- 1,562

- United States
Yeah, it was only a matter of tweaking 3 files so it went pretty fast. Best tweak suggestion I can give you is just play around with each file individually, then test and see what happens. Darkening the grass-b file will darken all of the grass textures at once. I used small Curve adjustments on that one, but you can try just a brightness adjustment. Or darken the sbancamento_C texture which I think only impacts the level of the brownish areas. I added a little bit more green to that texture which is why things don't look so brown. Not exactly sure what the grass-mask_NEW file does exactly because I never did test that one by itself. I know from past track skins i've done that lowering the brightness on the mask does lower the brightness of the grass. Give it a try and see what happens. Now you got me curious. Think i'll go do some experimenting.Dang Joe! That was quick!I don't think full on green is needed. I'm using the Balance version. If there is a tweak, I would make it slightly darker overall. But that's just my preference. It's already better than the original color. Thank you!
There's actually another grass texture involved in the mix, but I didn't adjust that one so it's not included. It's the one for the green grass areas.
EDIT: Yes, lowering the brightness on the grass-mask_NEW file will lower the brightness on the grass. I'd say try that one first. Don't know what program you use, but trying going -5 on the brightness slider. If you want a little more saturation, you could also do a slight saturation increase on the grass-b file. Again, go in small steps. Here's what I came up with. I think it fits in with Shi's original intended look by keeping some hint of a dried out look, but isn't as off putting as the original grass.
Last edited: