Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,199 comments
And Idk how to made wipers ! If someone want made ghis one i add his name in credits and made a New update (looks like my A110) !
@El Locho might step in here if you ask him nicely :)

Oh, and if you redo LOD D but put this in the 'car paint meshes' field at the top left, it'll be properly coloured instead of black:

material:WCCARBODY

1651616138596.png

Last edited:
For the interior it's based on a real data too !
The side lights (for position 1 2 and 3) working if you race ! And for the moment the number lights doesnt work ! And Idk how to made wipers ! If someone want made ghis one i add his name in credits and made a New update (looks like my A110) !

About the position lights: I just saw @CosmiC10R picture above with the working position lights. So when I checked I saw that many skins have this sort of position lights and they work, even in practice mode. The skin I used for testing was the 2020 #18 Era Motorsport and it doesn't have the three position dots, but in stead some digital numberplate that seems to show numbers by daylight, but nothing (visible) at night:

numbers.png

Re: the cockpit lighting, it does indeed look similar to the cockpit in the video you posted, but my comment (and pic) was mainly aiming at the two air exhausts. These light up like extra light sources and that doesn't look right to me.

EDIT: and please consider naming the car folder to this (no capital letters) yzd_oreca_07_lmp2
Like it is now, CM does not record driven distance and top speed.

Last edited:
Last edited:
The biggest project of the year !

The Oreca 07 by me !

Thanks to Mael, Flashsacs, TheGhost, Kallig, Doc and MrDK for contribution and testing !

- Mod based on real data (engine, aero and brakes)

- Full AO (body, interior, rims)

- SoundMod

- Some AO skins (100) from some races and years ! (2017 to 2022 and TestCar to LM, IMSA, etc)

- Light improvement (side position light, interior light, day lights, etc)

- Textures reworked, PBR added

You can offer me a coffe if you want ! https://paypal.me/Yezhrod?country.x=FR&locale.x=fr_FR

View attachment 1146063

Have fun and have a nice day !
Holy cow! Been waiting for a high quality LMP2 mod since forever outside of a highly BOPd VRC R13. Sound is absolutely beautiful! Did notice something strange though when I went to watch the replay and noticed what appeared to be an a$$ sticking through the floor lol.

Large file, but love how many skins were included. Can't wait to setup a full WEC Spa grid before the weekend. Beautiful machine!

Screenshot_yzd_oreca_07_lmp2_spa_3-4-122-22-5-11 (2).jpg
Screenshot_yzd_oreca_07_lmp2_spa_3-4-122-22-5-51 (2).jpg

Last edited:
? What relevance does that have?

It's not really that difficult to tell when people haven't even read the kunos pipeline
It has the biggest relevance of all.
Btw gtplanet is not the place where to pour out your frustration so change environment. Since the moment you came in you started pointing the finger an criticize in a very frustrated way. So, really, drink chamomile

Holy cow! Been waiting for a high quality LMP2 mod since forever outside of a highly BOPd VRC R13. Sound is absolutely beautiful! Did notice something strange though when I went to watch the replay and noticed what appeared to be an a$$ sticking through the floor lol.

Large file, but love how many skins were included. Can't wait to setup a full WEC Spa grid before the weekend. Beautiful machine!

View attachment 1146178View attachment 1146180
That must hurt

For the interior it's based on a real data too !
The side lights (for position 1 2 and 3) working if you race ! And for the moment the number lights doesnt work ! And Idk how to made wipers ! If someone want made ghis one i add his name in credits and made a New update (looks like my A110) !

I'm working on the wipers at this very moment but just realized that the car doesn't have internal windows with the ksWindscreen shader assigned so there are no drops visible on the windows. If you could fix that and rename the folder so that it doesn't contain any uppercase letters, that would really help. And thank you for making this mod and for releasing it for free, much appreciated.

Quick question: have the controls for the CSP's Photo app changed recently? I don't seem to be able to zoom out from orbit cam as much as before, the F/G rotation controls aren't working (if I use the roll slider on the app it automatically changes to free camera), among other things...

What happened?!

Last edited:
I'm working on the wipers at this very moment but just realized that the car doesn't have internal windows with the ksWindscreen shader assigned so there are no drops visible on the windows. If you could fix that and rename the folder so that it doesn't contain any uppercase letters, that would really help. And thank you for making this mod and for releasing it for free, much appreciated.
Thanks for your help ! How can I change that ? I just need to add other class ?

Thanks for your help ! How can I change that ? I just need to add other class ?
If you're referring to the internal windows, here's what I did (bear in mind that I'm not a modder):
  1. Duplicate each window as a separate mesh
  2. Scale each windows down so that they are just slightly smaller than the outer windows. This also insets them a bit so that they don't overlap with the outer windows. Keeping the original size and moving the windows manually might give better results, will have to try this later.
  3. Flip the normals and assign a new material to the windows
  4. In ksEditor I set shader to ksWindscreen (isTransparent=true, BlendMode=eAlphaBlend)
Model updated with internal windows: https://www.mediafire.com/file/qs59o95v0lc3ohv/yzd_oreca_07_lmp2.7z/file
Wiper config: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ztisgtonnjh5yjz/yzd_oreca_07_lmp2.ini/file

Screenshot_yzd_oreca_07_lmp2_vrc_alabama_4-4-122-11-14-39.jpgScreenshot_yzd_oreca_07_lmp2_vrc_alabama_4-4-122-11-14-37.jpgScreenshot_yzd_oreca_07_lmp2_vrc_alabama_4-4-122-11-16-1.jpg

Edit: The wiper mesh is is barely visible from the cockpit because there's no mesh visible from this side (the red part is transparent).
yzd_oreca_07_lmp2_wiper_mesh2.jpg

Last edited:
If you're referring to the internal windows, here's what I did (bear in mind that I'm not a modder):
  1. Duplicate each window as a separate mesh
  2. Scale each windows down so that they are just slightly smaller than the outer windows. This also insets them a bit so that they don't overlap with the outer windows. Keeping the original size and moving the windows manually might give better results, will have to try this later.
  3. Flip the normals and assign a new material to the windows
  4. In ksEditor I set shader to ksWindscreen (isTransparent=true, BlendMode=eAlphaBlend)
Model updated with internal windows: https://www.mediafire.com/file/qs59o95v0lc3ohv/yzd_oreca_07_lmp2.7z/file
Wiper config: https://www.mediafire.com/file/ztisgtonnjh5yjz/yzd_oreca_07_lmp2.ini/file

View attachment 1146237View attachment 1146238View attachment 1146240
Ohh wow ! That's amazing ! Thanks for you help !

Guys is there a way to fix the wiper on the CLK GTR by URD?
When I turn the steering wheel or accelerate the wipers moves weirdly like they're loose at the base

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back