Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,064 comments
My "fake" versions of the 1950 and 1951 Allard J2 and also a Ferrari 166 Spyder Corsa that from what I've researched, ran some races in 1947 and 1948.

Could anyone tell me in more detail which races? Soon, after a "mate" makes a car from the 30's available, I hope to make "some cars" important, even "fictional" that raced at Le Mans at that time to join the ones I already have from the "Perendinator" website and others downloaded over the last few years.

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1655074662.png
    __custom_showroom_1655074662.png
    108.6 KB · Views: 22
  • __custom_showroom_1655074866.png
    __custom_showroom_1655074866.png
    86 KB · Views: 22
  • __custom_showroom_1655074878.png
    __custom_showroom_1655074878.png
    75.7 KB · Views: 22
Maybe is because I used extended physics? I heard someone says that a random car had no brakes with it implemented. Otherwise I don't understand why it does this. I have to brake at like 500m if I'm at 200kmh for stopping completely
It can also do this with abs on as well on some cars. Strange

Is that a fact ?
it indeed is, considering people that jumped into my dms asking me for support on leaked cars which in numbers overshadow everything ive been told to by a huge ammount the people that come and tell how aswesome they are and show grattitude are a minimum. maybe even countable at one hand.

Any news on AMG? Eagerly waiting for your Mercedes-AMG GT3 update, mate. Your Audi, Lambo and Bentley are masterpieces, listed in the top 10 of my collection of 500+ cars, I don't expect anything different in your rework at AMG. The version I have of her is nice, but not like the others. Please continue the work. Peace... and thank you.
the amg rework was benched a while ago in favor of projects that enabled me to recieve a financial value. such as the audi r8 evo2 or the 991.2 gt3r porsche rework. seeing that the amg probably needs another rework as is on my ssd collecting dust itd be a hell of a upgrade, on the other hand the more often i see leaks or discord posts or gtp posts talking about the leaked content, the more i loose the will to finish it and publish it. the hours put into my recent cars aswell as the helping work or how it is rn the case the "updating" of the m4 bayro with the new model uses up alot of time which other projects of mine lack afterwards. also not giving any update feed on cars in here anymore cause some people think id just use wip stuff for clout generating interrest, which i dont give a slight crap about. whoever wants to see occasional stuff from my work or the banter i type should visit the acfsk discord where my main residence is.

Last edited:
I guess I'll be doing a few skins for the VRC Prototypes as there isn't much around... Here's one for the VRC Audi/Auriel R8. Kind of a mashup of 2000-2002 liveries, not authentic, but way better than the misnamed sponsor stuff. I'll probably expand this one into a team set.
pt_auriel8-15-HD.jpg

Attachments

• vrc_pt_auriel8-SKIN-Audi-1.zip
    5.8 MB · Views: 16
I got some DDM mods. All very high quality but the encryption is bothering me. I can't generate skin previews and I can't tweak the dash cam because then I can't pack the data folder which while not necessary, has some errors loading the car into a race. Is there a way to get rid of this encryption or whatever this is?

El Locho, if your up for it and have the time, would you be so kind as to fix a working wiper config for this lovely pontiac_firebird_ws6_lpe ? (navi_pontiac_firebird_ws6.kn5)
View attachment 1160440
Pontiac Firebird TransAm WS6 LPE, v.1.1 by Nabaoui, edited by Steve Stirpe
Mod DL: https://sharemods.com/hj7icmut909e/pontiac_firebird_ws6_lpe.7z.html

Extension:
  • adds digital display (total & trip odometers)
  • adds wiper animation & vibration
  • changes the roof's shader to make rain drops visible
This update will overwrite the original data.acd and ext_config.ini so it might be a good idea to backup those files.

1655109884555.png1655110096967.png

Hi, i downloaded an audi r18 2016 from a video. But i want to find the actual creator and their website to see if there's any update. But i couldn't find anything. The author of the mod is called "rtm team" on the description of the car, maybe someone we'll be able to help

Hi
Does someone have any data update for the simdream f1 cars from 1982, 1983, 1984, 1986, 1988 or 1990?

For example, in the 1990 mod. All cars have the same sounds and performance, even the Life F1 car which was slower than a F3000, and this is really annoying when I try to replicate accurately F1 races from this year

Hi, can you help me here?
The Ferrari SF21 has a problem with the right mirror.
The problem is that it is "mirrored" (sounds stupid).
How can I fix this?

1655116544051.png

I got some DDM mods. All very high quality but the encryption is bothering me. I can't generate skin previews and I can't tweak the dash cam because then I can't pack the data folder which while not necessary, has some errors loading the car into a race. Is there a way to get rid of this encryption or whatever this is?
Yeah, bin them, as I tend to do….
After that, they don’t bother me anymore :P

the point of encryption is to not do what you want, changeing the car.

I wonder if anyone can help me out with this issue with the latest version of Pure 0.102 with the new 2d cloud skybox .
I run AC on a Samsung G7 27 inch monitor which has HDR support using an AMD 5700xt graphics card.

I'm really enjoying the HDR-eye pp filter that comes with Pure but as I understand it you have to run AC in windowed mode to enable HDR and have DXGI enabled . However when I run in windowed mode I am getting lots of micro-stutter even though my frame rate is in the 80's and 90's .

When I run in full screen mode with no HDR the micro-stutter is gone .
Is anyone else getting this or is there a workaround to fix it

Thanks for any help
Would love to find and answer to this also, I seem to get locked to 60fps in window mode but can easily reach 130-150 full screen. For now I just run full screen and windows will just use the auto HDR when I launch and race.

Hey all,

I have nothing to contribute other than a big thank you to all the talented, hard working modders in here, people who make skins, cars, edit tracks, create textures, config-files, VAOs and much more. Having started the Assetto Corsa journey just this winter, I am astounded at the time so many people invest from their lives to enrich the ones of others.

As someone who doesn't know how to mod anything, except rain-config, and is a pure user of all of your hard work: thank you!

My "fake" versions of the 1950 and 1951 Allard J2 and also a Ferrari 166 Spyder Corsa that from what I've researched, ran some races in 1947 and 1948.

Could anyone tell me in more detail which races? Soon, after a "mate" makes a car from the 30's available, I hope to make "some cars" important, even "fictional" that raced at Le Mans at that time to join the ones I already have from the "Perendinator" website and others downloaded over the last few years.
The complete racing record of the 166S is here (no photos, but driver names and race numbers) https://www.racingsportscars.com/type/archive/Ferrari/166 S.html

You have to be careful with this list as it includes the touring bodied car. The Spyder Corsa won the 1947 Gran Premio di Torino when it was a 159C. It also ran in the Modena GP that year and the Circuito di Pescara. The cars were often rebodied as well as receiving new engines.

A similar looking car started as a 125S and its record is here: http://www.barchetta.cc/english/all.ferraris/detail/02c.125c.spyder.corsa.htm

Here is a similar record for the Allard J2:

Last edited:
Thank you, AI lane works great.

Now I don't know if someone is already working on this track but I made an extension for myself.

It gets rid of the "drift themed objects", has working grassfx and rain.

All credits go to the original creators of course, as I said, I'm just messing around out of curiousity.
So if it's wrong to post it please let me know.

Just don't know how to move the pits back to the actual pit lane - lollipop guys are standing on the track during races looking quite stupid...
EDIT: changing the "crew.ini" in the data folder from +1 to -1 moves the lollipop man to the right side of the car - not perfect but at least he doesn't stand in the middle of the track anymore...

[ABOUT]
AUTHOR=Lost Intentions Drift Club /\ xJelloxx
VERSION=1
DATE_RELEASE=2020

[INCLUDE]
INCLUDE = common/conditions.ini

[GRASS_FX]
GRASS_MATERIALS= Background, Grass01.dds, Grass02.dds, Grass03.dds
OCCLUDING_MATERIALS= Sand02AC, Rumble2, TarmacDarkAC, TarmacDark, Oscuro_suciedad,
TRIM_PERIOD = THURSDAY
SHAPE_SIZE = 1.5, 1.0
SHAPE_TIDY = 0, 0
SHAPE_CUT = 0, 0
COLOR_FACTOR = 0.5
TEXTURE = grass_fx/highlands.dds
TEXTURE_GRID = 8, 3

[GRASS_FX_TEXTURE_GROUP_0]
; flower grass
PIECE_0=1, 1
PIECE_1=1, 1
PIECE_1_CHANCE=35
PIECE_2=1, 2, 2, 1
PIECE_2_CHANCE=5
;PIECE_3=3, 1
PIECE_4=0.7, 0.7
PIECE_4_CHANCE=10
PIECE_4_SIZE_MULT=0.2,0.2

[GRASS_FX_TEXTURE_GROUP_1]
; extra grass converted to sparse tall grass
PIECE_0=6, 1
PIECE_0_CHANCE=0.5
PIECE_0_SIZE_MULT=1.5,1.8
PIECE_1=3, 1, 1, 2
PIECE_1_CHANCE=1
PIECE_1_SIZE_MULT=1.0,1.2
PIECE_2=8, 1
PIECE_2_CHANCE=15
PIECE_2_SIZE_MULT=1.0,1.2

[GRASS_FX_CONFIGURATION_A]
TEXTURE_BASE_CHANCE=1.5
TEXTURE_GROUP_0_CHANCE=50 ; flower grass
TEXTURE_GROUP_1_CHANCE=0.0 ; extra grass converted to sparse tall grass
MASK_MAIN_THRESHOLD = 0.03
MASK_RED_THRESHOLD = 0.1
MASK_MIN_LUMINANCE = 0.01
MASK_MAX_LUMINANCE = 0.35
TRIM_PERIOD = THURSDAY
SHAPE_SIZE = 2.0, 2
SHAPE_TIDY = 5, 1
SHAPE_CUT = 0, 0

[GRASS_FX_CONFIGURATION_B]
TEXTURE_BASE_CHANCE=0
TEXTURE_GROUP_0_CHANCE=0 ; flower grass
TEXTURE_GROUP_1_CHANCE=0 ; extra grass converted to sparse tall grass
MASK_MAIN_THRESHOLD = 0
MASK_RED_THRESHOLD = 05
MASK_MIN_LUMINANCE = 0
MASK_MAX_LUMINANCE = 0
SHAPE_SIZE = 0, 0
SHAPE_TIDY = 0, 0
SHAPE_CUT = 0

[GRASS_FX_ADJUSTMENT_...]
MESHES = Background, 1GRASS0
MAP = A

[GRASS_FX_ADJUSTMENT_...]
MESHES =
MAP = B

[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_0]
ACTIVE = 1
VISIBILITY_LEVEL = 0
DESCRIPTION = LIGHTS POLES
MESHES=OBJ170,OBJ172,OBJ174
MATERIAL = WHITE
KEY_0 = ksEmissive
VALUE_0 = 217,186,255,0.7.0
VALUE_0_OFF = 0, 0, 0
KEY_1 =
VALUE_1 = -193
VALUE_1_OFF = 0, 0, 0
CONDITION = NIGHT_SMOOTH

[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_1]
ACTIVE = 1
VISIBILITY_LEVEL = 0
DESCRIPTION = WHITE LIGHTS CAR BAY
MESHES=OBJ48
MATERIAL =WHITE
KEY_0 = ksEmissive
VALUE_0 = 117,116,255,0.7.0
VALUE_0_OFF = 0, 0, 0
KEY_1 =
VALUE_1 = -193
VALUE_1_OFF = 0, 0, 0
CONDITION = NIGHT_SMOOTH

[LIGHTING]
LIT_MULT=1.0
CAR_LIGHTS_LIT_MULT=1.0
SPECULAR_MULT=1.0

[LIGHT_SERIES_0]
MESHES=OBJ170,OBJ172
OFFSET = 0,0,0
DIRECTION = 0,-5,0
SPOT =250
SPOT_SHARPNESS = 0.1
RANGE=50
RANGE_GRADIENT_OFFSET =0.0
FADE_AT =250
FADE_SMOOTH = 40
DIFFUSE_CONCENTRATION = 0
SINGLE_FREQUENCY=.7
COLOR = 277,286,215,0.037
COLOR_OFF = 0
CLUSTER_THRESHOLD =40
CONDITION = NIGHT_SMOOTH

[LIGHT_SERIES_1]
MESHES=OBJ174
OFFSET = 0,0,0
DIRECTION = 0,-5,0
SPOT =250
SPOT_SHARPNESS = 0.1
RANGE=50
RANGE_GRADIENT_OFFSET =0.0
FADE_AT =250
FADE_SMOOTH = 40
DIFFUSE_CONCENTRATION = 0
SINGLE_FREQUENCY=.7
COLOR = 277,286,215,0.037
COLOR_OFF = 0
CLUSTER_THRESHOLD =40
CONDITION = NIGHT_SMOOTH

[LIGHT_SERIES_3]
MESHES=OBJ48
OFFSET=-7,8,0
CLUSTER_THRESHOLD=13
COLOR=370,370,390,0.02
SPOT=80
RANGE=30
FADE_AT=40
FADE_SMOOTH=100
SPOT_SHARPNESS=0
SINGLE_FREQUENCY=0.7
DIRECTION=0,-1,0
CONDITION=NIGHT_SMOOTH
ACTIVE=1

[MESH_ADJUSTMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
MESHES = OBJ11_SUB1, OBJ1_SUB0, SOBJ36, OBJ6, SOBJ30, SOBJ31, SOBJ33, SOBJ32, SOBJ34, SOBJ35, OBJ10, OBJ9, OBJ8, OBJ7, OBJ11_SUB0, OBJ1_SUB1, SOBJ37, OBJ2, OBJ3, SOBJ40, SOBJ38, OBJ5, OBJ4, SOBJ39, SOBJ41,
IS_RENDERABLE = 0

[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS = Oscuro_suciedad, TarmacDarkAC, gravel_001B,
SOAKING_MATERIALS = Oscuro_suciedad, TarmacDarkAC, gravel_001B
SMOOTH_MATERIALS =
ROUGH_MATERIALS =
LINES_MATERIALS =
@pugsang is currently working on a new Timaru version (rF2 conversion) just for VIP now and need the permission of the original modder so a little patience ;):)

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back