Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,079 comments
Happy Holidays from nobody!

Dragon Trail for AC - Seaside, Gardens, Combined layout (and reverse layouts)
View attachment 1101339
Thx PolyPhony, from GTSport, with daemon's help.
  • 28 gridspots, custom roadmesh, vanilla AC compatible
  • audio reverb + csp sound effects
  • animations for a yacht, a heli, two bunches of seagulls, adria-waves, spinning rotors, flags
  • rain_fx (by kev2), night lighting_fx, grass_fx
  • lotta cams (by kev2 and by racealot)
  • five movable 'easteregg' skulls around one famous corner, they may not work in replays
  • startlights on forward layouts are broken (Seaside and Double)
  • light config based on ambient, might not work with Sol and "light controled by Sol" off in "sol_config" app...(fix added in latest Sol alpha)
  • see readme for more info in dl archive on mediafire
Thank you so much for you and daemon for making this happen. Dragon Trail is one of my favorite tracks in GT Sport, I was hoping for a conversion mod to happen at some point. :D

O my dear lord what a car. Fuzo has done it again. If you like fwd cars, this is as good as it gets. Just do yourself a favour and go and get it on RD. This is just...
Yes, and that sound. Orgasmic. Kudos to Fuzo and his team.
Screenshot_tmm_octavia_cup_2008_rt_autodrom_most_23-11-121-23-0-9.png

Last edited:
Happy Holidays from nobody!

View attachment 1101339
Thx PolyPhony, from GTSport, with daemon's help.
  • animations for a yacht, a heli, two bunches of seagulls, adria-waves, spinning rotors, flags
  • five movable 'easteregg' skulls around one famous corner, they may not work in replays
  • light config based on ambient, light might be still on at day - with Sol and "light controled by Sol" off - in "sol_config" app...(fix added in latest Sol alpha from sol discord)
(this is for anyone who watches F4H Super GT)

Absolutely lovely, now we can finally get sent to the Shadow Realm in Assetto Corsa.

Tried to be brave and not lift going through the chicane of death. Much harder in AC than it is in Sport.

Screenshot_tmw_ferrari_458_gt3_gt_dragontrail_23-11-121-17-13-58.jpg

Also @jaqory if you're out there still, this new 458, the Chivas cars, Dragon Trail. I think it's time to do some more Gr.3 in Assetto Corsa.

Last edited:
Have any VR users noticed that 3D mirror reflections are now borked with the latest CSP? The mirror view still moves with head movement but the reflections are now flat like in monitor view, not binocular/stereoscopic as previously. It looks pretty awful compared to how it was before and is enough to make me revert to the previous CSP. I can only assume it's a bug introduced with the new 'alter FOV' mirror function. Hope it gets patched soon.
Yes, something is wrong with real mirrors in VR with 1.77, have you also noticed it cannot go to monitor mode, just gets darker instead of showing monitor.
I reverted to 1.76, mirrors are important to my immersion in VR.

I tried this Btcc 2019 Honda, one of those for racing alongside the S.Clarke ones, and glass is owwible and wheels are not spinning...
That's really how it is or is there a better version?

Sachsenring update @ RD is out

Jeez, so many goodies today. I feel all sweet and sugary.
Thanx to all modders.
Just out of curiosity, Gunnar's version on RD or this one?:

The only solution I can think of for that is going into your CSP settings and turning off the camera looking to apex feature before watching a replay.

That’s the only thing in AC I can think of that influences driver head motion, so if that doesn’t work I’m not sure what does.
If the problem reported by the OP is what I think it may be, it's the 'Driver Switch' setting on the LODs.ini. I often change the value to '12' (from what seems to be the standard '7' or '9') if I have a driver's head suddenly doing an impersonation of the girl in 'The Exorcist' as the car approaches the camera.

Last edited:
Probably ASW (or your headset's equivalent). Unless you're running at the maximum refresh rate of the HMD then you'll get this effect to some degree.

Turn on AC's Motion Blur and you will get 100+ FPS
Thank you all! After spending days to fix it, it turns out the Assetto Corsa Per-Application video setting in steam VR is busted. I reset it and I get 120fps locked finally!!!

Just tried your bolide @ Sebring (which will bring out the worst in almost any car). Very nice. The brakes are a little dodgy and the body is a little primitive, but the physics are quite good. The engine 'note' was a little harsh so I used CM to replace it with the sfx from Kunos' own M3 GT2. Better. Here's my Sebring 10-lap setup.
Yes the body is not the greatest but the closest match. The skins available are what made the decision to work with this model. Agreed with the sound. It definitely needs a sound makers talent to get it right. The Kunos BMW 235 racing sound is not too bad either.
So far this has been the only car I have drove on the new Sebring and I was wondering what all the fuss was about with the bumps. I think the difference is with the suspension setup.

Thank you for this little gem.
One thing I've noticed: center mirror doesn't work for me.
Thanks I will check this.

On this point - i turned on AC's motion blur and got an extra like 80-100 frames immediately. But my driver position, and honestly entire framing of the car is now completely off centered. Even adjusting the FOV and all that doesnt fix the off-centering. Is this a known issue? If i turn off the motion blur the game is perfectly centered, but turning it on (while gaining tons of performance) i lose the centering. Hope that makes sense?
Try turning OFF the "Neck FX" in Content Manager. This should solve the cameras being all weird perspectives.

Goodnight
Anyone know where I download this HUD? I saw it in a claudiowrc video, but I couldn't ask it..

Edit i solve

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211223-222534.png
    Screenshot_20211223-222534.png
    116.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Thank you all! After spending days to fix it, it turns out the Assetto Corsa Per-Application video setting in steam VR is busted. I reset it and I get 120fps locked finally!!!
Can you please provide a screenshot of where to make this change? I have been locked on 40fps since forever and no limits are set in CM / CSP.

(this is for anyone who watches F4H Super GT)

Absolutely lovely, now we can finally get sent to the Shadow Realm in Assetto Corsa.

Tried to be brave and not lift going through the chicane of death. Much harder in AC than it is in Sport.

View attachment 1101360

Also @jaqory if you're out there still, this new 458, the Chivas cars, Dragon Trail. I think it's time to do some more Gr.3 in Assetto Corsa.
Agreed. But, I'm super busy during the holidays, I barely have time to even touch AC. I keep working on other stuff and keeping promises, it doesn't stop.

Please consider the Gr.3 Pack that I released early this year as a very early Christmas gift. I'm sorry.

I wanted to do so many skins for the Christmas and was planning on doing a BPR, FIA GT, GT Sport & even a Rolex Grand Am pack as well, but just never gotten around to do so... Hopefully January or February, I can come back officially.

View attachment 1101339
  • light config based on ambient, light might be still on at day - with Sol and "light controled by Sol" off - in "sol_config" app...(fix added in latest Sol alpha from sol discord)
fixed obvious bug :dunce: on Gardens layout, same link

Last edited:
Yes, something is wrong with real mirrors in VR with 1.77, have you also noticed it cannot go to monitor mode, just gets darker instead of showing monitor.
I reverted to 1.76, mirrors are important to my immersion in VR.
I use a Rift CV1 and everything is fine with the mirrors. They are all in 3d and movement is right with CSP 1.77
1640336043923.png

Also the monitoring window is shown right.
Attached my CSP settings...

Attachments

• pure_std.ini
    2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I use a Rift CV1 and everything is fine with the mirrors. They are all in 3d and movement is right with CSP 1.77
View attachment 1101459

Also the monitoring window is shown right.
Attached my CSP settings...
Something's not quite right in 0.1.77. Apart from the dark 'monitor' mode (not that I'd use this by choice), wing mirrors occasionally show a flat 2D image that can then 'switch' (with a noticeable flicker) to a proper stereoscopic 3D view a few seconds after getting in the car. Only wing mirrors seem affected for some reason (not the main rear-view mirror) and it doesn't happen all the time.
VR mirrors have been bugged for a while (previous CSPs had rendering in only one eye on occasion) so I'm guessing this is still a hangover from that issue. Maybe now instead of rendering in one eye it switches to a flat 2D reflection? Not sure, but there's definitely still an issue.

Edit: missed your post directly above as I was typing my response @Peter Boese - seems like we're experiencing the same thing.
Do your mirrors darken if you switch to 'monitor'?

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back