Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,062 comments
One question,

It's possible to have only visual damages? and No mechanical?
On the left-hand side of the DRIVE screen in CM:

1640341082107.png

Press the three little dots alongside 'Tyre Blankets' and set 'Mechanical Damage' to zero.

Colin McRae Rally v1.0

Screenshot_jf_gr4_lancia_stratos_hf_rmi_cmr_24-12-121-12-44-53.jpg
Screenshot_jf_gr4_lancia_stratos_hf_rmi_cmr_24-12-121-12-41-44.jpg
Screenshot_jf_gr4_lancia_stratos_hf_rmi_cmr_24-12-121-12-41-42.jpg

Enjoy this nostalgic holiday "stocking stuffer" featuring 4 complete layouts from the Steam reissue of Colin McRae Dirt game by Codemasters. Original look and feel will transport you back to another time as you traverse these legendary tarmac layouts!

Happy Season!

included:
  • Monte Cinto Rally
  • Ajaccio Rally
  • Corsica Rally Stage 1
  • Corsica Rally Stage 2

features:
  • 4 independent Point-to-Point tarmac layouts
  • 2 pit/grid for head-to-head racing
  • original style, vibes and graphics

credit:
  • original modeling by @Codemasters
  • conversion by @RMi_wood
  • camera, trees replacement, VAO, errata by @shi

:: DOWNLOAD ::

I wonder if someone could help me with a couple of questions.

It seems that almost every time I drive a car it puts it's data.acd in the recycle bin. It must be a copy because I can still drive the car but it then puts another one in the bin. How do I stop this?

I'm new to CM CSP Sol. I'm using 176 preview 63 and want to update to the latest version. After updating do I have to reenter all my settings in CSP or do my settings carry over from one version to the other?

Thanks for any help!

Colin McRae Rally v1.0

View attachment 1101480View attachment 1101481View attachment 1101482

Enjoy this nostalgic holiday "stocking stuffer" featuring 4 complete layouts from the Steam reissue of Colin McRae Dirt game by Codemasters. Original look and feel will transport you back to another time as you traverse these legendary tarmac layouts!

Happy Season!

included:
  • Monte Cinto Rally
  • Ajaccio Rally
  • Corsica Rally Stage 1
  • Corsica Rally Stage 2

features:
  • 4 independent Point-to-Point tarmac layouts
  • 2 pit/grid for head-to-head racing
  • original style, vibes and graphics

credit:
  • original modeling by @Codemasters
  • conversion by @RMi_wood
  • camera, trees replacement, VAO, errata by @shi

:: DOWNLOAD ::
excellent work, shame about the scarcity of pit boxes that make it unusable online for a rally race

If you turn on motion blur in AC extrafx won´t work any longer, so I would not recommend that.

Thats also mentioned in ExtraFX tab in CM:

View attachment 1101325

Reg. off-centering: turn off AMD FSR.

View attachment 1101326
Yep thats my problem. I have Extra and AMD Fidelity active. If i then turn on motion blur, it gets all out of wack. Thanks @Fall Guy ! I'd rather my game look incredible and crisp at 140 than disable everything to be at 240 lol but now I know how to go back and forth between them if I want, appreciate it!

The extended LUA API looks very promising, Ricardo Vieira has some nice WIP videos on his Discord, e.g. watching YT videos on the car's MMU, changing the car's color in real-time from the MMU and listening to web radio: https://discord.com/invite/FkEJKMnzJ5

SDK Documentation is available in \lights-patch-v0.1.76\extension\internal\lua-sdk

Last edited:
If you did, you would have access to the best 3D available and would have no interest in fake pancake 3d. get a used VR goggle set and be prepared to be amazed.
What kind of specs computer you need for a normal, no stuttering AC gameplay? I have the processor and the RAM ok for sure. What about the graphics card?

Last edited:
Yep thats my problem. I have Extra and AMD Fidelity active. If i then turn on motion blur, it gets all out of wack. Thanks @Fall Guy ! I'd rather my game look incredible and crisp at 140 than disable everything to be at 240 lol but now I know how to go back and forth between them if I want, appreciate it!
Most of us here run VR actually, Extra FX doesn't work in VR anyways. Running in 2D doesn't matter because if you can run VR smoothly, you can run AC in 2D over 100FPS with everything on max.

Something's not quite right in 0.1.77. Apart from the dark 'monitor' mode (not that I'd use this by choice), wing mirrors occasionally show a flat 2D image that can then 'switch' (with a noticeable flicker) to a proper stereoscopic 3D view a few seconds after getting in the car. Only wing mirrors seem affected for some reason (not the main rear-view mirror) and it doesn't happen all the time.
VR mirrors have been bugged for a while (previous CSPs had rendering in only one eye on occasion) so I'm guessing this is still a hangover from that issue. Maybe now instead of rendering in one eye it switches to a flat 2D reflection? Not sure, but there's definitely still an issue.

Edit: missed your post directly above as I was typing my response @Peter Boese - seems like we're experiencing the same thing.
Do your mirrors darken if you switch to 'monitor'?
My mirrors are fine after 1.77, but I'm not on pure.

If the problem reported by the OP is what I think it may be, it's the 'Driver Switch' setting on the LODs.ini. I often change the value to '12' (from what seems to be the standard '7' or '9') if I have a driver's head suddenly doing an impersonation of the girl in 'The Exorcist' as the car approaches the camera.
Thanks for the answers. I will try these solutions later.

Most of us here run VR actually, Extra FX doesn't work in VR anyways. Running in 2D doesn't matter because if you can run VR smoothly, you can run AC in 2D over 100FPS with everything on max.
Right now i run triple monitors, with a hope to upgrade to VR one day. I'm sure i'll have more questions when that day comes... lol

If you did, you would have access to the best 3D available and would have no interest in fake pancake 3d. get a used VR goggle set and be prepared to be amazed.
Yeah I know that is super great. Tried 2 years ago for 20 minutes an oculus rift. But no money for it so thats it. I was just curious cause i have some old red/cyan glasses somewhere and wanted to try it out just for laugh :)

Yeah I know that is super great. Tried 2 years ago for 20 minutes an oculus rift. But no money for it so thats it. I was just curious cause i have some old red/cyan glasses somewhere and wanted to try it out just for laugh :)
Sorry, yes it would be great.

I dont have VR, but is it possible to make anaglyph red/cyan on single monitor ? would try out of curiosity, what options are to set for this ?
Try the following:

Content Manager
Settings
Custom Shader Patch 0.1.76

Go to page "Mode Tweak: VR"
Extension / Active = ON

Custom VR mirroring onto the main screen:
/ Active = ON
/ Mode = Two eyes (choose straight or distorted)

Try the following:

Content Manager
Settings
Custom Shader Patch 0.1.76

Go to page "Mode Tweak: VR"
Extension / Active = ON

Custom VR mirroring onto the main screen:
/ Active = ON
/ Mode = Two eyes (choose straight or distorted)
nope. nothing. but thanks

I dont have VR, but is it possible to make anaglyph red/cyan on single monitor ? would try out of curiosity, what options are to set for this ?
Hi if you install old drivers of nvidia you can do it red and cyan

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back