Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,205 comments
I guys!

Isn't there someone capable, who wants to fix Rudolf the car guy's Giulia Gtam a bit? There would be some things to improve (starting with the wipers). There are really cool people here who could take it to the next level...

:bowdown::bowdown:

PS. I stayed at version 0.9, I don't know if there were others...

Last edited:
In fact I'm curious to know why people still delivering on this car. Btw which is for you the best in terms of physics?
Tbh, they are all much of a muchness and it would not surprise me if they were all the same. Pretty sure if URD made a version then it would be at the top of the pile though ;)

Now we think we know. It could be any of the 6 versions I have?!?
1651661540848.png

They are all good.
In all, one of the best set of cars with a very nice handling, a joy to drive.

The biggest project of the year !

The Oreca 07 by me !

Thanks to Mael, Flashsacs, TheGhost, Kallig, Doc and MrDK for contribution and testing !

- Mod based on real data (engine, aero and brakes)

- Full AO (body, interior, rims)

- SoundMod

- Some AO skins (100) from some races and years ! (2017 to 2022 and TestCar to LM, IMSA, etc)

- Light improvement (side position light, interior light, day lights, etc)

- Textures reworked, PBR added

You can offer me a coffe if you want ! https://paypal.me/Yezhrod?country.x=FR&locale.x=fr_FR

View attachment 1146063

Have fun and have a nice day !
Fuel consumption appears way too low.

I guys!

Isn't there someone capable, who wants to fix Rudolf the car guy's Giulia Gtam a bit? There would be some things to improve (starting with the wipers). There are really cool people here who could take it to the next level...

:bowdown::bowdown:

PS. I stayed at version 0.9, I don't know if there were others...

I have two mods on my PC from the same guy, using the same model but different sound and data. I made a wiper config for the untouched kn5 model that should work for both. The wipers are not modelled as a separate mesh so there are some bits outside of the car that are animated along with the wipers - and the there are no internal windows, so, again, no raindrops visible from the inside.
rtcg_alfa_giulia_gtam: https://www.mediafire.com/file/18l0ibyl611bn4x/rtcg_alfa_giulia_gtam.ini/file
alfa_romeo_giulia_gtam: https://www.mediafire.com/file/1or149cp32ntnw7/alfa_romeo_giulia_gtam.ini/file

Here's an alternative version with a modified kn5 including internal windows and separated wiper mesh: https://www.mediafire.com/file/8624nwbgt7kwz5d/rtcg_alfa_giulia_gtam.7z/file

Screenshot_rtcg_alfa_giulia_gtam_ks_drag_4-4-122-14-9-43.jpgScreenshot_rtcg_alfa_giulia_gtam_ks_drag_4-4-122-14-9-23.jpg

Last edited:
These:
View attachment 1146256 :lol:
However, I drive them all without TC.
If some drive with it, the experience might be different.

Alright, I will be more specific later, I hope.
Driving without TC or abs in those cars is not as fast as who drive with it. Look senna with schumi about the debate he had with the circus in 93 for example.
It is an essential part of driving with a prototype if is allowed the usage.
Btw if someone can have the answer, thank you

It has the biggest relevance of all.
Btw gtplanet is not the place where to pour out your frustration so change environment. Since the moment you came in you started pointing the finger an criticize in a very frustrated way. So, really, drink chamomile

It's always a matter of quality over quantity but yep of course we do not forget about some proper physics aspects

Last edited:
Someone know why i have got this error when I want made Lods ? I have got this error with all cars, i try enithing and it's doesn't work..
Downgrade Simplygon. This was the topic a couple of days inhere. Just use the search. :)

And for the future, dont upgrade everything. But tbf I had to downgrade myself. ;)

Edit: BTW I've downgraded to 9.1.39000 bc I had this version still running at my test system and it was still working. So I wont upgrade to a newer version in the near future. :)

Last edited:
Driving without TC or abs in those cars is not as fast as who drive with it. Look senna with schumi about the debate he had with the circus in 93 for example.
It is an essential part of driving with a prototype if is allowed the usage.
Btw if someone can have the answer, thank you
whatever car it is, if there's factory tc and/or abs it's there for a reason, and it's to make it fast. god knows why some people go for tc off on some gt3s

Hi, does anyone know a 70s version of Watkins Glen or a free Dallas Fair Park or Phoenix street circuit?

Hope you guys can help me.

Last edited:
Probably a long shot but does anyone here own/play any of the Forza Motorsport games? I'm looking to find a video showing how the Ferrari 612 Scaglietti wipers work (preferably from the outside view). Of course I could ask in the Forza thread but I'm afraid of the unknown and it's for an AC mod after all.

Screenshot_ferrari_612_scaglietti_vrc_alabama_4-4-122-16-53-47.jpg

I have a config already done for this mod but the wiper geometry suggests that there must be some additional motion going on at the end of the swipe:
Screenshot_ferrari_612_scaglietti_ks_drag_4-4-122-18-7-41.jpg

Wiper config for ferrari_612_scaglietti: https://www.mediafire.com/file/qsnx3q5str2v2q9/ferrari_612_scaglietti.ini/file

Last edited:

The Oreca 07 by me !

Thanks to Mael, Flashsacs, TheGhost, Kallig, Doc and MrDK for contribution and testing !

- SoundMod

- Some AO skins (100) from some races and years ! (2017 to 2022 and TestCar to LM, IMSA, etc)

You can offer me a coffe if you want ! https://paypal.me/Yezhrod?country.x=FR&locale.x=fr_FR

View attachment 1146063

Added the wiper config that was posted but strange reflection from wiper blade in VR. Great mod other than that.

Hi, does anyone know a 70s version of Watkins Glen or a free Dallas Fair Park or Phoenix street circuit?

Hope you guys can help me.
The 70s layout of Watkins Glen is essentially identical to today's. Even the blue Armco is similar. I just spent two minutes removing the top row of Armco, the big catch fences and the pit wall from Lilski's top quality Watkins Glen Classic Boot layout, and it already looks more like the 70s. It obviously needs a skin for to change the track graphics and the billboards and there may be other features that need hiding. I started a 1950s/60s version of Road America and had to remove a lot of generators, TV screens, lighting towers and so on, so I expect that might also be true of Watkins. I'll find out when I go for a drive around.

Screenshot_f1_1971_tyrrell002_lilski_watkins_glen_4-5-122-16-58-21.jpg

whatever car it is, if there's factory tc and/or abs it's there for a reason, and it's to make it fast. god knows why some people go for tc off on some gt3s
Because some people think "No tc = absolute full power" or something like that. Perfecting the driving performance is something that has always been wanted by every driver. It has always been like this, but in the past tc was called right foot 😂

New Miami F1 track is now released at RD ! 🙂

Just a few words :

It's my first released track (at least the first official one as I have some unreleased content waiting 😉) and the last few weeks have really been exhausting as I really wanted to have some decent stuff for you in such a very short notice. That were some really long days and nights (as I have a real life job too 😅)

Track includes :
  • 3 DRS zones
  • 28 pitboxes
  • Sponsors & billboards based on lot of content I've seen in the last few days
  • A new BC7 format texture override method which allow better quality textures
  • Elevation is based on unreleased official/unofficial track
  • some relatively decent AI, GrassFX and RainFx (but as they are not my best talent, you're really welcome if you you want to give it a shot to improve them!)
  • Lights will come in upcoming updates.
  • Flags will probably be removed in future updates to stay close to reality as possible (but I will keep them as an option as I find they are really cool 😉)

As some of you have already requested me, I've finally decided to create a Patreon page

Don't worry every mods will stay free of course!

That's just a new way for those of you who want to say thanks, to support my creations and to encourage me to create even more great detail oriented stuff for our favorite racing simulator!

All of this to say that I really hope you will enjoy it! (as much as I doI as I already test drive it for more than 1600 km 😂)

Cheers to everyone !

Last edited:
Added the wiper config that was posted but strange reflection from wiper blade in VR. Great mod other than that.
the car won't move properly... goes sideways and i think it goes reverse when you throttle it.

and also:
  • sauber bmw mod - sfx won't works. car goes silent
  • oreca 07 - muchos gracias for the skins but car doesn't go
  • brawn gp - too stiff brakes and very spinny

I downloaded it and it look awesome, but there's no car sfx i think. No engine sound or sth. And it doesn't show any indication on CM for errors. Just hopping, grass sfx's are working and it's not car related, right? How can it be fixed?
As I said you need to edit the guid, replace any mention of f1_2008_sauber by the name of the sound bank name in SFX and save the file

Just a few words :

It's my first released track (at least the first official one as I have some unreleased content waiting 😉) and the last few weeks have really been exhausting as I really wanted to have some decent stuff for you in such a very short notice. That were some really long days and nights (as I have a real life job too 😅)

Track includes :
  • 3 DRS zones
  • 28 pitboxes
  • Sponsors & billboards based on lot of content I've seen in the last few days
  • A new BC7 format texture override method which allow better quality textures
  • Elevation is based on unreleased official/unofficial track
  • some relatively decent AI, GrassFX and RainFx (but as they are not my best talent, you're really welcome if you you want to give it a shot to improve them!)
  • Lights will come in upcoming updates.
  • Flags will probably be removed in future updates to stay close to reality as possible (but I will keep them as an option as I find they are really cool 😉)

As some of you have already requested me, I've finally decided to create a Patreon page

Don't worry every mods will stay free of course!

That's just a new way for those of you who want to say thanks, to support my creations and to encourage me to create even more great detail oriented stuff for our favorite racing simulator!

All of this to say that I really hope you will enjoy it! (as much as I doI as I already test drive it for more than 1600 km 😂)

Cheers to everyone !

Thank you for your hard work !!! You did a fantastic job 🙂

Nice work, looks really good, but is also really heavy on my system. I even lowered the (low) camera facing crowd by factor 10 and still I barely reach 80 fps (dips 54) which will make racing pretty tough.
Lowering the crowd count only gained about 5 fps though...

The Oreca 07 by me !

- SoundMod

View attachment 1146063

Thank you for sharing your conversion and all the time you put into it.

Do you mind helping me understand the difference between your model and the GTP Oreca07 or ACTK's Oreca07?

They appear to be exactly the same model, share the same skins etc. Is it your physics and ext_config or are there also model changes? This will help me deciding which of the 3 to keep.

Thank you.

Nice work, looks really good, but is also really heavy on my system. I even lowered the (low) camera facing crowd by factor 10 and still I barely reach 80 fps (dips 54) which will make racing pretty tough.
Lowering the crowd count only gained about 5 fps though...
Thank you for reporting this! Still Work in Progress obviously.
Didn't notice too much FPS drop from my tests (and I play only in VR so I would have seen it very quickly 😂 ) but be sure I will look to improve it...
Really wanted it to release it to before the weekend now it will need some optimizations of course ;)

Can you try please to disable some models in models.ini and tell me which have a big impact ?

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back