Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,128 comments
I don't understand what you mean. How do you get the impression that I think I invented something. I'm just trying to help someone out who would prefer a different look to the grass. And I certainly don't understand the attitude, but do me a favor, keep your opinions to yourself. There not going to impact what I do moving forward so there is no point in opening your mouth and looking like a fool.
I've said before there are over 3000 pages on this thread, takes 5 mins to search and work out how make grass / trees darker or lighter.
What with this and loads of peopling shilling their Youtube pages for them driving around (so what).
Generally this ends with people announcing they have a patroen page for some easy track skins and extensions once they have asked for free advice on here.
Just a bit tiresome really.
Without doubt I'd like to see the videos of people driving around banished top the correct thread.
Can't do anything about your posts other than add you to my ignored list.
Good day.

I've said before there are over 3000 pages on this thread, takes 5 mins to search and work out how make grass / trees darker or lighter.
What with this and loads of peopling shilling their Youtube pages for them driving around (so what).
Generally this ends with people announcing they have a patroen page for some easy track skins and extensions once they have asked for free advice on here.
Without doubt I'd like to see the videos of people driving around banished top the correct thread.
Good day.
Maybe you should have responded to my post rather than racingjoe13. I was the person that didn’t search for a how-to. racingjoe13 generously provided a solution.

And? Did you realize that DOING (and before LEARNING) something takes time? All the modders or updater (call them whatever you want) spend times (A LOT OF TIME) for improving and give something to the community that are part of, most of the time completely free (someone creates full tracks too). Not even the pope celebrates mass for free, so what's wrong in asking money support for the work when done in quality way? No one forces you to support someone...

Good day.
As someone who has been on this forum for less than a month, you sure seem worried about what people might do in the future. What advice did you give these people in the past (within this last month) exactly?
I've just gone back through @racinjoe013 's posts and I don't see many videos or hints that he plans to start a patreon.

Last edited:
Good day.
e26.jpg

As someone who has been on this forum for less than a month, you sure seem worried about what people might do in the future. What advice did you give these people in the past (within this last month) exactly?
I've just gone back through @racinjoe013 's posts and I don't see many videos or hints that he plans to start a patreon.
I grabbed a cup of tea and spent couple of hours, and more tea, and by the end of it I could alter trees, grass, grass fx, rain fx, track skins, car skins, worked out camtool, can change wheels and few bits via blender, track cams, etc etc.
Never asked a question about it and never did 15 posts asking if the trees were too dark.

Please make sure to spam this thread with your videos rather than using the dedicated AC videos thread. You can easily get away with this by writing "hey guys heres a grate mod i found" before posting the video, and most people won't even realise it's nothing more than promotion of your awesome YouTube channel where people can watch you driving around and around a track instead of actually doing it themselves.
Damn, should have hidden this free advice behind a paywall... silly me.
I'm not the only one to mention the videos.

I grabbed a cup of tea and spent couple of hours, and more tea, and by the end of it I could alter trees, grass, grass fx, rain fx, track skins, car skins, worked out camtool, can change wheels and few bits via blender, track cams, etc etc.
Never asked a question about it and never did 15 posts asking if the trees were too dark.

Are you going to share your work then? Or were you just taking our free advice?

Share making a tree darker?
Why?
It takes less than 5 mins and is all dependant on systems and filters and sol, pure etc anyway.
Why litter the thread up with more personal preference stuff?

Well somebody here might want darker trees on a track and not be able to do it themselves. In much the same way that @OooAhh Cantona requested that the grass be made darker at Jarama.

Well somebody here might want darker trees on a track and not be able to do it themselves. In much the same way that @OooAhh Cantona requested that the grass be made darker at Jarama.
He asked the modder if the grass could be darker, suggesting there was a problem with it.
His issue with the grass could be down to filter, or weather fx or personal preference.
Simplest way to get the grass how you want it is doing it yourself surely?
Hence why I said that if you search for it you will either find its been done already in the case of older tracks, or you can see its easy to change yourself and then have it exactly how you want it.

If you trawl this thread you see several posts where people are cutting over each other, track is released, then a new extension, then someone else does and extension with a minor change, etc etc.

Anyway it is what it is, the clique has formed in defence and the memes start and then someone goes on about cake and it becomes a circle jerk.

He asked the modder if the grass could be darker, suggesting there was a problem with it.
His issue with the grass could be down to filter, or weather fx or personal preference.
Simplest way to get the grass how you want it is doing it yourself surely?
Hence why I said that if you search for it you will either find its been done already in the case of older tracks, or you can see its easy to change yourself and then have it exactly how you want it.

If you trawl this thread you see several posts where people are cutting over each other, track is released, then a new extension, then someone else does and extension with a minor change, etc etc.

Anyway it is what it is, the clique has formed in defence and the memes start and then someone goes on about cake and it becomes a circle jerk.

Well I offered to change the grass before racinjoe even responded. So I guess that you should add me to your ignore list too.

Tell you what, I'll save you the effort.

BMW V12 LM - Thomas Bscher Promotion #15

Let's give rare liverys some love.

Enjoy, hope you like it.

2000LeMans24_jb_0037.jpg

Screenshot_vrc_pt_cadenza_sx_lemans_18-3-122-18-21-7.jpg

Last edited:
Someone knows what could be the problem, when I try to create lods with CM it says it can't find file in app data/actools/carlod generator/simplygon.fbx? I have simplygon installed and it worked fine before.

Last edited:

Enjoy, hope you like it.

Thanks man ! Could you make this one, too ? Cheers.

EnPkvjLXcAIJEIx.jpg

Plenty of reference pics available

Guys, has anyone tried this?
There are no links on the site, only to patreon, which requires money for entry 🤦‍♂️
Can't find any videos or reviews online. I don't know if this even exists or is it a scam?
Stolen...it's from the GTPC Mod for Rfactor 1.

Enjoy, hope you like it.

FINALLY!!! One of the V12 LMR/LMs that i've been wanting for AC. It's great to see cars from the 2000s (actual 2000) finally on the way to AC hoping for the Audi's to Arrive.

Does VRC not already have the other cars you need?
I think he means the Audi R8R and R8C that raced the BMW V12 LMR in that season. There are mods for both but they all kind of suck being crappy rips and all.

Also the R8R and R8C are fundamentally different cars than the R8, so it would be interesting to see high quality mods of either of the earlier Audi entries that get overlooked a lot.

Last edited:
Does VRC not already have the other cars you need?

I think he means the Audi R8R and R8C that raced the BMW V12 LMR in that season. There are mods for both but they all kind of suck being crappy rips and all.

Also the R8R and R8C are fundamentally different cars than the R8, so it would be interesting to see high quality mods of either of the earlier Audi entries that get overlooked a lot.
as @MisterWaffles said it's the cars that Raced. Only 2000 cars i know that are out right now is the Crocodile R8 from ALMS, the 2000 Le mans Pack from @DavidDGA himself. The R8R is missing from 2000 and the Audi R8s from that year aswell the 7 8 and 9 along with the accurate TV Asahi Team Dragons from Le mans 2000 aswell.

edit:
Basically these are missing from what i know.
the Audi Trio from the year (2001 and 2002 are in)

1650307964703.png
1650307935965.png
1650307969687.png

and the accurate TV Asahi team Dragon cars. They are in but not fully accurate as they are 32 and 33

1650308019252.png
1650308044944.png

edit 2: this doesn't include the 2000 ALMS FYI

Last edited:
Hey everyone, look what @ZombieBoy1978 and I invented. It's called a track skin and it does rather stupid stuff that anyone can do if they just grab a cup of tea and spend a couple of hours, and then more tea learning how to do. For our first use of this new invention, we are trying it out on @shi wonderful new track Jarama. This will blow your mind. It changes the grass textures to something less brown. There are four of them you can try. Two from me, one from @ZombieBoy1978 and one that combines elements of both (this one is my favorite).

Jarama Alternative Grass

BTW, i'd like to announce that i'm starting a Patreon page where I will ask for money just to get your hands on this wonderful new invention.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, look what @ZombieBoy1978 and I invented. It's called a track skin and it does rather stupid stuff that anyone can do if they just grab a cup of tea and spend a couple of hours, and then more tea learning how to do. For our first use of this new invention, we are trying it out on @shi wonderful new track Jarama. This will blow your mind. It changes the grass textures to something less brown. There are four of them you can try. Two from me, one from @ZombieBoy1978 and one that combines elements of both.

Jarama Alternative Grass

BTW, i'd like to announce that i'm starting a Patreon page where I will ask for money just to get your hands on this wonderful new invention.
Wonderful! I suggest you apply for a patent immediately! You don’t want someone else to take credit for this marvelous invention that will change humankind forever.

:sly:

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back