Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,126 comments
I tried suzuka and also that nordschleife and didn't like them. Are these 30+ tracks some better stuff?

I must say I am more for conversions from other games instead of new made tracks from fans. I think other games have the tracks more accurate then some fan mods.

The suzuka mod I tried feeled way off the suzuka that I am used to race on.?)

··Release Time....··
Mercedes - Benz 190E 2.5 16 Evolution (Not my Mod)
--------------------------------------------
RWD
235HP
--------------------------------------------
-AO inside and out
-Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-Physics
-Wiper animation
-Fun to drive
------------------------------DOWNLOAD----------------------------
Cluster Font link: https://mega.nz/file/2tFgVJiQ#bNJTNwmmkj1zeiBek7J-AaI9h9pUYWnUqbs5mXN_94g
Folder::\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\fonts

Direct Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/s86p...PyHZvHyK6zHdGMg-elGfKkEX2Lon3reCOHoe4z1PkQD_s

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von Auto
So who's mod is it? Does not harm to credit.

I like it. It’s not dark for me.
Thanks for the input. It's a tough balance because Pure, Sol, and the default weather all handle lighting differently. The picture was taken using Sol. That same picture using Pure makes the trees look a little too light. Disabling CSP WeatherFx, it looks about spot on perfect. I'm finding recently that some tracks actually look better if I turn weather effects off.

Last edited:
The tyres seems to be made of pure glue. That's waaay too grippy, basically this mod has no understeer
You thincks ? Did you try it ? For me it's a cool mod i take pleasure and times are similar to reality! there are pluses and minuses, that's for sure but the most important is to take pleasure :) I don't like Physic to Sdream...

You thincks ? Did you try it ? For me it's a cool mod i take pleasure and times are similar to reality! there are pluses and minuses, that's for sure but the most important is to take pleasure :) I don't like Physic to Sdream...
I think because we have onboards in real life and we have eyes to see and brains to think. It's obvious that this car turn.way too much without losing grip. Then if you like a less real physics ok for me

I exhumed the "dear" old ACFL2015 mod. I fixed many things but I don't know how to fix the tires textures (preview all is ok).
Any advice? Thanks!!!

EDIT: I don't know but on official website the latest free version is the 3.3 but I remember that time ago had been released the 3.4!
I use the 3.4. So...why? :confused:

In game
Screenshot_acfl_2015_toro_rosso_singapore_2020_17-3-122-9-22-19.jpg

EDIT: yes! I created an extension for the tires textures inside the folders.

Screenshot_acfl_2015_manor_singapore_2020_17-3-122-10-13-59.jpg

Last edited:
Johnr777 has released the v0.9 version of The CTMP Driver Development Track (DDT) on RD: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/mosport-d-d-t-ctmp-d-d-t.50332/

Here's my contribution: New TV Cam set and CSP config additions.

Features:
  • Updated Config*
  • Added lights (no bulb beam due to some mapping limitations)
  • New RainFX config
  • New GrassFX config
  • Seasonal ADJ
  • New TV Cam set (1 camera position, 4 different FOVs)

* Just disabled originalrainFX & grassFX to let my config works and added my INCLUDE entries in order to let my config works fine.

@Johnr777 feel free to use whatever you want in future update if you like what i did :)

Download it on RD: https://www.racedepartment.com/down...-tv-cams-for-mosport-d-d-t-by-johnr777.50333/

Mosport (1).jpg
Mosport (2).jpg
Mosport (3).jpg
Mosport (4).jpg
Mosport (5).jpg

Last edited:

Attachments

• sections.ini
    1,021 bytes · Views: 15
Last edited:
I exhumed the "dear" old ACFL2015 mod. I fixed many things but I don't know how to fix the tires textures (preview all is ok).
Any advice? Thanks!!!

EDIT: I don't know but on official website the latest free version is the 3.3 but I remember that time ago had been released the 3.4!

In game
View attachment 1138779

View attachment 1138789
So cool!

Have edited the physics to?

Like it!

So cool!

Have edited the physics to?

Like it!
No. I'm not able (for now...). Fixed some problems with CM, fixed drivers because textures of the gloves and suits was broken and mainly the tires textures.
Nothing special...but now is playable. Not the best but better than nothing!

Last edited:
Just cleaning up my AC folder. I've deleted any .psd files, kn5 backups and any skin template folders.
Are there any other common files or folders that aren't necessary?

Any advice? Thanks!!!

In game
View attachment 1138779

View attachment 1138789
It may even be simpler. In CM make sure you have "singleseater" and "open wheeler" as tags.

I do a search for the other kind of files regularly, but I just did one for 'template', and 9GB of folders and files with template in them came back.

Is it safe to delete everything with 'template' in it?
For the most part, yes. If any of the folders look any different, it might be worth keeping those and just experimenting to see what happens with those cars when you remove that folder.

Just for safety's sake, I'd recommend trying a few of the cars you've deleted templates from before deleting them from your recycle bin (you can always restore them from there if something isn't right).

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back