- 239

- Germany
In Breathe's list is "only" the version 0.7. The version from the PDF link is the 0.8.Guys… take the link from @Breathe list. It works fine…
Last edited:
In Breathe's list is "only" the version 0.7. The version from the PDF link is the 0.8.Guys… take the link from @Breathe list. It works fine…
404 ErrorAspertsham_2020
THL has updated his track Aspertsham to version 0.8. The DL-link is hidden in a pdf-file in his new track "Motodrom Gelsenkirchen" on RD:
Motodrom Gelsenkirchen 1981 (Almaring)
Scratch-made version of Autospeedway track Motodrom Gelsenkirchen 1981 (Almaring). Requires Content Manager and Custom Shaders Patch. Mostly for stock car racing, no free roam track. Track length is 750 m, lap time is around 30 seconds. The...www.racedepartment.com
View attachment 1160264
I have copied the pdf here:
I'm not sure if anyone else is having this issue; when the AI cars go in to pit, they just disappear off the track and appear in the pits, rather than drive down the pitlane.little refresh for Canada 2021 track
Good base for future Pyyer extention.
Bug fix and tweak here and here...
Link : https://www.mediafire.com/file/1ugusm2wg6heudy/canada_2021.zip/file
View attachment 1160282
Aspertsham link from pdf gives me a 404...
Same, could someone reupload it?
Guys… take the link from @Breathe list. It works fine…
In Breathe's list is "only" the version 0.7. The version from the PDF link is the 0.8.
@twobegreen was right. But, a new link for the v0.8 is on the listing404 Error..hope anyone can upload it again
Merci pour la mise à jour, Marc.little refresh for Canada 2021 track
Good base for future Pyyer extention.
Bug fix and tweak here and here...
Link : https://www.mediafire.com/file/1ugusm2wg6heudy/canada_2021.zip/file
View attachment 1160282
Thanks, Peter, for replying. First, I want to clarify that I am in no way complaining about 2d clouds. In fact, it seems to me that they are the best looking and the performance that is gained is real. I think what can sometimes look a little weird is the excessive white in some clouds in certain light conditions (I've seen it in Windy). I use PPF Pure. Could it be too much contrast maybe? I don't know, but in any case, it's not a big problem. Maybe it's a matter of adapting. Changes always cause that effect.Which part is cartoonish? the overall brightness or the blue color? Maybe the contrast?
Which ppfilter do you use?
Those skydomes are just pictures from a real sky. Sure they had a processing by the creator and a processing inside Pure. Its pretty difficult to put in a snapshot of a sky from a certain condition as a template for multiple conditions. Actually those skydomes are a very lightweigt variant to have a decent sky, without using much calculation.
The other part is, the final LDR image is always a combination of HDR->LDR adaptions/tricks to composite a new picture without the loss of too much information. If you would create a realistic HDR image with a real brightness of the sky and the ground, the LDR conversion would clip the bright parts of the clouds or clip the dark parts of the ground. Also the Autoexposure (based on reflections brightness in Pure) would be too low, because of the brighter sky. So the LDR image is a fake composition of separately adapted sky and ground. Maybed this is what you mean, that the sky is something separated from the ground?
Or because of the color noise in such pictures, i used a picture denoiser (i found a good working one - "ON1 NoNoise AI"). But i was aware of the cartoon effect with it. But maybe its already visible for you. But if you put in such noisy picture (its not much, but visible), you would have an artifical dome. You would realy see a texture in the sky. So minimizing this noise helps to accept it as a field of objects (clouds) surrounded by air (nonoise blue part).
can someone point me to a car with android auto please?



This is a fading artefact. Those texture never have a real horizon. It would be possible, but then those pictures must be made on the ocean, with no objects at the horizon. So those pictures missing horizon data. This fade is done by CSP, but it has no data to make it complete, so the last data is repeated, which then looks like this. I need to work on this textures again and add more "meat" at the bottom, so this fade must not happen.I think your 2D skydomes all look amazing @Peter Boese, and the performance gains over 3D clouds is appreciated. I can now see why testers were so excited about them. Not sure if anyone's pointed it out yet but there's a noticeable artefact on the 'Windy' skydome (I use the hi-res suite) down near the horizon that can be quite visible on flat tracks. It's like a large square of a slightly different shade. I can try to grab a pic if you need it.
Is the resolution the only difference between the low-res and hi-res skydomes, or are the cloud images and formations different too?
I add a "contrast" parameter to the skydomes. Maybe this will changbe the things for you. I added it, because i reworked the HDR ppfilter. Those skydomes now have much more depth in HDR, due to the higher contrast.Thanks, Peter, for replying. First, I want to clarify that I am in no way complaining about 2d clouds. In fact, it seems to me that they are the best looking and the performance that is gained is real. I think what can sometimes look a little weird is the excessive white in some clouds in certain light conditions (I've seen it in Windy). I use PPF Pure. Could it be too much contrast maybe? I don't know, but in any case, it's not a big problem. Maybe it's a matter of adapting. Changes always cause that effect.
What I must highlight is that the new Pure lighting system is really awsome. Especially in the changes from sunny areas to darker areas (and vice versa), the change in exposure is very natural. And also, I don't know if it's a placebo effect, but I see everything much clearer (in Reverb G2). Thank you very much Peter.
Rather not. Version 0.8 contains more layouts.The guy that made the real monaco made an update for apertsham (r3b3ld3) with csp things could this be the 0.8?
oh well... wasn't it Henry Ford himself who said: "a car without android auto is not a car"?View attachment 1160312
![]()
(public released)2017_lexus_lc500
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
Oh, I forgot the Nissan 350Z has Android Auto, too:
View attachment 1160327View attachment 1160329


Is there any skydome for clear sky?This is a fading artefact. Those texture never have a real horizon. It would be possible, but then those pictures must be made on the ocean, with no objects at the horizon. So those pictures missing horizon data. This fade is done by CSP, but it has no data to make it complete, so the last data is repeated, which then looks like this. I need to work on this textures again and add more "meat" at the bottom, so this fade must not happen.
The only difference with the included textures and the extra highres pack is resolution. The included textures are 4k. The extra pack textures are 16k horizontal resolution.
In terms of fps both make no difference. THe only difference they make is VRAM space. A 16k skydome texture is using 80 MB in total. In the dds are also mipmaps. So with the 16k trextures you can decide to load just 8k or 4k. Its only for GPUs with less VRAM.
With CSP 1.76 and its new DDS BC7 integration, the loading and unloading of those texture is crazy fast. So i made the unload option default. Pure now only needs 2 textures buffered, the current one and the one which is faded in or out. So with 16k it just takes 128MB of VRAM with this unload option active.
All skydome textures are in this BC7 format. They are also encrypted, due to copyright guidelines.
For now i will leave it in 16k resolution. Higher resolutions are not working for now, so the "4 - native" option just gives 16k resolution.
I add a "contrast" parameter to the skydomes. Maybe this will changbe the things for you. I added it, because i reworked the HDR ppfilter. Those skydomes now have much more depth in HDR, due to the higher contrast.
Right about this time last year, I posted an update on RD for the Canada 2021 track, including pit & fast AI lanes... Help yourself to these - fixes the disappearing-act on the pit-entry...I'm not sure if anyone else is having this issue; when the AI cars go in to pit, they just disappear off the track and appear in the pits, rather than drive down the pitlane.
Brilliant, thank you 🙂Right about this time last year, I posted an update on RD for the Canada 2021 track, including pit & fast AI lanes... Help yourself to these - fixes the disappearing-act on the pit-entry...
View attachment 1160371
Canada 2021 - New AI lanes, Cams, Track Lighting + More
Mod Features: - new AI lanes (pit & fast) - replay cams - track & ambient lighting - rain FX - VAO patch-file - background screen images - CM/CSP required - original AI lane files included (backup)... - original ext_config file included...www.racedepartment.com
Thank you, AI lane works great.What exactly do you mean with "no drift version"? The normal version is a regular track (with some movable cones at one point).
![]()
Timaru International Motor Raceway Drift - VOSAN
Timaru International Motor Raceway Drift track download for assetto corsawww.vosan.co
If you want to race against the AI, then just add a fastlane and some sidelines. You can use the one I made for myself some time ago:
Just drop the unzipped folder into your track folder. It should not replace anything.
works for meHad to back up from the latest patreon release (csp179.5) since the digital dash on the VRC Beamer stopped working.
It can also do this with abs on as well on some cars. StrangeMaybe is because I used extended physics? I heard someone says that a random car had no brakes with it implemented. Otherwise I don't understand why it does this. I have to brake at like 500m if I'm at 200kmh for stopping completely