1895-no
AM-JKLXq3t7vstHa2sS0Jwnkhk2bQMF4zqA7TieNRFYtuD5Tl73s2VW5AVUTWpjrwlaiN-zA1BmW9gra3OTiLJ2_aRMjoeg5b5ohec715c5EgrlSO-kgdslhcW_zL3KWk6XbawO4nwy0E5VmVDpuJTNayEauWA=w3369-h1895-no

Are you allowed to share the news? Or is it “for Discord eyes only”?
Well, I haven't said the news (this makes their discord better known so people go to that rather than read it here) and well I saw a few tweets about it (not by URD) And if it was Discord only wouldn't you say don't share??? if it was priv I wouldn't share

With all the extra data gathered, the car maybe more accurate, but racing should also be fun!
Thanks to you and your team, it is.

Data, measurements, etc. are important, but we're all just playing with toy cars here and what we want is for the sim to convince us we're driving the cars we loved when we were a certain age (12 or so, I think, for many of us). So the cars have to look good and behave relative to each other the way we think they should, even if what we think is based on some dimly remembered Brock Yates article we read 40 years ago.

If I saw a stage magician make an airplane disappear, I didn't think he really used "magic", but I saw an airplane disappear. Sims are just as much illusion as technology, in my opinion, and I love them for that. Their creators and modders are artists as well as technicians.

I'd submit that no matter how much data a great modder like Bazza gets (and that data is important, don't get me wrong), nobody will ever really be able to measure a vintage car because they don't exist any more. Sure, there are restorations, Goodwood, etc., but do you really think those are the same cars driven the same way they were when they were the latest thing? Tires, safety measures, the reluctance of their owners to see them crash, etc. mean even a vintage race at Goodwood is something of an illusion or stage show of the past. Race cars weren't even the "same" from race to race, much less have the survivors stayed the same over the decades.

So thanks, Bazza, for making great toys for us to play with.

If you guys want to have a laugh...

the so serious Sim Dream Modding Group .... havent even bought a legit Win 10 copy..

View attachment 1085191
Dunno why they are bothering tbh, urd already created the GR010 and have released a physics update for it, should fix the horrible driving feeling i got when testing it.
Random question, now that RSS released a Super Formula mod, I am not a modder or skinner but in GT Sports I've made a couple of fictional skins for the Super Formula cars, would be kinda neat if they could be made in PC...

AM-JKLW29gbQfGz_eQ5d59CnWaDBIZMItqMYwk1ef21-dy_ICg_mYCmB-jk-h6ganjxXzlEk7b0tfilN0vxmwT-u3lpGaA3IFN4dOtjyRW0TYa7lu_yj5ibL49irZPJmhrayNSbqSe6TiIihhi8l06t-x5_NRw=w3369-h1895-no

AM-JKLWZu-iyDk6yR9mq0oqqagg_Z9iob54eKKx8qQcmChzQWFxeyuIdFnthbzu3PWdiWJQvgS5SScB1kfd0rS1Ha7S_XmylrCbtaufjtqHxKArEayIMeLQOtK72jl5_7vWMD4ZQ-obxv-fEywqEk5j3lLbqNg=w3369-h1895-no
AM-JKLXq3t7vstHa2sS0Jwnkhk2bQMF4zqA7TieNRFYtuD5Tl73s2VW5AVUTWpjrwlaiN-zA1BmW9gra3OTiLJ2_aRMjoeg5b5ohec715c5EgrlSO-kgdslhcW_zL3KWk6XbawO4nwy0E5VmVDpuJTNayEauWA=w3369-h1895-no
Im curious what is the green light on the roll hoop for? the p2p feature? does it also happen too feature on the rss mod?

Thanks to you and your team, it is.

Data, measurements, etc. are important, but we're all just playing with toy cars here and what we want is for the sim to convince us we're driving the cars we loved when we were a certain age (12 or so, I think, for many of us). So the cars have to look good and behave relative to each other the way we think they should, even if what we think is based on some dimly remembered Brock Yates article we read 40 years ago.

If I saw a stage magician make an airplane disappear, I didn't think he really used "magic", but I saw an airplane disappear. Sims are just as much illusion as technology, in my opinion, and I love them for that. Their creators and modders are artists as well as technicians.

I'd submit that no matter how much data a great modder like Bazza gets (and that data is important, don't get me wrong), nobody will ever really be able to measure a vintage car because they don't exist any more. Sure, there are restorations, Goodwood, etc., but do you really think those are the same cars driven the same way they were when they were the latest thing? Tires, safety measures, the reluctance of their owners to see them crash, etc. mean even a vintage race at Goodwood is something of an illusion or stage show of the past. Race cars weren't even the "same" from race to race, much less have the survivors stayed the same over the decades.

So thanks, Bazza, for making great toys for us to play with.
Goodwood is a good example, in a 'sim' with historic cars, it is a case of do you want to try to replicate the original back in the day, or replicate modern historic racing.

Just take the modern historic sallon cars like say Lotus Cortina, just putting in a full roll cage up to modern safty regs totally transforms the cars stiffness and rigidity and that has a knock on effect for how it performs over the original.
Then add modern rubber and already it will be head and shoulders over its original guise.

As for BOP, i know leagues are obssessed with it, but truth is many series now and over the years didn't have BOP, F1 doesnt have BOP very obviously.

It is quite exciting to take a lesser car and ring its neck and even if you come 10th you know if you had the other guys car, you'd be 1st or 2nd.....
Like George Russell thinks every race weekend...

Like it or not lack of BOP has made racing what it was over the years and made hero's out of drivers who just happened to be in a car head and shoulders over the others...

Sim racers can't stand any sniff of a sim car that is better than the others, yet can stand watching proffessionals whose living and reputation depends on it having an unfair playing field... its odd, to me...

Last edited:
Im curious what is the green light on the roll hoop for? the p2p feature? does it also happen too feature on the rss mod?
It is to show P2P. Green means it is not engaged. Green flashing means it is in use. Red should mean cool down. RSS works for everything but the red cool down I think

Ningbo International Speedpark, from cyberspace via PCX and reworked by Clam Chowder. Not my link. Needs lights and better rain.

View attachment 1085003

free version, paid mod, official or private mod ??? converting other games ???? because given the controversy with the other versions of this track !!!!! not a stolen mod i hope because if i share the link some idiot will still say i "stole" the mod if it's like Yongcheng International 2020 LOL ....

Last edited:
It is to show P2P. Green means it is not engaged. Green flashing means it is in use. Red should mean cool down. RSS works for everything but the red cool down I think
This is what i was thinking, i actually typed before i looked closely at the rss mod. and upon looking at videos and onboards of the mod id say thats exactly what its doing. i think there might be also a "yellow" colour function there aswell......
They actually got license from Scuderia Cameron Glickenhouse themselves? Why shouldn't they release this car for free if so? :drool:
do you really think jim the arrogant so n so "we are going too give toyota a run for its money in the 24hr" 'then proceeded to have their asses absolutely flogged with their pants down around their ankles', would allow for such a thing to happen??? dont think so. I like the car, just not a big fan of the management and ownership who think their the bees knees and the wec wouldnt be wec without them. ha wec would be better off without them tbh, at least ginetta had a semi-competitive car

They actually got license from Scuderia Cameron Glickenhouse themselves? Why shouldn't they release this car for free if so? :drool:
Because they spent time and effort making it from scratch? 🙄
Getting a license doesn't mean the product will be free, if you observe there any many things which are licensed but are still sold.

This is what i was thinking, i actually typed before i looked closely at the rss mod. and upon looking at videos and onboards of the mod id say thats exactly what its doing. i think there might be also a "yellow" colour function there aswell......

do you really think jim the arrogant so n so "we are going too give toyota a run for its money in the 24hr" 'then proceeded to have their asses absolutely flogged with their pants down around their ankles', would allow for such a thing to happen??? dont think so. I like the car, just not a big fan of the management and ownership who think their the bees knees and the wec wouldnt be wec without them. ha wec would be better off without them tbh, at least ginetta had a semi-competitive car
This car is an Absolute Beauty.

but.. wasnt Jim the one who shooted against Sim Racing?
claiming Real races are only won by real drivers on Real Circuits in Real cars?

This car is an Absolute Beauty.

but.. wasnt Jim the one who shooted against Sim Racing?
claiming Real races are only won by real drivers on Real Circuits in Real cars?
who knows, all i do know is he likes to shoot that big trap of his off at any chance he can get.
also gets his social media manager to block anyone who gives them "truthful" feedback, pretty sure i got blocked before Spa this year, and they werent even racing yet 🤣

free version, paid mod, official or private mod ??? converting other games ???? because given the controversy with the other versions of this track !!!!! not a stolen mod i hope because if i share the link some idiot will still say i "stole" the mod if it's like Yongcheng International 2020 LOL ....
the only sure thing is that is not complete at all, way way better than Yongcheng in terms of quality, but it requires a lot of work in order to implement all the layouts (which Yongcheng had) and fix some holes in the mesh

Well, I haven't said the news (this makes their discord better known so people go to that rather than read it here) and well I saw a few tweets about it (not by URD) And if it was Discord only wouldn't you say don't share??? if it was priv I wouldn't share
Since it isn’t private info, I didn’t understand the reason you chose to tease the info. You could share the news and still provide a link to their discord for anyone interested to learn more and follow the development.
Well, that was easy. Now interested users can discuss this topic in this discussion thread.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back