Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,211 comments
Someone knows what could be the problem, when I try to create lods with CM it says it can't find file in app data/actools/carlod generator/simplygon.fbx? I have simplygon installed and it worked fine before.
Lots of people say this happens when you need to update Simplygon.
Mine is borked too atm & btw, it says temporary files can't be found.

So... I somehow managed to decrypt an encrypted car... Don't know how i did it..... Now I've overwritten the car when updating Shutoko pack..... I feel it maybe had something to do with a previous CM or light patch version but not sure....

Can anyone help ??? As really want to decrypt this Subaru again....

Last edited:
Quick and dirty LODs for Ape Proto "Terrorcarro" by PessioGarage https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/pessio-garage-ape-proto-terrorcarro.39043/

Had this on my HD so enjoy some CPU-friendly wicked Cup races.
I firmly believe in phallic power therefore my favourite skin is the Chiquita one.

Included:
- LODs

Not inluded:
- car

Back-up previous version then overwrite.

DOWNLOAD
Oh my, that car(?) has to be a handful to drive. Going to have to try this one.

So... I somehow managed to decrypt an encrypted car... Don't know how i did it..... Now I've overwritten the car when updating Shutoko pack..... I feel it maybe had something to do with a previous CM or light patch version but not sure....

Can anyone help ??? As really want to decrypt this Subaru again....
Yes it worked!!!.... Went back to 1.77 preview and just unpacked my GC8 successfully and now playing how i want......

I'm so happy!!! lol

Oops. There I go again doing something in a hurry. Forgot the folder structure.

Assuming you use Content Manager. Make a 'skins' folder in the Jamara folder. Open it and make a 'cm_skins' folder. Extract the files into the cm_skins folder. Then choose the skin in Content Manager.

Without Content Manager. Make a 'skins' folder in the Jamara folder. Open it and make a 'default' folder. Then you need to extract the 3 files from whichever skin you want to try into the default folder. Test the look. To try another, extract that skins 3 files and overwrite the 3 files in the default folder. Test the look. Do the same to try the third one.

Hope that makes sense.

Off topic. Anyone have any suggestions for reducing the performance impact of the car lights when driving at night? It kills my average system. Cuts my fps in half.
works great thanks!

Couple more screenshots from Pescara 1957, making good progress with the buildings ☺️
Lots still to do though (road and terrain not mapped, trackside objects etc)

grab.jpg

grab2 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Couple more screenshots from Pescara 1957, making good progress with the buildings ☺️
Lots still to do though (road and terrain not mapped, trackside objects etc)
Can't wait for this. I'm completely into the vintage car\track thing right now.

If it will be a 1:1 replica it should be around 25,5km, so a damn hell of a ride :D
Man that's long, but I love it. I'm pretty much stuck on Fonteny right now so any other long vintage tracks will be a welcome addition.

Last edited:
Lancia Delta "la Nana", by Artemio Ballestin. It would be nice to have her in AC, asking permission from him, of course.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1650374442362.jpg
    FB_IMG_1650374442362.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 17
  • FB_IMG_1650374453087.jpg
    FB_IMG_1650374453087.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 18
  • FB_IMG_1650374395862.jpg
    FB_IMG_1650374395862.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 18
Wooow finally !
Loved your Napoli track.
Do you have a webpage or discord?
Hi there, thanks! ☺️

Like Napoli it will be an inexpensive pay mod, maybe 4GBP ( less than a couple of beers in a bar) and I'll make it available for AMS1 and rFactor as well. (Maybe rF2🤔)
I know some people are against pay mods, but if I can offset electricity costs, reference books, a visit to the track, software licensing, and have a bit of spending money, then it will keep me going and making more tracks. I have all the reference data processed and ready to build for 1930s Livorno (Montenero ), San Remo 1951, Bari 1947-54 and others.

I haven't set up a discord or Patreon or anything, but when I have updates I'll post them both here and over at Race Department in the AC modding section.

Hi there, thanks! ☺️

Like Napoli it will be an inexpensive pay mod, maybe 4GBP ( less than a couple of beers in a bar) and I'll make it available for AMS1 and rFactor as well. (Maybe rF2🤔)
I know some people are against pay mods, but if I can offset electricity costs, reference books, a visit to the track, software licensing, and have a bit of spending money, then it will keep me going and making more tracks. I have all the reference data processed and ready to build for 1930s Livorno (Montenero ), San Remo 1951, Bari 1947-54 and others.

I haven't set up a discord or Patreon or anything, but when I have updates I'll post them both here and over at Race Department in the AC modding section.

You would be one of the few modders i would happily support via Patreon!
Livorno !!! cant wait!

No Problem in paying for Quality mods.

Hi there, thanks! ☺️

Can you make the Mille Miglia per favore? That I would pay several euros for! I have photos and a map!

(soltanto scherzando!)

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back