Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,048 comments
I don't know (haven't looked it up) how often and how much it rains in Dubai but I'm pretty sure that if there were any puddles at all they would only be on the track surface. It might be a personal preference but I prefer to not have puddles on grass, sand, vertical/banked surfaces like mountains or curbs. I see more and more of these inaccurate RainFX configs being published lately - Ozarks International, VRC Alabama on RD that I fixed for the "author", ...

Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2022.05.19 - 16.28.20.26.jpg

@vee10 are you the author?

Last edited:
Question, is there a similar file also for sx le mans version 2.1 ? thank you for your kind reply.
I'm sure there is but it's really easy to make it yourself, doesn't take longer than 10 minutes.

And I was right, there is already a configuration available. Beathe's track listing links to this RD page, the author might look familiar if you've seen the video above:

Last edited:
I don't know (haven't looked it up) how often and how much it rains in Dubai but I'm pretty sure that if there were any puddles at all they would only be on the track surface. It might be a personal preference but I prefer to not have puddles on grass, sand, vertical/banked surfaces like mountains or curbs. I see more and more of these inaccurate RainFX configs being published lately - Ozarks International, VRC Alabama on RD that I fixed for the "author", ...

View attachment 1151544
Well it rains 25 days or so a year, mostly in the winter. The total yearly average is around 100mm. But I agree there is no way puddles would form in sand and so on. Except possibly on March 9, 2016, when 287.6mm of rain fell in 24 hours. Parts of the country also experienced a hailstorm. But one thing is sure: on that day nobody was motor racing.

Unfortunately there are literally a hundred plus objects listed as puddle and soaking materials in this ext_config. I went to strip out the unneeded stuff but when I saw the list I really couldn't be arsed!

Last edited:
Random question re: tracks

There's a 1967 Le Mans (Le Grand) circuit floating around. I noticed when driving around, the texture for the Bugatti circuit (how it was at the time) is there. You can drive it (until it boots you for driving the wrong way), but it drives like you're on grass. Has there ever been any plans to create this layout anywhere?

View attachment 1151544

@vee10 are you the author?
No I am not the author just spotted it had been uploaded.

Random question re: tracks

There's a 1967 Le Mans (Le Grand) circuit floating around. I noticed when driving around, the texture for the Bugatti circuit (how it was at the time) is there. You can drive it (until it boots you for driving the wrong way), but it drives like you're on grass. Has there ever been any plans to create this layout anywhere?
There's a version of the actual track, made (or converted) by Guillaume Rousseau, if that is what you're after. Can be found on (link posted several times) @Breathe list.

now that sim dream have finished the F1 2022 grid has anyone tried out their cars vs acfl? just wanted to see if either was worth it or wait until RSS release?

Last edited:
There's a version of the actual track, made (or converted) by Guillaume Rousseau, if that is what you're after. Can be found on (link posted several times) @Breathe list.
Sorry, not quite sure you've understood me, as I'm referring to a time-period specific version of Circuit Bugatti (1960s), not the current day version of the circuit.
Is there an existing version of 2021 Yas Marina?
Except the Euroracer's one.
Not sure if the one I've seen is the Euroracer's one, but I did see one pop up to download on the dark side of the moon during the week. Not too bad actually, not sure if its based off a previous creation, or scratch made (or of its actual origin tbh).

Hello. Do you know if there are conversions of the brasilia, crotale and grand galleon circuits for the stock car pro serie championship. do you have any links thank you

Last edited:
Hello. Do you know if there are conversions of the brasilia, crotale and grand galleon circuits for the stock car pro serie championship. do you have any links thank you
Brasilia should be on Breathe list (see earlier post, should you for some reason have missed it).
I have never heard about crotale and grand galleon ... do these tracks even exist or did something go wrong with a translater ??

Brasilia should be on Breathe list (see earlier post, should you for some reason have missed it).
I have never heard about crotale and grand galleon ... do these tracks even exist or did something go wrong with a translater ??
Sorry for my english , yes i use a translator, wrong probably :) here is the website i found them. thank you for your help I look on @Breathe list https://www.stockproseries.com.br/circuitos

so I found crotale is

Autódromo Zilmar Beux (Autódromo Internacional de Cascavel)​

Last edited:
Both not worth it.. sim dreams models look good because they are from turbosquid and sketchfab.
Physics are bad.. someone swapped their physics with the rss ones.

Look at my signature for further Info ;)
ahhhh makes sense, I guess I'll wait. Ive used the RSS car quite a bit.

Sorry for my english , yes i use a translator, wrong probably :) here is the website i found them. thank you for your help I look on @Breathe list https://www.stockproseries.com.br/circuitos
Ah, Galeao (Caca Bueno Circuit) doesn't exist for AC (afaik).
So crotale must be Rattlesnake = Parana = Autodromo Ciudad de Parana: that one is on the list.

Edit: should be Cascavel (located in Parana, Brasil) aka Autodromo Zilmar Beux de Cascavel...

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back